With the included turn-by-turn navigation you won’t be lost when you want to disappear. People will be looking at you instead of the guy in the Italian exotic because Lambos are just played out these days. I further consent to its use to serve targeted ads to me including via social media. That smile is provided by 173 horsepower & 165-ft-tq combined with a curb weight under 1,750 lb., creating an exceptional power-to-weight ratio. The open air cockpit allows you to experience a full view of your surroundings whether you are carving through the mountains or enjoying a scenic route down the shore lines. The Slingshot GT is the perfect balance of luxury and beast. Take a drive on the Illinois portion of the Byway you'll be sure to see spectacular views of the Ohio from several places, including Golconda and historic Fort Massac State Park, as well as refreshing stops at beautiful recreation areas that promise relaxing moments and exciting adventures. The open air cockpit allows you to experience a full view of your surroundings whether you are carving through the mountains or enjoying a scenic route down the shore lines. Remember, No Boundaries... Street Slingshot Rentals provides the newest top-of-the-line Polaris Slingshots that you can rent from 4 hours to a whole week! The Models available have been upgraded to be distinguished among the rest. You can rent this 3-wheeled novelty autocycle that's super attractive and guaranteed to get you attention! Covering 170,000 acres of undeveloped forests, wetlands and open lands, Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area (also known as "LBL") is a natural playground for explorers, outdoor enthusiasts and anyone who needs a break from their urban landscapes. The Slingshot GT is the perfect balance of luxury and beast. We start at $89/day. You're not just renting a Polaris Slingshot; you're going on an unforgettable adventure that's guaranteed to have you grinning from ear to ear! Rentslingshots.com. It is not an automobile. By continuing to browse this EagleRider site and/or any other EagleRider website(s), you accept the use of cookies and other tracking technologies to assist with navigation and your ability to provide feedback, analyze your use of our products and services, and assist with our promotional and marketing efforts. Based In Louisville, KY DERBY CITY DREAM CARS is the premier provider of exotic rental and service in the Midwest. For a better experience, please consider using one of these browsers. Your #1 Slingshot Provider. Rentslingshots.com is here to help you find Polaris Slingshot Rentals nationwide. You're not just renting a Polaris Slingshot; you're going on an unforgettable adventure that's guaranteed to have you grinning from ear to ear!The Polaris Slingshot is a three-wheeled novelty that can be used to explore the Land Between The Lakes, Scenic Southern Illinois or ride around town and catch attention from all angles! Street Slingshot Rentals is an advocate of living life to the fullest. I know what it's like to want hassle free exchanges, but I also know how to give enthusiasts the details they want. The Driver may need a valid motorcycle endorsement. Fun in it’s purest form. This machine brings the fun of a convertible, the thrill of a sports car and the wind ripping through your hair like a motorcycle ride! We offer an exciting fleet of exotic and luxury automobiles for rent and we also service all makes and models of exotic vehicles, including : Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mclaren, Aston Martin, Porsche, Bentley and more. The Polaris Slingshot was born for The Ultimate Joyride. Please sign me up to receive the EagleRider newsletter and other emails and communications from EagleRider. There isn't a better host than Jason, over 100+ 5 star reviews and counting. Uhaul and Penske are out, there's no Sunbelt nearby with a trailer big enough, and I'm looking into United. Many riders like this vehicle for its sporty appearance and for the fact that it doesn't lean. You're welcome! By providing my personal information, I am consenting to its use and disclosure in accordance with EagleRider’s Privacy Policy. We’re bringing the three-wheeled novelty to Paducah, Ky and surrounding areas. Detroit's only Slingshot rental business. This request for consent is made by Polaris Adventures, on its own behalf and on behalf of all affiliated entities and subsidiaries. View Adventures. Renting a Polaris Slingshot is something that everyone should experience. PO BOX 2228. Enhance the fun with Ride Command, Rockford Fosgate Audio and upgraded wheels. Quote; TheRock. Proudly created by Dylan Street Cinema/Photo. Consent is being sought by EagleRider. A blank canvas to make your own that comes standard with everything you need to enjoy today. Aficionado. Far from traditional, this open-air roadster delivers the ultimate on-road experience — from tropical paradises to stunning mountain views—the road has never felt so exhilarating. Take a ride through Scenic Southern Illinois or travel down the famous Land Between The Lakes. We hope to have every Slingshot rental company in the country. Polaris Slingshot 2017 rental alternative in Louisville, KY by Ramon | Turo You can opt out at anytime. Venture near to these amazing recreation areas such as Glen O Jones Lake, an Illinois State Conservation Area, and Garden of the Gods, Rim Rock, Pounds Hollow, and Cave-in-Rock State Park. Something you'd probably see the caped crusader driving when he's not in disguise. More. This trike provides a stable, yet fun ride any motorcycle enthusiast is bound to enjoy. Paducah, Ky. Complete freedom. We offer an experience! oneshot; Mar 3rd 2017; oneshot. Anyone have any luck with other companies? The cream of the crop! This machine brings the fun of a convertible, the thrill of a sports car and the wind ripping through your hair like a motorcycle ride! I have a little under 5 years experience hosting on Airbnb. 400 N ENGLISH STATION RD. Ultimate style with 2-tone premium paint, graphics, forged wheels and sport bucket seats. With a focus on health and safety, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. There are hardly any in Orlando so you will be getting a lot of attention. Break away from traditional with one of our nationwide Slingshot locations. When you are ready […] Likes Received 826 Points 5,689 Posts 229 Map Entry no. WELCOME TO STREET SLINGSHOT RENTALS. Polaris Inc. | 2100 Hwy 55 Medina, MN 55340 | polaris.com. We also offer sales, parts, service, and financing, and proudly serves the areas of Louisville, Hollyvilla, Brooks, and Jeffersontown. Find a Polaris Slingshot dealer, repair shop or showroom in kentucky. Likes Received 7,205 Points 45,520 Posts 1,623 Map Entry yes Location Manassas, VA. Oct 14th 2016 #2; TRAILER 7 X 14 Rentals Sterling VA, Where to Rent TRAILER 7 X 14 … The Models available have been upgraded to be distinguished among the rest. 502-254-1188. Three wheel vehicles may handle differently than other vehicles, especially in wet conditions. Privacy Policy. Sporting a 5-speed manual transmission with a lambo roof for those sunny days! Contact. When you are ready to find a Polaris Slingshot Rental place near you just click on the link above and choose which state you would like to rent a Polaris Slingshot in. Please utilize the contact information listed on the Adventure or Outfitter page to check if a location is currently closed. I understand that I may withdraw my consent and unsubscribe from receiving future communications at any time. Service. You may unsubscribe at any time. The Slingshot is a three-wheeled motorcycle manufactured by Polaris Industries, headquartered in Alabama. Slingshot. You're not just renting a Polaris Slingshot; you're going on an unforgettable adventure that's guaranteed to have you grinning from ear to ear! View Slingshots from previous model years. The cream of the crop! The Polaris Slingshot offers a driving experience that allows a 360 degree view of your surroundings! Rentslingshots.com is here to help you find Polaris Slingshot Rentals nationwide. Live outside the confines … Mar 3rd 2017 #1; I'm very excited to announce that we have started up a rental deptartment. Note: Some Outfitters may be closed during this time. We start at $89/day. Home; About; RENT A SLINGSHOT; Contact; Advertise; Kentucky Polaris slingshot rentals Professional. There isn't a better host than Jason, over 100+ 5 star reviews and counting. FAQ. Sporting. Please make sure you entered a valid US zip code. Book Now. By submitting this form, you consent to receiving emails and mail from Polaris Adventures relating to sales transactions, promotions and new products and services. Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest updates on all adventures, vehicles, incentives and special offers.1. We’re bringing the three-wheeled novelty to Paducah, Ky and surrounding areas. Exclusive Offer: Receive $500 bonus cash toward the purchase of an all new Slingshot. It does not have airbags and it does not meet automotive safety standards. EagleRider Privacy Policy. An absolute attention queen on the road. Always wear a DOT-approved full-face helmet and fasten seatbelts. Book Online Now. Learn more about our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response. 2100 Minnesota 55 • Medina, MN 55340 • polaris.com. Slingshot City Rentals is located in Johnstown, Pa. Ahhh, you can't drive a manual? Your dedicated Slingshot connection at the dealership. Check out the new AutoDrive transmission, new Prostar 2.0L Engine and much more. Slingshot Rentals The Ultimate Joyride. Far from traditional, this open-air roadster delivers the ultimate on-road experience — from tropical paradises to stunning mountain views—the road has never felt so exhilarating. Don’t drink and drive. No roof. Get the attention you deserve everywhere you go. We are here to support our customers, Outfitters, employees and the communities where we operate. We’re bringing the three-wheeled novelty to Paducah, Ky and surrounding areas. Slingshot will put a smile across your face every time you ride. Get the attention you deserve everywhere you go! Slingshots are fun! Quality. Comparable Slingshot rentals go for $250 - $500/day. Our pricing is the best bar none. Safety features include a reinforced steel tubular frame, ABS Brakes, Traction & Stability Control, electronic speed-sensitive steering, 3-point seat belts, and forged aluminum roll-hoops so you can ride with performance and safety. 606-432-4949. First host in Florida to rent Polaris Slingshots, I have made my service bar none the best experience possible for any Turo guest. With 300 miles of natural shoreline there are plenty of scenic routes, curves, and all around opportunities for fun. Slingshot® is a three-wheeled motorcycle. Street Slingshot Rentals is an advocate of living life to the fullest. PIKEVILLE EXTREME POWERSPORTS. Mine are unique and tasteful. Comparable Slingshot rentals go for $250 - $500/day. The Polaris Slingshot offers a driving experience that allows a 360 degree view of your surroundings! We are always looking for Polaris Slingshot rental establishments to be put on our list. Receive Exclusive deals, rides and special events. Book Online. Street Slingshot Rentals is an advocate of living life to the fullest. Anyone ever rent a trailer for their Slingshot? a 5-speed manual transmission with a lambo roof for those sunny days! Home. CC Powersports of Louisville is a powersports dealer in Shepherdsville, KY, featuring ATVs, motorcycles, UTVs, scooters, and watercraft from brands like Kawasaki, Sea-Doo, Can-Am, Slingshot, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Bad Boy. Slingshot rental. If you're looking to test drive, I have done extensive research on these and can orient you on anything you need to know. Choose from the largest selection of Polaris® Slingshot® rentals from all around the world. Yes! Receive Updates About Your Upcoming Trips, Be the First to Know about New Features and Deals. View Deal. If you recently started a slingshot company get in touch, we can offer you a month of free advertising! Polaris Adventures will use your contact information in accordance with the Polaris Industries Inc. privacy policy and legal notice.