In 2013, he and his wife lost their one-year-old son. By [1] The "Don't Waste Your Life Tour" followed in 2009, after which he took a brief break. 278.1k Followers, 3,379 Following, 432 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tedashii (@tedashii) Coming to Him is relationship-building, but its yoke is what you’re going to carry forever.
And then just watch Him through the actions of others, through the power of the Holy Spirit, and just through your own understanding of what you learned …. Perseverance is the real key moment just for where I was and still am, and so it blew my mind when I started having conversations with people who would share their struggles, their burdens, their losses, their grief, and hear them express their desire to persevere. Over the past two Father’s Days, Texas-based rapper Tedashii has gazed more heavenward. If you were approached by a fan who is a Christian but is going through something really difficult that is challenging their faith, what would your advice be to them? Contact Us. Father’s Day—and everyday life—has taken on a different meaning for him ever since he and his wife suddenly lost their one-year-old son in March 2013. So, I would hope to affirm people in what they’re going through and try to do what I think Job’s friend should of done, what I think Jesus wanted the disciples to do and that was in a real way just be present. The Spiritual Renaissance of Matthew McConaughey, John Piper Is Making It Clear Why He ‘Probably’ Won’t Be Voting for Trump, 2020 Watch: Burger King Wants You to Order From McDonald’s, or Anywhere, Really. nobigdyl with his wife Chelsea.

[2] As soon as his album Blacklight was released in 2011 he went on a brief tour to promote it. Tedashii performed during the Will Graham Central Mississippi Celebration in March 2014. When he is not talking to his son about Jesus, Tedashii simply tries to love him well, and encourages other fathers to do the same, regardless of their stage of fatherhood. Though there are heavy themes on the album, resiliency, hope and perseverance shine through almost every track. Home On his latest album, That’s what I learned: That in this moment, I’m going to give everything I have and open myself up so that I could help someone in a real place, not just in a formulaic we-all-mess-up way, but in a specific, So, I would hope to affirm people in what they’re going through and try to do what I think Job’s friend should of done, what I think Jesus wanted the disciples to do and that was in a real way just, A Texas Police Officer Has Been Arrested for the Fatal Shooting of Jonathan Price, Chicago Asks Jussie Smollett to Pay $130,000 to Cover the Investigation Into His Case, Kanye West Will Host a ‘Sunday Service’ on Easter at Coachella, Nothing Can Prepare You for This Spooktacular Halloween Cover of dcTalk’s ‘Jesus Freak’, Tobe Nwigwe’s BET Hip-Hop Awards Performance Is an Absolute Must-Watch.

However, David is the example that in these moments, the one you really need to turn to is God. [citation needed] In late 2010 he returned for the "Unashamed: The Movement Tour". We do not grieve like people without hope. “I would encourage guys to remember that you are loved and cared for by God. Even the album title is a call to resiliency. Permissions

“I also knew it could be a societal overview of life in general when it comes to living here on earth.

"Reach Records announces Unashamed 2010: The Movement Tour - Now booking", "Unashamed 2012: Come Alive (@reachrecords)", "Tedashii "This Time Around" EP Cover Art & Tracklist", "Jesusfreakhideout.com: Tedashii, "Never Fold" Review", "Prayer Requested for Rapper Who Lost Infant Son", "reachrecords.com/blog/post/Prayer-Support-for-Tedashii", "Tedashii: A rapper overcoming tragedy with the help of his supporters - Tedashii", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tedashii&oldid=979856643, American performers of Christian hip hop music, Articles with unsourced statements from December 2012, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 23 September 2020, at 05:21.