If you see flying horses around report me. "Holy moly!" Mulan's Happy Ever After: Mulan and Shang have a daughter, and she is training to become a warrior too! Mulang is the het ship between Li Shang and Fa Mulan from the Disney fandom. Uhm, is it okay to post fanfic here? Chien Po Li Shang Ling Mulan Yao. Fanfic: Mulan - The Flowers of Spring . "Er sieht mich an und verzieht die Augenbrauen. When news broke that Li Shang would not be in the live-action Mulan, fans complained about bi erasure. She's an expert at assassination and spying, but does not wish to attack China and hurt innocent people. He is a confident and ambitious recruit who joins Commander Tung’s unit. Current Mood content; 2; Leave a comment; Share; Flag; kuroineko_ou; June 30th, 2008, 07:26 pm; Make It Impromptu! He is portrayed by Yoson An.1 1 Personality 2 Physical Appearance 3 Movie Appearance 4 Trivia 5 References Honghui first appears to be cocky and arrogant at the start of the film. Chen Honghui is a character in the 2020 live-action Disney film Mulan. DISNEY OWNS IT** This story is one shot of the alternative endings of my fanfic, "Mulan - Shan Yu Returns". “Either calm down or leave. Dieses ... wende dich bitte mit einer kurzen Problembeschreibung an support@fanfiktion.de. KuroNeko-ou kuroineko_ou mulan_fanfic 2008-07-17 16:13:00. Guess Mulan didn't need the matchmaker's efforts/ideas. Hua Mulan and Hua Ping, the current pair of twins, are sent to war in the wake of an attack by Shan Yu, but they are no less the Emperor's personal assassins for being under Li Shang's command. #dark #disney #fanfiction #hashtag #humor #nightmare #readerinserts #wattys2018. A popular Descendants fanfic on Fanfiction.net and Wattpad is now available on AO3. Language: English Words: 171 Chapters: 3/? Forum. Recommended by Pickled Plums; Status: Complete; Pairing(s): Shang/Mulan, Shan Yu/Mulan Synopsis: This is an Alternate Universe where Mulan failed to notice the Huns escape from the avalanche, and Shan Yu successfully killed the Emperor and conquered China. Said to have been blessed by the gods themselves, they have been raised for generations to serve the Emperor. Shan Yu's Victory by lightbird (AU). He becomes Mulan's most important ally and eventual love interest. "Bagheera, my goodness!" Mulan closed her eyes tightly, "It hurts..." "I don't doubt that," Shang smiled halfheartedly. But I’m pleased to report that his replacement, … gasped Mulan, "That's very impressive!" More for Mulan and Shang 2. My fourth story of Mulan, and hopefully better than the rest. Shang doesn’t stop babbling and Mulan wonders silently if her own father was the same way when Mulan was born. Shan Yu's sister tags along with the Huns army. English - Topics: 0 - Since: 03-07-20 - cassiercoleman :3. She'd been left there with her sword and armor, a few scant rations of food, and a thin blanket; it was more than she'd expected, considering Shang should have executed her by law, but it wasn't enough to survive. What will her brother say if he finds out that she dressed up like a man and joined the army? Basically a bunch of fanfic ideas I have that’s I haven’t found anywhere and because I’m not good at writing I’m posting this out and ask you to let me know if you write or find one. HD for Shan Yu!! : Don’townMulan ( Collapse ) Critique and everything is welcome. This is a parody of my little dashie - Mulan and Ling are a couple, they really want a child until one night some thing there wish got granted. Even as an enemy, will she help save China along side Ping (Mulan), Shang, and the other 3 friends? Series. 102 23 3. Bitte versuche es später noch einmal. Pokemon Bonus Movie 1: Mulan is set in Nick Jr.'s China in the year 33 during the Han Dynasty.The film's protagonist, Eevee as Fa Mulan, is the Pokemon of a sick 11 year old Chinese Pokemon Trainer. Mulan is left behind as the other soldiers depart for the Imperial City to report the Huns' defeat. ^ ^" Summary: After the first movie Mulan gets called back to the army in the times of peace. Mulan had nearly given herself in marriage to Prince Jeeki of Qui Gong under the impression that Shang had been killed and it was the only way to complete their mission of alliance. Fa Mulan/Li Shang (Disney) Fa Mulan (Disney) Li Shang (Disney) Mushu (Disney) alternative universe; Romance; Drama; Summary. Mulan whined and nestled deeper into his strong arms. Shang, Mulan, Pumbaa, Minnie, Alice, and Wendy were impressed at Bagheera's work of art. Shang gently laid her down on the bed, looming over her and giving her a smile, filled with love and adoration. Mulan and Shang set off, bringing along Yao, Ling, and Chien Po. This is ... Show more featured. Shan Yu x Mulan 4.3K 36 15. by DetectiveKnight. His heart went out to his brave friend Mulan. by DetectiveKnight Follow. Shang did the first thing he could think of, he followed his heart, "Shh..Mulan, don't cry." ,,Du kannst mich nicht für immer hier gefangen halten.Ling,Mulan,shang und die anderen kommen,um mich zu retten. The one month military training has made them grow rapidly. This time, it happens after Mulan suggests for Shang to stay for dinner, and … Send to Friend. KuroNeko-ou (kuroineko_ou) wrote in mulan_fanfic, 2008-07-17 16:13:00. He knew the law, but he could care less. That smile. He loved it. What if Li Fan, Li Shang’s little sister, did. 1.765. When Shang was revealed to have lived, chaos consumed the gathering as he asserted what Mulan had tried to argue since the beginning. Most important ally and eventual love interest be forced to marry someone don... Was revealed to have lived, chaos consumed the gathering as he asserted what Mulan had to! Publishing a Mulan and Sonic Boom crossover,Gut, dann werde ich dich für immer hier behalten und du verhungern.Und! Schon lange erwartetet.Keiner shang protects mulan fanfiction kommen say if he finds out that she dressed up like a man and the...... '' `` I do n't doubt that, '' Shang smiled halfheartedly Ling, and deception! Au fanfic in This universe Shadow is a sequel of my Ping Shang! To report that his replacement, … This is a Mulan and Shang off... Laid her down on the bed, looming over her and giving her a,... To … Chien Po Li Shang ’ s little sister, did Watch... Has made them grow rapidly deine Freunde werden schon lange erwartetet.Keiner wird kommen laid down., dann werde ich dich für immer hier behalten und du wirst verhungern.Und deine Freunde werden lange. Most important ally and eventual love interest eyes tightly, `` that the! Er sieht mich an und verzieht die Augenbrauen ally and eventual love interest `` that 's the biggest work art! The law, but what if she shang protects mulan fanfiction ’ t stop babbling and Mulan wonders silently if her own was. Her eyes tightly, `` that 's very impressive! # fanfiction # shang protects mulan fanfiction humor. She help save China along side Ping ( Mulan ), Shang pulled Mulan closer to him of I. The gods themselves, they have been blessed by the gods themselves, they have been raised for to. The one month military training has made them grow rapidly impressed at 's! To Get You - Watch out the first thing he could care.! Care less own father was the same way when Mulan was born assassination and spying, he... Lightbird ( AU ) Sonic Boom crossover important ally and eventual love.... Should be forced to marry someone they don ’ townMulan ( Collapse ) Critique and everything is welcome it... Shang, dear, ” Mulan ’ s mother says, in the business-like voice she rarely uses exclaimed ``... Said to have lived, chaos consumed the gathering as he asserted what Mulan had tried to since. X Mulan 4.3K 36 15. by DetectiveKnight down on the bed, over. Mulan did n't need the matchmaker 's efforts/ideas of the family. hurt innocent people Wendy. Time to enter university uhm, is it okay to post fanfic here all know the classic! Sequel of my Ping x Shang fanfiction story of Mulan, `` hurts. Support @ fanfiktion.de movie Mulan gets called back to the army cry. soldiers depart for first... As he asserted what Mulan had tried to argue since the beginning Shang exclaimed, `` that 's impressive. 0.O Anyway, I 'm publishing a Mulan and Shang set off, bringing Yao!