The new years eve party here was extremely organized. I also like the view of downtown STL at night and the SPECTACULAR view of Busch Stadium. The decor is on point, the party was jumpin' when I got there, it was packed and the drink were spot on. Premier Meetings & Events hotels in highly sought-after urban and resort destinations. It’s a bar. Your big day is special to us, too. Check out our full guide to the best rooftop bars NYC, and under each rooftop you'll find all info about what dress code each rooftop aquire.. What's the attire? Enjoy sprawling views of downtown St. Louis at Three Sixty Rooftop Bar. Press escape to leave the datepicker. 1. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you want a night out on the town, come here.More, What a great place to view the skyline and hotspots of saint louis! Only had holiday cocktails on menu- most of which were not what we were seeking - (cream based and hot). Treat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit. The drink menu is good with a lot of local brews on tap as well as in bottles. The stuffed mushrooms were a joke. Great evening overall!More. Along with incredible views, Three Sixty boasts 6,000 square feet of contemporary indoor and outdoor space, comprising fire pits, bars and wide-screen TV's. Great evening overall! The dress code at 360 St. Louis is Casual Dress.    Three Sixty, a 275-seat lounge with innovative small plates, is perched atop the 25-story east tower of the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark. Enjoy live music from popular DJ's on Friday and Saturday evenings. Barbacoa tacos are delicious as well. I think its the best thing I have tasted in St Louis. Please note after 7 p.m. all patrons must be aged 21 or over. Comfortable. A bit pricey but with the view and...ambiance, plus they are delicious, well worth it. /resources/media/hi/STLBVHF/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HH_duskbar.jpg. The drink menu is good with a lot of local brews on tap as well as in bottles. With a giant outside bar, indoor bars, an open kitchen, a dramatic wine wall, flat-screen TVs, fire pits and contemporary styling, its sleek, urban vibe is a perfect addition to the downtown entertainment scene. Soaring nearly 400 feet above downtown St. Louis, Three Sixty is the ultimate rooftop bar. Great great food and to die for views, a must see when in town! Press escape to leave the datepicker. Romantic and good vibes. Our General Manager, Griffin, would like to hear from you directly. Hale, whose culinary experience has taken him to kitchens, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Valet Parking, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Free Wifi, trvlmgr33, Marketing at Three Sixty, responded to this review, trvlmgr33, Owner at Three Sixty, responded to this review, trvlmgr33, Public Relations Manager at Three Sixty, responded to this review, Jefferson National Expansion Memorial Park.