Yes. What is the best mixing ratio of Surge Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf to water? Finally found a product that won't discolor my grass and actually kills the weeds, 57 of 67 people found this answer helpful, 26 of 26 people found this answer helpful, 24 of 24 people found this answer helpful, 15 of 16 people found this answer helpful, 14 of 14 people found this answer helpful, Surge Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf How soon after applying Surge Broadleaf Herbicide can a dog go on the lawn? I had little hope that it would work and was worried about what the side affects in my Zoysia. 4 max-width: 100%; Surge Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf provides fast weed control in warm weather. | Close } ul.lSGallery{ To my surprise, three days after application the weeds I targeted were brown and on their last legs. Show Plots: } Where To Use: Institutional Sites, Ornamental Sites, Residential/Domestic Sites, Agricultural Sites, and Non-cropland sites. You can mow your grass 2 days before applying. 14 of 15 people found this review helpful. text-align: center;} #productSize{ Surge's applications can be made at temperatures to 90F without loss of efficacy or speed. Video Tutorial: How to Apply Granular Herbicides Properly SURGE® Broadleaf Herbicide For Turf offers these advantages: when power equipment is unavailable, uneconomical, or impractical. CT, LA, MA, NM, NY, TX (1 & 2.5 Gallon Sizes Are Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only) } li > img { of water) over three and a half acres. Now labeled for control of Doveweed in Alabama, Georgia, Louisana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia. Surge Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf is safe to use on warm-season and cool-season grass becoming rain-fast as quickly as six hours after application and permits reseeding within three weeks. Compatible Grass Type ... BioAdvanced 24 oz. * Free Shipping is available to the continental United States only. It is not like Roundup where the plants shrivel within 24 hours. No. Once dry the pet can resume normal activity in the treated areas. It is a water based amine herbicide. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Surge's fast weed control works on such weeds as spurge, knotweed, oxalis, clover, plantain and dandelion. Highly selective in both warm- and cool-season turfgrasses, Surge can provide visible activity in hours, and weed death can occur within 10-14 days. Symptoms of injury are visible with 1-2 days and weed control can occur in 14 days instead of 28 days. Not for Sale to: AK, CA Availability: Normally ships in 1 business day. Rating: 4.3 (22 Reviews / 74 Q&A), From Safe for Edibles. © 2004-2020 P&M Solutions, LLC DBA DoMyOwn, Pre Emergent Herbicides (Weed Preventers), Global Vision Eyewear Hercules Safety Glasses.