"Gossip" involves Michael finding out from an intern that he has seen Stanley cheating Teri with a woman named Cynthia (Algerita Wynn Lewis). In “Office Olympics", Stanley becomes a participant, despite telling Jim Halpert earlier that his favorite office game is "Work hard so my kids can go to college."

Today we cut a shot of an actor wearing blackface that was used to criticize a specific racist European practice. Stanley is a long-time worker at Dunder Mifflin; he's been divorced and has a daughter from a relationship before he was married to Teri. Well, I like pretzel day..." "Pretzel day" refers to the annual day on which the employees are given complimentary baked pretzels, which he enjoys greatly. Ryan later describes this to the camera as "one of the most frightening experiences of my life.". Stanley works hard at crossword puzzles. Leslie David Baker was born on February 19, 1958 in Chicago, Illinois, USA. ", "I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little, but on pretzel day? © 2020 NME is a member of the media division of BandLab Technologies. Its owner and original CEO is Jo Bennett, who turned the CEO position over to Robert California while remaining its owner before eventually liquidating the company. Dunderpedia: The Office Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. He has two children from a previous marriage, including Melissa, who visits the office on Take Your Daughter to Work Day. In "Did I Stutter?," Stanley snaps at Michael when pressed for input during a meeting. He reveals that he took part in the Black Power movement and ends up losing seven pounds. Most noticeable line: " Boy, have you lost your mind? Stanley takes Ryan into the break room and yells at him for flirting. Teri (or Terry) is the name of his new wife. Dwight starts a fire and causes a general panic at the office. In the last episode, Stanley says he has had three affairs throughout the shooting of the nine seasons.

Stanley's second wife is Teri (Joanne Carlsen).

As a result, Stanley has a mild heart attack. Workplace Stanley begins to explain something in great detail to get people's attention, and it ends with, “...and shove it up your butt!”. Copyright 2020 KCBD. Stanley is known as the sassy man at the office. Stanley goes back to his old grumpy self when they leave Florida. Baker is in the midst of trying to get an “Office” spinoff called “Uncle Stan” off the ground, and launched a Kickstarter for the pilot episode earlier this year. Occupation Angela lives with several cats, adores posters of infants posed as adults, is a vegetarian, and enjoys singing occasionally. https://theoffice.fandom.com/wiki/Stanley_Hudson?oldid=102025. In "Costume Contest", Stanley accidentally confuses Jim's mug of orange juice for his own mug of coffee, but does not appear to notice the difference. Throughout the last episode, there are hints dropped in and Stanley even makes Phyllis a bird. [7] In "Casual Friday,” when Michael re-joins the branch, Stanley joins Dwight's mutiny against Michael, when he refuses to give back the clients the Michael Scott Paper company has stolen. During the video call Stanley humorously told students that want to flirt and look good of other students on campus to just wear extra eye make-up. Finale Gender He also carved a Phyllis one with flamingo legs. Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-office-spin-off-tease-stanley-hudson/, https://www.eonline.com/news/1167226/the-office-s-leslie-david-baker-has-a-kickstarter-for-uncle-stan-series, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/unclestan/uncle-stan, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Stanley_Hudson&oldid=979647459, The Office (American TV series) characters, Wikipedia articles with plot summary needing attention from May 2011, All Wikipedia articles with plot summary needing attention, Articles lacking reliable references from May 2020, Articles with multiple maintenance issues, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Sales Representative, Dunder Mifflin, Scranton, Pennsylvania (retired), This page was last edited on 21 September 2020, at 23:02. Later in that episode, Andy (the new boss replacing Michael) defends him to Robert's face saying, "Did you know that he [Stanley] has the most consistent high sales numbers in this office? When he returns to the office, his doctor has told him that if he continues to live in a stressful environment, he will die. He later takes down the picture, because Michael makes a comment about it that Stanley finds very offensive. Michael assigns Stanley "black", and later pushes him to delve into which group has suffered more historically.

", "Boy, have you lost your mind, 'cause I will help you find it! And I live at the top, and no one knows that I live there. Kelly sees this and tells Stanley out of jealousy. He is also characterized by his general distaste for his job and life, with his ultimate goal being to retire. Harrison joined the KCBD digital producing team in 2019, originally born in Conroe, Texas.
Sales Representative, Dunder Mifflin Scranton (Retired)

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Stanley has lines in every episode, with the following exceptions: Michael Scott | Dwight Schrute | Jim Halpert | Pam Beesly | Ryan Howard | Andy Bernard | Kevin Malone | Stanley Hudson | Angela Martin | Phyllis Vance | Meredith Palmer | Creed Bratton | Oscar Martinez | Kelly Kapoor | Toby Flenderson | Darryl Philbin | Erin Hannon | Gabe Lewis, Jan Levinson | Roy Anderson | David Wallace | Nellie Bertram | Karen Filippelli | Robert California | Holly Flax | Pete Miller | Clark Green | Bob Vance | Todd Packer | Mose Schrute | Hank Tate | Nate Nickerson | Val Johnson | Robert Lipton | Cathy Simms | Helene Beesly | Glenn | Hidetoshi Hasagawa | Madge Madsen | Esther Bruegger | Nick | Jo Bennett | Deangelo Vickers | Charles Miner, Sales Representative, Dunder Mifflin Scranton. ", "It's like I used to tell my wife: I do not apologize unless I think I'm wrong, and if you don't like it, you can leave. Since the murder of George Floyd while in police custody in Minneapolis on May 25 and the global protests that followed, the entertainment industry has begun to remove scenes and episodes due to problematic content. She is a constant source of complaints to Human Resources, although she \"redacts\" those lodged against Dwight Schrute on the onset of their secret romance. on Well, I like pretzel day...", "Yes, I have a dream, and it's not an MLK dream for equality.
Baker, who played Stanley Hudson in all nine seasons of the US version of The Office, teased the “Uncle Stan” project in a new Instagram video. With much of his own pleading and bargaining, Stanley ends up on Dwight's special project team on its way to Tallahassee, Florida. Stanley Hudson is a fictional character played by Leslie David Baker in the television series The Office. Stanley only thinly attempts to hide his disgust and disrespect for Michael, but rarely opposes him directly.