You so Shang Tsung like, you switch like on lights Where the fonk at? How could you stand 'em?

Bet it's trackers on your phone

Bet it's trackers on your phone

Follow me, yeah Pullin' up like uncles, chonkin' out my window

I got things in order, who important When?

He spent the next few years recording at local recording studios.Why Worry" is Rashad's first solo music in some time. Can't even hold my piss

Songs Credit : Song – Why Worry Artist – Isaiah Rashad Why Worry Lyrics – Isaiah Rashad However, those fans can finally breathe a sigh of relief: Isaiah Rashad has returned. Isaiah Rashad McClain is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer from Chattanooga, Tennessee.

For those who spite me with them false advices

With all that money on your head He also made mention that the arrival of an album single "depends" on how things progress with the COVID-19 pandemic stay-at-home orders. Being two very different MCs, a collaboration between Isaiah Rashad and GoldLink may look strange on paper, but it works quite nicely in pra... Watch the TDE Roster Hit the Field Ahead of "The Championship Tour", Isaiah Rashad Plots "Lil Sunny Tour," Plays Toronto and Montreal.

The Crooklin-produced "Why Worry" can be heard in the player below. Channel: Top Dawg Entertainment. So far, Ab-Soul has released "Dangerookipawaa Freestyle" while Zacari dropped off "Edamame" and "This Woman’s Work" featuring Che Ecru. "Why Worry" is the funk, hip hop, rap song by hip hop rapper, singer, song writer, record producer "Isaiah Rashad".

Talkin' 'bout you got it, pattin' on my pocket Bills paid for the shrink is

Why Worry – Lyrics Isaiah Rashad Why Worry is the latest song released by Isaiah Rashad. Ain't none these hoes my bitch

Shortly before "Why Worry" dropped, Rashad took to Twitter to say that he might share a loosie before his upcoming project arrives.

Take a listen to "Why Worry," which was produced by Crooklin, up top via YouTube. Rashad began taking rapping seriously in the tenth grade, where he and his friends would record on laptops.

He spent the next few years recording at local recording studios. Bitch, know I know you Too busy checkin' of my list of shit I never did Smokin' out my new Lincoln You can't reach the top and everybody

Drop top on all my whips

Isaiah Rashad McClain (born May 16, 1991) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer from Chattanooga, Tennessee.

Where the fonk at?

Ain't none these hoes my gig Too busy livin' big

Isaiah Rashad returns with a new track "Why Worry" after a four-year hiatus.

Even after the release of his sophomore LP The Sun's Tirade, the sun continues to shine on Isaiah Rashad. Isaiah Rashad has returned with his first solo single since 2016.

He always try take advantage of a nigga The Tennessee-born rapper's last album was 2016's … Yeah, yeah, yeah

Stay tuned for more music from Rashad and the rest of TDE as there are a few more days left in the week. "Why Worry" (2:30 min) song was released on April 22, 2020 through Top Dawg Entertainment and under ℗© 2020 Top Dawg Entertainment. Yeah, follow me, yeah, wayment Sober so far and shrinkin' GPS another spot I got a blindfold when I'm aimin' that with no specifics