While I used to scroll through the app here and there during my weekly commute, I now spend hours a day scrolling in search of cooking tips, funny videos and of course: new ways to curl, braid, and wave my mane. Check out @katesal693’s step-by-step guide. The video-sharing app TikTok is helping people discover that they actually have naturally curly hair, thanks to its viral hair-care tutorials. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. In just a matter of seconds, the hair geniuses over at TikTok can teach you something entirely new. Getting a complete beauty routine is only a swipe away. From hair care tricks to easy-to-do braids, keep scrolling for 22 of the best Tik Tok hair tutorials and hacks you can try while you have extra time on your hands. tw. Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your ponytail. Watch the latest video from Chase Hudson (@lilhuddy). From space buns to short hair updos. Need your hair out of your face, like now, and can't find a hair tie or a scrunchie anywhere? This latest viral Tik Tok hack involves wrapping your hair around the belt from a bathrobe, sleeping in it, and waking up with bouncy curls. Free samples with every order + Free shipping (Orders $39+)! I’ve seen this all over #hairtiktok and I had to try! Below, scroll through some of the best TikTok hair tutorials, and if you really want to take your beauty game to a brand new level, you could always pair a hair tutorial with one of the platform's many makeup tutorials. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article, #KeepAWatch on your Vitals In Real Time with GOQii, Get some inspiration from Sonam Kapoor’s choice of earrings which are perfect for WFH video calls, Try this soothing mask for hair that is brittle and frizzy. I’ve rounded up 22 of the coolest 15 to 60-second videos the app has to offer. From hair care tricks to easy-to-do braids, keep scrolling for 22 of the best Tik Tok hair tutorials and hacks you can try while you have extra time on your hands. By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR. *Tie your hair in a high ponytail and then do it again just so you get a half-knot look. Just pull your hair up and twist it into a bun. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Looking to master the sock curl technique? I tie up my hair into a bun to avoid these kind of questions Reporting on what you care about. The high ponytail stayed up a little longer, but after about twenty minutes of folding laundry, it looked like this. How to use easily available kitchen ingredients to make effective DIY scrubs, Chapped lips? Once you've wrapped it, pull it tight and boom - you have yourself a no-fuss pony tail. Once you try these crazy hair curling hacks using a bobby pin, a fork, and a makeup brush by @priyanka_vkarma, you’ll wonder how you’ve never thought of them before. ", While another said: "This magical ! See more ideas about Aesthetic hair, Easy hairstyles for long hair, Hair upstyles. View our online Press Pack. 17 hours ago. Pull your hair up into a high ponytail. My go-to hairstyles are usually the Ariana Grande ponytail or a low bun. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? The clever hack was previously shown in another clip by Kimberly, but many were confused by the simple steps. This tutorial makes those festival-inspired space buns you see all over Instagram easier than ever for curly girls. Important information regarding COVID-19: Due to safety procedures, your order may be delayed. Want to see the results? Make your own lip balm at home, Banish your hair woes with this DIY wax; check it out here, Here is how you can make a DIY face sheet mask, Keep your skin glowing with these homemade face packs, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Leaders urge masses to vote in second phase of Bihar elections, Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Opens Up About Being Sexually Harassed At The Age Of 14, MS Dhoni will find it impossible to perform if he decides to play only IPL: Kapil Dev, One More Thing: There Is More Than One Reason Apple Is Moving Away From Intel Chips For Macs, Everything you should know about the Kajal Aggarwal wedding, Two-Wheeler Festive Offers: Benefits of upto Rs.6,000 across Hero Electric range, Kangana Ranaut bashes YouTuber Dhruv Rathee for 'lying about BMC notice' in his video, IPL 2020: KKR's playoff fate depends on SRH's loss to MI, Eminem features in Joe Biden campaign video as he performs his classic 'Lose Yourself', Shane Watson to announce retirement from all forms of cricket, Micromax 'In' series to launch in India today at 12 pm: How to watch the livestream, ‘American Idol’ Finalist Nikki McKibbin Dies After Brain Aneurysm—What to Know About the Condition, I Got A Hot-Pink Buzzcut & This Is What I Look Like Now, Yamaha India records 31 per cent growth in October 2020 sales, Diljit Dosanjh posts elderly woman's video who sells food at roadside stall, Dear Bangalakshmi Torsha Results: First Prize Winner to Take Home Rs 50 Lakh, More Details at lotterysambadresult.in, Priyanka Chopra Jonas and family are craving for some Californian sun, Sheffield Shield wrap: Pressure on Joe Burns, Mitchell Swepson's hub life, and Shaun Marsh as good as ever, Diesel, Petrol prices remain unchanged for 32nd straight day- Check fuel prices in metro cities on November 03, 2020, How to stay calm on Election Day and beyond, according to meditation and mental health experts, Karva Chauth 2020: THIS is the mehndi design you should get based on your zodiac sign, BSVI compliant Ducati Multistrada 950 S launched in India at Rs 15.49 lakh, Devendra Fadnavis: I have been interacting with family through video calls, No improvement in Delhi's air quality, AQI remains 'very poor', Bigg Boss 14: Do you think Kavita Kaushik should have met Eijaz Khan once before leaving? Now, having explained exactly how to do it, woman far and wide are blown away and, frankly, surprised they'd never tried it sooner. Follow this step-by-step tutorial by Tik Tok user @_cicichanel_. The most I can do is a simple braid, so I figured that if I could do this hack then anyone could. Looking to get creative with your natural curls? Otherwise, I think I'll stick my tried-and-true fourth grade method and use a pen. Follow this tutorial to find out how @justinemarjan adds crystals and pearls to any ‘do the right way. She explains that you have to hold onto the loop, twist and wrap one more time - just as you would with a regular hairband. 8 hours ago, by Victoria Messina To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. As you can also see, I love brightly colored lipstick. As it turns out, you might be using one of the most trusted hair tools in your regimen totally wrong. fb. Angle a pencil, pen, or chopstick into the base of your bun and across to hold it up. One of the latest user-created challenges is a viral "pencil bun" hair trend inspired by the La Casa de Papel / Money Heist show. 7 hours ago, by Monica Sisavat Some TikTok users have resorted to chopsticks, hairpins, and even porcupine quills to create their own versions of the pencil bun. — vote now, IPL 2020 Points Table and Orange Cap and Purple Cap list after Delhi Capitals seal second spot with win over Royal Challengers Bangalore, No positive YoY growth in motorcycle industry since pandemic started: Rajiv Bajaj, 'Dancing With The Stars' Pro Britt Stewart Makes A Killer Gluten-Free Pasta, Friends for 7 years, dated for 3, the Kajal Aggarwal and Gautam Kitchlu love story, Limited-Edition KTM 1290 Super Duke R in the making, How to get live video captions on your next Zoom call, Second Covid-19 peak in Mumbai to be less severe comparatively, says TIFR, Dubai's Burj Khalifa lights up for Shah Rukh Khan's birthday, Suhana Khan and Karan Johar celebrate with him, I wouldn't pull out all stops to keep Messi, admits Barcelona president candidate Riera, Lack of passenger flights squeezes air freight capacity in peak season, Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Is Doing A 'No Sugar/Alcohol November' Challenge, The Best Holiday Gifts At Sephora For Any & Every Budget, Ford’s Marazzo-based MPV to get 2.2-litre diesel engine, OnePlus 8T 5G’s Video Features Shine Through In Kalki Koechlin’s #ShotOnOnePlus Video on Digital Health, Why Amit Shah’s Programmes in Bankura Are Well Thought-out Strategy of BJP Ahead of 2021 Bengal Assembly Polls, Gabrielle Union: Post Covid era not the time for misogynistic, patriarchal attitude, I-League: Arashpreet Singh signs for Mohammedan Sporting, Global cues lift markets on Monday despite RIL stock crash. Join the millions of viewers discovering content and creators on TikTok — available on the web or on your mobile device. Hold your hair with the hand that has the hair tie on it, then use your free hand to slip the hair tie off and wrap it two or three times around the ponytail. 3 hours ago, by Karenna Meredith Whether you're bored in the house or in need of a new way to style your favorite updo, these TikTok videos will provide you some with genius ideas. Slip a hair tie over your wrist, then use your hands to gather your hair into a high ponytail. by Maggie Ryan These zodiac signs find it really hard to make a long-term commitment, Choosing between a Mercedes C 300d or Mercedes GLC 220d, IIT-Madras student 'magically' appears during virtual convocation; watch viral video, Heavy security, social distancing as voting underway in 28 assembly seats in MP. I Did it and my Hair is short. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. However, there is a small difference between nailing the hairstyle with your hair looking soft and wavy, and the hairdo looking uncombed and shabby. Hi! Sock curls have been around for years (hello, 2007 Youtube tutorials!). Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter! Upgrade your basic pigtails with this easy bubble pony pigtail tutorial by @macy.blackwell. If you, like me, can’t get enough of Tik Tok hair tutorials and hacks, I’m here to help! This went way better! Scroll through the #VintageHair feed to find easy step-by-step tutorials like this barrel roll updo. Even those with short hair can join in on the updo fun. Confession: After being quarantined for nearly two months, I’ve become completely addicted to Tik Tok. She says to take a quarter of the hair (without letting it go) take it in a loop and wrap it around the rest of the pony tail. This time, I FINALLY made it work...sort of. TikTok is also home to numerous hair tutorials. Monday - Friday 9:00a.m. Before you get to work on curling your hair with an iron, you should probably take some guidance from this video, which provides instructions on the best and correct way to curl. The TikTok's are based off the habit of one of the main characters, Inspector Raquel Murillo, who often effortlessly puts her hair up in a bun using only a pencil. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above Make any casual ponytail sophisticated with this hair tie hiding technique demonstrated by @learnwithlati. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Just pull your hair up and twist it into a bun. You can tie your hair without a hairband Credit: @kimberlygrimes83/TikTok But now, thanks to a genius Tik Tok tutorial, you can tie your hair, with your hair, so no hairband is needed at all. In just a matter of seconds, the hair geniuses over at TikTok can teach you something entirely new.