The music video features the band playing as the camera pans from the left to the right. (Feb 1st, 1989) This show is known to fans because it’s the only known show from the OU812 tour that was professionally filmed.The show was taped for a Japan TV special and has circulated among collectors ever since, but remains officially unreleased.

Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Gotta be sick. Use the HTML below. Van Halen performs in the music video "Feels So Good" from the album "OU812" recorded for Warner Brothers Records. Van Halen performs in the music video "Feels So Good" from the album "OU812" recorded for Warner Brothers Records. Through the use of blue screens the band at times appears alongside themselves throughout.

Yes. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. To see the guys on the rise like that had to be downright spectacular to put it mildly. Van Halen: Feels So Good But yeah, I was thinking the freakier version. This FAQ is empty. I'd love to hear that alternate take of Hot For Teacher with Eddie doubling the intro on bass. Van Halen performs in the music video "Feels So Good" from the album "OU812" recorded for Warner Brothers Records. Going Mad in Wisconsin: Van Halen Destroys 7th Floor of the Sheraton Inn.

Keep your little bookworms engaged outside of the classroom with our selection of the very best literary adaptations.

You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Shatterdaymorn. Very good interview indeed.

Today marks the 28th anniversary of Van Halen playing the first of two nights at Japan’s Tokyo Superdome. (Video 1989). The music video features the band playing as the camera pans from the left... View production, box office, & company info. Disclaimer: VHND is not affiliated with Van Halen, Edward Van Halen or ELVH, Inc. only known show from the OU812 tour that was professionally filmed.

Two very cool articles from ultimateclassicrockdotcom.

Van Halen performs in the music video "Feels So Good" from the album "OU812" recorded for Warner Brothers Records. Through the use of blue screens the band at times appears alongside themselves throughout. The music video features the band playing as the camera pans from the left to the right. Written by Add the first question. Always fun to hear the stories from the early days. Through the use of blue screens the band at times appears alongside themselves throughout. Title: I never noticed but he does bear a resemblance to Roger Moore lol The music video features the band playing as the camera pans from the left to the right. With Van Halen, Michael Anthony, Sammy Hagar, Alex Van Halen. I saw the one about the unreleased material. The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. Directed by Andrew Morahan.
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Looking for something to watch? Edit: I just read the Coverdale story.