Click the button below.

Distance: 0.11 miles, La Favorites ($) Outside: yellowtail. 510 N Antrim Way, Greencastle, PA 17225 Tel. Outside: baked spicy chopped fish. Distance: 0.16 miles, Kelso Theater Pub ($$) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Inside: crabmeat, cucumber. 8 Reviews Nicely cooked chicken sushi, calamari and teriyaki chicken can make a good impression on you. If you appear to be near Cowlitz County Historical Museum, you can visit this restaurant. Inside: avocado, cream cheese, spicy tuna. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Inside: cucumber, spicy tun-not (tomato). I asked for onion rings instead of fries, got tater tots. Thank you SO much for ALL the great food and service over the years. Toppings: red sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago. Distance: 0.18 miles, Fiesta Bonita ($$) Toppings: bake sauce, garlic sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago. Inside: avocado, cucumber, spicy tuna. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 9 total reviews. It is an icon with title Down Triangle It is an icon with title Current Location. Outside: n/a. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Sora Sushi Restaurant at 744 NW Bond St C in Bend - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map.

Consolidated reviews are Inside: albacore, red snapper, salmon, tuna, yellowtail, avocado. Great sushi! Come and try our delicious cuisines! Outside: crabmeat, salmon, tuna, yellowtail.

Outside: baked salmon. Toppings: unagi sauce, green onion.

Inside: avocado, crabmeat, cream cheese. Outside: avocado, eggplant. Outside: albacore. Sora Sushi Asian Restaurant, Greencastle, PA 17225, services include online order Asian food, dine in, take out, delivery and catering. Delivery & Pickup Options - 140 reviews of Sora Sushi "My girlfriend and I had been dying for a dedicated sushi restaurant to open up in Longview/Kelso. Sora Sushi Kelso Menu - View the Menu for Sora Sushi Kelso on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Sora Sushi menu and prices. Outside: n/a. We ordered the dish we always order straight from the menu, which states that the "egg, etc.

Inside: avocado, cucumber, spicy tuna. Toppings: garlic sauce, masago. My spouse and I visit Sora Sushi whenever we go up to Seattle to visit my family, her family, or run the Seattle Marathon.

Great food and service pleasantly surprised. Toppings: green sauce, green onion, masago. Welcome to our restaurant ! Burgers, Sandwiches, American, Seafood You won't regret it! above are ... Inside: avocado, crabmeat, cucumber, shrimp tempura. Sora Restaurant offers \delicious tasting Sushi and Fusion cuisine with Chinese, Japanese and Thai food in Clarksville, TN. Toppings: orange sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago. Inside: avocado, crabmeat, cucumber, shrimp tempura. Outside: unagi. Seafood, American Outside: cooked shrimp. Toppings: unagi sauce, white sauce, green onion, masago.

After visiting Cowlitz County Historical Museum, you may have a meal at this restaurant.If you're a Japanese cuisine lover, come here. Toppings: red sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago, Outside: n/a. Outside: baked lobster. 541-903-5613 Opening Hours. Outside: spicy tuna, yellowtail. Outside: spicy tuna, tempura flakes. Inside: avocado, crabmeat, cucumber. It's always one of the highlights of our trip. 8 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here.

Outside: salmon, thinly sliced lemon. Toppings: garlic sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago. They messed up our order. Inside: avocado, crabmeat, cucumber, shrimp tempura. I know you guys work hard and it has meant a lot to us. Outside: scallops.

Toppings: white sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago. We saw the sign on the building that a sushi restaurant was coming soon and we kept our eyes on it. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Inside: cucumber, fried tofu, sweet potato. Nonetheless, they got the ball rolling quickly and I was enjoying the most delicious sushi in no time at all. Inside: avocado, crabmeat, shrimp tempura, spicy tuna. Bar Food Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Distance: 0.11 miles, Capn Yoby's ($) Toppings: red sauce, unagi sauce. read more, Bummed read more, Fantastic food. Toppings: unagi sauce, green onion.

Toppings: bake sauce, orange sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago. Located on the 69th floor of InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown, Sora offers a refined menu of fresh-cut sushi and prepared dishes presented on the sky-view conveyor belt with bar seating. Toppings: garlic sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago. Sora's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Clarksville community. Inside: avocado, cucumber, deep fried soft shell crab, spicy crabmeat. Coffee Shop You can find online coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website. Click to add your description here.

You will be offered great tea.

We've tried several sushi rolls.... have to say the sushi are right up there with the best sushi restaurants I've been to in NYC. I REALLY hope you guys weather the pandemic and look forward to the next time we get to dine at your restaurant.

Toppings: garlic sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago. You will definitely like the calm atmosphere and homey decor. Toppings: garlic sauce, red sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago (SERVED ON FIRE). For a more private experience, enjoy our elegant secluded booths, which accommodate up to four guests comfortably. Inside: asparagus tempura, avocado, crab meat, cucumber. Burgers, Sandwiches, American, Seafood, Purchased 2 Cheeseburger meal, fish sandwich meal and 10 chicken nugget meal yesterday at this location. read more. Try perfectly cooked chicken sushi, calamari and teriyaki chicken Sora Sushi offers.

Toppings: bake sauce, orange sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago. Outside: 5 assorted fish. Toppings: unagi sauce, white sauce, green onion, masago. Inside: 5 assorted fish, avocado. Outside: avocado. Cap'n Yoby's Drive-Ins ($$) Toppings: unagi sauce green onion, Outside: scalloped king oyster mushrooms. ... Sora Sushi - Prineville 234 North Main Street, Suite B, Prineville, OR 97754 Get directions. Inside: avocado, salmon. We will be back! Toppings: ponzu sauce, red sauce, green onion. Sora Sushi | (541) 923-9867 3853 SW 21st Suite 109, Redmond, OR 97208 Toppings: bake sauce, green sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago. Inside: avocado, cucumber, shrimp tempura, spicy tuna. Outside: crabmeat, salmon, tuna, jalapeño. Inside: avocado, crabmeat, cucumber, shrimp tempura.

Sora Family Plate 100.00 Chef's choice of Special Roll, 15 pieces of Sashimi, 12 pieces of Nigiri, California roll, Spicy Tuna roll, kappa maki, Tekka Maki, chicken or … Outside: unagi. This spot is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. $$

Crispy fried squid legs with tempura sauce, Deep fried jalapeños stuffed with crabmeat, cream cheese and spicy tuna service with red sauce, green onion, masago, Grilled albacore marinated in spicy sauce, Mussels beaked with unagi sauce, white sauce, green onion and masago, Crabmeat and deep fried shrimp baked with white sauce, orange sauce, green onion and masago, Mixed fish and chipped onions baked with red sauce, green onion and masago, Sliced albacore tuna on crabmeat with ponzu sauce, green onion, and masago, Thin slices or albacore turn sashimi with ponzu sauce and jalapeños, Lobster, salmon and red snapper back with orange sauce, green onions and masago, Grilled tuna with black pepper, ponzu, masago and sliced jalapeños, Pepper grilled tuna with deep fried asparagus, avocado, and special sauce, Mixed Sashimi over steamed rice and vegetables with spicy sauce.

View the menu for Sora Sushi and restaurants in Kelso, WA. Outside: albacore, cooked shrimp, salmon, tuna, white fish. Toppings: unagi sauce, white sauce, Outside: n/a. Mexican, Bar, Catering, Cap'n Yoby's Drive-Ins ($$) Inside: avocado, crabmeat, cucumber. read more, Worst Mexican restaurant ever! Inside: avocado, cream cheese cucumber. If hungry, come here for good cheesecakes. : (717) 643-1568 Fax: (717) 643-1569 . $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Distance: 0.15 miles, Tim's Timber Tavern ($$) Inside: asparagus tempura, avocado, cream cheese, cucumber. We went in on the second day it was open (we missed the sign or we would have been there on the first day) and were really pleased with everything. Food was excellent, place was nice and clean and server was pleasant. Discovered after leaving there was no dipping... Outside: deep fried soft shell crab, shrimp tempura. Sora Sushi Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. Inside: avocado, crabmeat, cream cheese, spicy tuna, unagi, yellowtail. Inside: avocado, crabmeat, cucumber, shrimp tempura. I wish this restaurant were in our neighborhood because we'd probably be visiting 2-4 times a week but then I guess we wouldn't have as much to look forward to when we make that drive up north. Toppings: garlic sauce, red sauce, unagi sauce, green onion, masago. read more, After today we probably won't be back. Great service. Pair your meal with exclusive japanese whisky served at the Sora bar.