Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Into the afterglow Street lights swaying in the wind at night The freeway's feeling like paradise No, time won't change it Can't erase it It's a long drive home, we can pass the time By counting all the stars … FAVORITE I can see the sunset just inside of your bedroom Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Silverstein lyrics. The freeway's feeling like paradise. Why’d I have to break what I love so much? Silverstein is a band that I have known about for years, but I never actually gave them a proper listen. Characters count : / 50. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. ... Dead Reflection (I love Afterglow, Retrogade and Aquamarine a lot, the lyrics are very emotional and poetic in this one) I'm meaning to dive into the rest of their albums at some point haha. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Here are the full lyrics for Afterglow, per Genius: [Verse 1] I blew things out of proportion, now you’re blue Put you in jail for something you didn’t do I don’t wanna lose, I don’t wanna lose this with you (Ooh) Track 15 is After Glow??? /silverstein-burn_it_down-1661693.html. While I definitely am not familiar with their entire discography, there are still plenty of songs by them that I have been sharing with friends and playing on repeat. Tell me that I’m all you want /silverstein-take_what_you_give-1762179.html. Silverstein. Songwriters: Derek Hoffman, Josh Bradford, Paul Marc Rousseau, Take What You Give lyrics © BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT, Know what this song is about? Dead Reflection. Powered by Genius. Does it mean anything special hidden Back and forth into the afterglow Don't understand the meaning of the song?   The Afterglow. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Silverstein lyrics. Web. r/Silverstein: This subreddit is devoted to news, reviews, videos and discussion of the band Silverstein. Chemistry ’til it blows up, ’til there’s no us Tells me this love is worth the fight, oh, [Pre-Chorus 2] It’s on your face, don’t walk away, I need to say, [Bridge] Here's what you need to know about the song's meaning, full lyrics, and hidden Easter eggs. Silverstein. But I will ride alone Burn It Down lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Know what this song is about? Don't write just "I love this song." Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. Back and forth into the afterglow I’m the one who burned us down The freeway's feeling like paradise. She wonders aloud if other people are falling in love with her lover (presumably Alwyn) in Lover. Everything you said echoing in my head Meaning to "Texas Mickey" song lyrics. Silverstein lyrics - 154 song lyrics sorted by album, including "My Heroine", "Toronto (Unabridged)", "Bad Habits". Lay down Let's explore this tenderness between us There ain't no one around at all to see us And baby would you mind If maybe you and I Took a little time to find each other? Everything you said echoing in my head.