2), Catholic Worship:  Christ Be Our Light   The Servant Song, Celine Dion:   Beauty & The Beast (Keys of Eb & F)   Because You Loved Me (Keys of C & D) Goodbye's (The Saddest Word)  Titanic (Key of E)~(Celeine Dion's Key)  My Heart Will Go On (Key of F) - Titanic   Titanic (Key of F) [Cover]   Titanic (Key of F)--(Simplified Bass Version), Celtic Angels / Women:  In The Arms Of The Angel, Charlie Puth:  See You Again (Wiz Khalifa), Chicago:   Colour My World   Hard To Say I'm Sorry  You're The Inspiration (in progress), Chopin:   Funeral March   Nocturne in Eb - op. Songs with a partially open lock icon are fully playable, but have all player features disabled. (Key of Amin)   Mary Did You Know? Got letter notes? Educational site for musicians and music lovers. it's good.

div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999))

var opts = { (Love Story Movie Theme), You Don't Have To Say You Love Me (Dusty Springfield), Autumn Leaves (Johnny Mercer - Nat King Cole), Beauty & the Beast (Multiple Artists - Keys of E, Can You Feel The Love Tonight (The Lion King), Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Elton John), (Somewhere) Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland [The Wizard of Oz], Something Terrible / Renesmee's Lullaby (Twilight Saga~Breaking Dawn Pt. ^, ~ Not all songs in this website are available. Although no less than 21 cover versions appeared for the song, none of them reached the popularity of the original version, who sold more than half a million copies. Turning Tables, Andrew Lloyd Webber:  Memory (from Cats) - Barbra Streisand, (The) Animals:   The House of the Rising Sun, Andrea Bocelli:   Amazing Grace   Besame Mucho, Air Force:  Off We Go Into The Wild Blue Yonder (The U.S. Air Force Theme Song - Formerly U.S. Army Air Corps), Ariana Grande:  Intro  Beauty & The Beast (Keys of Eb & F), Army:  The Army Goes Rolling Along (The Caissons Go Rolling Along), Bach:  Adagio - Marcello Transcription (From Concerto in D minor)   Invention #1 - C maj   Minuet in G   Little Fugue in G minor (Work In Progress)  Prelude for Suite No. 4  Waltz in Amin, (The) Chordettes:   Lollipop  Mr. Sandman (Work In Progress), Christina Aguilera:   Say Something (A Great Big World), Christina Perri:  A Thousand Years (Breaking Dawn ~ Twilight Series)   A Thousand Years (Single Bass Note - LH ~ easier to play), Christmas / New Years' Tunes:   All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth   Auld Lang Syne  Away In A Manger (Key of C)  Away In A Manger (Key of D)   Away In A Manger (Key of E)   Away In A Manger (Key of Eb)  Carol Of The Bells [Cover]   Carol Of The Bells [Tutorial]  Deck the Halls   Dominick, the Italian Christmas Donkey   Feliz Navidad   Frosty the Snowman (Key Bb)  Frosty the Snowman (Key C)  God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen   Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer   Greensleeves - E minor (What Child Is This?) Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas   Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas   Here Comes Santa Claus   I'll Be Home For Christmas   Jingle Bell Rock (Key F)   Jingle Bell Rock (Key of C)   Jingle Bells (Key of C)   Jingle Bells (Key of F)   Jingle Bells (Key of G)   Joy To The World (Key of D)  Joy To The World (Key of C)  Let It Snow!

Moon River (Breakfast at Tiffany's)   My Heart Will Go On (Key of F) - Titanic  One Summer's Day (Spirited Away)  (Somewhere) Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland [The Wizard of Oz]  Paradise (Phoebe Cates)  Pink Panther Theme (Henry Mancini)  Renesmee's Lullaby / Something Terrible (Twilight Saga~Breaking Dawn Pt.2)  River Flows In You (Bella's Lullaby - Twilight)   River Flows In You (Simplified Bass)  River Flows In You (Simplified Ver.) })(); Learn how to play exactly like Bette Midler. Lesson 1: Right Hand / 50 Speed / Metronome / Zoom in.

The Civil Wars), Right Here Waiting For You [Tutorial] and [Cover], Love the Way You Lie (Eminem - ft. Rihanna), River Flows In You - SV - Simplified Version [Easiest], River Flows In You ~ Complete Version with Simplified Bass [Easier], Young, Wild & Free (Wiz Khalifa & Bruno Mars). Album: Jackpot - The Best Bette. Year: 1980 -

C G F G C I say love, it is a flower and you its only seed.

All rights reserved is a phrase that originated in copyright law as a formal requirement for copyright notice. song: "The Rose", (function() { ), Let Your Love Flow (The Bellamy Brothers), Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver), To All The Girls I've Loved Before (Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias), Ancient Words Long Preserved (Michel W. Smith), At the Cross - easy version-key of C (Classic Gospel Hymn), Before The Throne Of God Above (Shane & Shane - Work In Progress), Blessed Assurance (Classic Gospel Hymn - Fanny Crosby), Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (Gospel Hymn Classic), Give Me That Old Time Religion - key of D, Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Classic Gospel Hymn), Have Thine Own Way, Lord (Classic Hymn of Devotion), I Give You My Heart (This Is My Desire) [Hillsong United], In Christ Alone - Key of C (Keith & Krysten Getty), Inside Out (Mississippi Children's Choir), Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross (Classic Gospel Hymn - Fanny Crosby), My God Is So Big, So Strong, And So Mighty (Action Songs For Children), Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God (Key of D), This Little Light of Mine (Sunday School Song), To God Be The Glory (Great Things He Hath Done) [19th Century], Just As I Am (Billy Graham Invitational Hymn), Eternal Father, Strong To Save (The Navy Hymn), Star Wars - Main Theme (Triumphal March) - Key of G, You Raise Me Up (Key of C - Modulates to D), Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger), A Thousand Years (Christina Perri ~ Twilight Series - Breaking Dawn), (Blue) Spanish Eyes (Englebert Humperdinck), Break Your Heart (Taio Cruz ~ ft. Ludacris), Bridge Over Troubled Water (Simon & Garfunkel) [Work In Progress], Can't Help Falling In Love (Elvis Presley), Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Frankie Valli), Don't Let Me Go (Harry Styles - ft. Sam MacCarthy), Ever & Ever, Forever & Ever (You'll Be The One) [Demis Roussos], Goodbye's [The Saddest Word] (Celine Dion), Hunk-A-Hunk Of Burning Love (Elvis Presley), My Heart Will Go On [Titanic] (Celine Dion), Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You (George Benson), Rather Be (Clean Bandit ~ ft Jess Glynne), Right Here Waiting For You (Richard Marx), Say Something (A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera), Somewhere My Love (Lara's Theme from Dr. Zhivago), The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack), Total Eclipse of the Heart (Bonnie Tyler), What A Wonderful World (Single-Note Bass), Where Do I Begin? "The Rose" appeared in the 1979 film which carries the same name and starred by Midler. Premium members songs are completely open. The Civil Wars)  Shake It Off    White Christmas, Tchaikovsky:  March from "The Nutcracker Suite"   Marche Slav   Swan Lake - Amin, The Cinematic Orchestra:  To Build A Home, The Doors:  People Are Strange   The Crystal Ship, The Everly Brothers:  Rocking Alone In An Old Rocking Chair, The Five Satins:  In The Still Of The Night, The Monkees:   Daydream Believer   I'm A Believer   Last Train To Clarksville, The Script:   Hall of Fame (ft. Will.i.am)   The Man Who Can't Be Moved, The Temptations:  My Girl (Work In Progress), Traditional Folk Melodies:  A Gift To Be Simple (Appalachian Spring)    Auld Lang Syne   Chopsticks   I've Been Working On The Railroad   Kum-Ba-Yah (Spiritual)  Long, Long Ago   Lightly Row   Sakura (Japanese Celebration), Traditional Gospel Jazz:   When The Saints Go Marchin' In, Train:   50 Ways to Say Goodbye   Drive By, Tupac:    Ambitionz Az A Ridah   California Love (ft. Dr. Dre)   Changes   Dear Mama   I Ain't Mad At 'Cha  Keep Ya Head Up, TV Themes & Music:   Back and Forth (Volkswagon Polska)   DUCK DYNASTY Intro (Sharp Dressed Man -- ZZ Top)  Game of Thrones (Main Theme)  The Addams Family (TV Theme)  The Dukes of Hazzard (TV Theme), U.S. Military Themes:  The Army Goes Rolling Along (U.S. Army)    Off We Go Into The Wild Blue Yonder (U.S. Air Force), Vangelis:   Chariots of Fire   Hymne [Cover & Tutorial], Video Game Music:  Halo 3 Main Menu   Skyrim - Main Theme  Tapion's Theme, Wedding Music:  The Wedding March (Mendelssohn - key of C), Whitney Houston:  The Greatest Love of All, Willie Nelson:    To All The Girls I've Loved Before (with Julio Iglesias), Worship / Gospel:   10,000 Reasons (Matt Redman)   Abide With Me    All The Way My Savior Leads Me (Classic Gospel Hymn - Fanny Crosby)   Amazing Grace (Key-G)   (Key-F)   (Key of C)   Ancient Words Long Preserved (Michael W. Smith)   At The Cross (Classic Gospel Hymn)  At The Cross - easy version-key of C (Classic Gospel Hymn)   At The Cross (Hillsong United)   Ave Maria   Awesome God - Emin (Hillsong United)  Awesome God - F#min (Hillsong United)  Because He Lives (Bill & Gloria Gaither)  Before The Throne of God Above (Shane and Shane - Work in Progress)   Bless The Lord (Matt Redman)   Blessed (Hillsong United)  Blessed Assurance (Classic Gospel Hymn - Fanny Crosby)  Blessed Be Your Name (Matt Redman)  Blessed Jesus (James Teng)  Captivate Us (Watermark)  Christ, Be Our Light (Bernadette Farell)  Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (Gospel Hymn Classic)  Cornerstone (Hillsong United)   (The) Doxology   Farther Along (Elvis)   Give Me That Old Time Religion (Key of D)   God Be With You 'Till We Meet Again   God Is Fighting For Us (Hillsong)  God Is Good (Jonathan McReynolds)   God Is So Good (Praise Chorus)   God Will Take Care of You   Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Classic Gospel Hymn)   Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen)   Have Thine Own Way, Lord (Classic Hymn of Devotion)  Heavenly Sunlight (Classic Gospel Hymn)  He Lives (Easter)  He Paid A Debt He Did Not Owe   Here I Am to Worship  Higher Ground  How Deep the Father's Love for Us   How Great Is Our God (Chris Tomlin)   How Great Is Our God [Cover]   How Great Thou Art (Key of Bb)  How Great Thou Art [Simplified Bass]    How Great Thou Art [Walking Bass]   How He Loves Us (The Katinas)   I Can Only Imagine (Mercy Me)  I Could Sing of Your Love Forever [Key of F] (Randy Overstreet)  I Give You My Heart (Hillsong United)   I Know Whom I Have Believed    I Love To Tell The Story  I Surrender All   I Will Lift My Eyes (Bebo Norman)  I Will Rise (Chris Tomlin)   I'll Fly Away - Key of G (Southern Gospel)  In Christ Alone-key of Eb  (Keith & Kristyn Getty)  In Christ Alone - Key of C (Keith & Kristyn Getty)  In Jesus Name (Hillsong)   In The Sweet By And By  Inside Out (Mississippi Children's Choir)   It Is Well With My Soul  Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross (Classic Gospel Hymn - Fanny Crosby)  Jesus Loves Me (Key of C)  Jesus Loves Me (Single- Bass Note)  Jesus Loves The Little Children  Jesus Paid It All (Key of B)   Jesus Paid It All (Key of C)   Jesus Paid It All (EZ Chords)  Just As I Am (Gospel Invitational Song)  Kum-Ba-Yah (Spiritual)  Leaning On The Everlasting Arms (Key of G) Lord I Lift Your Name On High (Hillsong)  Lord, Prepare Me To Be A Sanctuary   Mansion Over The Hilltop (Key of C)   My God Is So Big, So Strong, And So Mighty (Action Songs For Children)  Nearer, My God, To Thee   Nothing But The Blood   Now We Remain (David Haas)  Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong  Oh Crimson Flow (Christ For The Nations)  Old Time Religion (Key of D)  Psalm 116 (Daniel Patterson)   Refiner's Fire (Brian Doersken)   Rock of Ages   Sanctuary   Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God (Key of C)    Shall We Gather At The River (Key of D)   Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God (Key of D)   Shepherd Boy (Chris Tomlin)   Still (Hillsong United)   The Doxology  The Old Rugged Cross (Key of A)  The Servant Song (Catholic Promise)  This Is My Desire (Hillsong United)   This Is The Day (That The Lord Has Made)  This Little Light of Mine (Sunday School Song)   To God Be The Glory (Great Things He Hath Done) [19th Century]   Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus-Key of C   Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus-Key of F  You Are My Sunshine   Victory In Jesus   We Fall Down (Chris Tomlin)  What A Day That Will Be (James Hill)  What A Friend We Have In Jesus  Where The Roses Never Fade  Where We'll Never Grow Old (Jim Reeves)   Whispering Hope (Key of C)   Why Me Lord?