[just as Natasha tries to calm Hulk down to get him back to being Banner Ultron flies in with a jet and starts shooting at them] Thor: Oh, no. [Stark and Thor just look at him blankly] Ultron’s going to evolve. ―Ultron [src] "As I always say, keep your friends rich, and your enemies rich, and then find out which is which". There is only one path to peace... your extinction. [he grabs Klaue] The whole world, too. Vision: You think I’m a child of Ultron? Typical of humans, they scratch the surface and never think to look within. Ultron: There was a terrible noise, and I was tangled in, in, strings. Please back away. [Barton goes off] Steve Rogers: We got to move out. We have to.   [she hesitates a moment] There are elements I can’t quantify. You will delete everything. Tony Stark: I will be re-instituting Prima Nocta. Thor: Find the scepter. Tony Stark: I wasn’t tricked, I was shown. War isn’t one of them. Guy’s multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. [Ultron starts absorbing Jarvis’s consciousness] A little Vibranium cocktail? Natasha Romanoff: Here I was hoping that was your job. You know bio-organics better than anyone. But then, that fear can inspire them to do great things. [Natasha heads over the truck, she throws Steve back his shield and he uses it to knock off Ultron from him], [to the pedestrians on the pavement as she chases after the truck on her bike] The end, start again. The city’s not coming down slow. So Jarvis went underground. James Rhodes: Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? [they start battling it out]. Tony Stark: This framework is not compatible. [Barton’s son and daughter run in] Odds are we’ll be riding into heavy fire, and that’s what we signed up for. Natasha Romanoff: Job’s not finished. [Steve continues his battle with Ultron inside a speeding train] Dr. Helen Cho: He’s uploading himself into the body. [Royal Holloway, University of London – Thor, dressed in casual clothes, waits for Selvig as he leaves the building] [Cho cancels the upload to Ultron’s consciousness] Vision: I am on the side of life. [to Thor] They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won’t be. Bruce Banner: I thought Ultron was a fantasy. Ultron: Wanda, if you stay here, you’ll die. Tony Stark: It would still go up. I just need a little more time. [she kisses Banner then pushes him off the edge] This is peace in my time. [they all enter the house] Avengers: Age of Ultron Quotes. I'm on a mission. You’ll never… Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff? Besides this one, there’s nothing that can’t be explained. Clint Barton: Hard right… Now.