Tony Britton Net Worth, Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. No Comments; 0 Tags (instrumental) Edit Lyrics. Counterpoint Music, Turnip Sentence, Farmington Mine Disaster Lawsuit, Barry Wong Hockey Player, "Any f--kin' Nazi set-up ever tries to take over my neighborhood, Jack, there'll be a lot of f--kin' dead Nazis in the street." Upper Big Branch Mine Disaster Victims Names, The Temptations sang backup on "Super Freak" by Rick James. Don't think that should get too far Just hangin' 'round with your high-heeled sneakers and I know you'd like to be a star no-no, Snakeskin cowboys Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Copyright: Writer(s): Ted Nugent Lyrics Terms of Use. Nugent points to this song as one where he makes a strong, meaningful statement, taking a position that many gun-rights advocates hold dear. The Secrets She Keeps Ending Explained, Vern Tessio Family, John Tui Hobbs And Shaw, 1998 Gujarat Cyclone Speed, Go beyond the Wall of Voodoo with this cinematic songwriter. Achilles Reaction To Patroclus' Death, Just dancin' around with your best pants on A track from Ted Nugent's first solo album, this is a song with political meaning, which is something Nugent avoids: even though he has very strong political views, he usually keeps it out of his songs, preferring to sing about sex, hunting and living with passion. As was the case on many of Nugent's early songs, lead vocals on "Stormtroopin'" were done by Derek St. Holmes. Be Kind, Rewind Wow, Blackwater Mercenaries In Portland, Oregon, If Tomorrow Never Comes Piano Chords, They sang about pink torpedoes and rocking you tonight tonight, but some real lyrics are just as ridiculous. He mentions them in the song when he says, "Temptations, sing!". The Manitou Streaming, Go beyond the Wall of Voodoo with this cinematic songwriter. Rock Stars - especially those in the metal realm - are often enlisted for horror movies. Ted Danson Age, Roger tells the stories behind some of his biggest hits, including "Give a Little Bit," "Take the Long Way Home" and "The Logical Song.". See if you can tell which lyrics are real and which are Spinal Tap in this lyrics quiz. The Town Florist, Not surprisingly, he would go on to become the most literate of rockers. Double Jeopardy Sinopsis Indonesia, How Did Richard And Mildred Loving Meet, Who the hell you think you are Go directly to shout page. Leo Translator, Aint got-a nothin' on me Who the hell you think you are, Just hangin' 'round with your fancy pants on Ooh, snakeskin cowboys Who the hell you think you are You're dancin' around with your high-heeled boots Don't think that should get you far Just…. Why Was The Enlightenment Important, Laughing Boy Book, Aint got nothin' on me Discuss these lyrics on MetroLyrics Young MC shows up in the George Clooney movie Up In The Air performing his hit "Bust A Move.". He is very outspoken and not afraid to offend, so when High Times asked him about this song in 1977, he replied: "It's a … Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Your email address will not be published. Evert Taube Sånger, Pôle Emploi, Trace Lysette, No Comments; 0 Tags (instrumental) Edit Lyrics. Bible Verses About Love And Marriage, Gabby Barrett On American Idol, As was the case on many of Nugent's early songs, lead vocals on "Stormtroopin'" were done by Derek St. Holmes. Almira Tursyn Height,