Map (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More), How to Get a Servers IP to Play With Friends, Guide to the Hidden Controls and Features, SCUM - Maps (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More), 1. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. It will show you to all sorts of POI in the SCUM game, they could be caves to hide your loot in, where to find the nearest drill press so you can manufacture ammo or shipwrecks to explore! To view the full SCUM island map, with all of the locations in one file. Anyone else? Guides » SCUM - Maps (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More) SCUM - Maps (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More) Written by Suspect / Aug 28, 2018 Here is a few maps to use while you all get scummy! Well the simple answer is you should simply make sure you are full/have eaten before you take any medicine or drugs will give you a overdose debuff (Is that even the proper way to refer to that in this situation?) B3 #teleport YourNick 233939.25661 -119093.46187 0, 12. Thanks for the help. B3 #teleport YourNick 36789.71963 -49724.29907 0, 11. Vehicles are a highly sought after commodity on SCUM Island. If you find a mistake or missing marker, hit me up and I'll get it corrected. Not only will they allow the player to travel much faster, but they also provide an amount of protection from firearms and equipped to carry a large amount of gear for loot runs or raiding bases. A1 #teleport YourNick -560102.80659 -452644.86338 0, 3. By holding the Ctrl button you can stabilize your aim to take those really long shots! Click here to jump to that post. © 2020 - Breakflip - Tous droits réservés, L'Âge de Glace : La folle aventure de Scrat, Mario & Luigi : Superstar Saga + les sbires de Bowser, Mario + The Lapins Crétins : Kingdom Battle, Mario et Sonic aux Jeux Olympiques de Tokyo 2020, Pokémon : Let's Go, Pikachu et Pokémon : Let's Go, Évoli, Pokémon Donjon Mystère : Équipe de Secours DX, Pokémon Ultra-Soleil et Pokémon Ultra-Lune. All rights reserved. Gameplay Tips. All Points of Interest. Makes a good base if you can get it right. I've seen players base build on them. Dès lors, si vous voyez un groupe sortir d’un Bunker, il n’est pas impossible de récupérer de l’équipement un peu plus tard au même endroit. Guide to the Hidden Controls and Features. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with SCUM. Map (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More), How to Get a Servers IP to Play With Friends, SCUM - How to Disable DoF (Background Blur), SCUM - Maps (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More). Hard to raid with the flag on the top, easy to build garages etc. PDF, multi layered, all information To view the full SCUM island map, with all of the locations in one file. Well first I must tell you to calm down! Vous retrouverez généralement le même type d’équipement dans les autres bases militaires de SCUM. C3 #teleport YourNick 115662 159300 39843, 25. A3 #teleport YourNick 293401.86631 -329186.91731 0, 5. i need to know where they are. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. B2 #teleport YourNick -62953.283859999996 5906.53635 0, 10. I've updated the guide fbvictorhugo, and Shogenja. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. one of the roofs of the supermarket that is close to the gas station can be made in to an un raidable base cus its in the air and on the roof , just have to build stairs each time u want to go in to base , devs should probably stop people from being able to build on top of other buildings.. It’s finicky but it’s possible to put the foundations and cabins on the roofs of the gas stations. You can see the bunker when standing on tracks. List of All Items and NPC's. scum map gas stations is there a map that shows the gas stations location around the map ? Spawn Items Code & Extra Commands. i need to know where they are The author of this topic has marked a post as the answer to their question. Alle varemærker tilhører deres respektive indehavere i USA og andre lande. But you shouldn't have to worry to much about zeroing unless your going 500m+ out, if demanded enough I'll add in a long distance shooting guide and to zero without using the range finder. → Bleu clair : Des villes disposant d’un poste de police, zone idéale pour trouver des ressources de combat (notamment un gilet pare-balles). Gas stations are no real POIs as long as the cars don't need to be fueled. why you think there is rafinery,dam factory and other pois everything has sense.For example hold dam to get eletricity to run rafinery to have gas or factory to get some items, Nice thanks :) i knew some of them but i was expecting there to be alot more of them. B1 #teleport YourNick -523280.35387 -147364.46316 0, 7. While I really appreciate the map, please don't dig up old threads. Hold Tab>Select The Toilet Icon>Click Vomit Picture. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Bemærk: Dette bruges KUN til at rapportere spam, annoncering og problematiske (chikane, slåskampe eller uforskammede) indlæg. Bunkers are underground military complexes. The best resource to use is a pdf file. Other SCUM Guides: How to Get a Servers IP to Play With Friends. D2 #teleport YourNick -174588.77364 545532.69887 0, 29. I've seen players base build on them. CHANGED: Better alligned "icon only" markers to the anchor position: bottom center. Mushroom Guide. Découvrez notre guide pour facilement looter un Bunker. Since the last wipe I haven't found a single 1887 shotgun in the back of a gas station. Makes a good base if you can get it right. Basically whats shown here is my scope and where my shot will land if I pulled the trigger, the way I like to think of it is in percentiles the image shown shows the tree (kinda difficult to make an example of a puppet they kept de-spawning at long ranges so bear with me.) Enter camp from west, approach from south door of mess hall. How to Get a Servers IP to Play With Friends. The best resource to use is a pdf file. is there a map that shows the gas stations location around the map ? i need to know where they are Forfatteren af dette emne har markeret et indlæg som svaret til sit spørgsmål. It is only visible to you. © Valve Corporation. D3 #teleport YourNick 236859.8138 561934.58158 0, 30. Back to what I was saying the tree is at 263 meters out, in order for the bullet to hit my target I need to aim 63% of the way between tick 200 and tick 300, which is a little over half-way down thus hitting the target where my 263 mark is at, this works with zeroing as long as its set to 100 if you zero at 200 the numbers get wonky. Specific bunkers: B1 - basically 2 crossing hallways. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. A… © Valve Corporation. The surface entrances are patrolled by sentries. Make a new one :). NEW: Give in your X/Y in the sidebar to pan ( slide ) your map to the given point and create a ping pulse. Alle rettigheder forbeholdes. Anyone care to explain? Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567947947048960010/705543787912364042/map2048.jpg. B4 #teleport YourNick 424219.62189 -117434.58015 0, 14. By pushing Shift + Mouse Wheel while aiming down sites/scope! Oh, its alright Johnny just make like a bulimic cheerleader after Thanks Giving dinner! They are often stocked with bullets, guns, and various military gear. Universal Guide. If i wanted to hit roughly in the same area I did there while zeroing I usually would round up and zero to 300m and aim a hair low. Anyone care to explain? Levels of Fame. This will keep them correctly on the exact spot. It would surprise me if there was one. Notre carte détaillée de la map de SCUM afin de découvrir les meilleurs emplacements pour looter, notamment les Bunkers et postes de police pour les armes. C3 #teleport YourNick 11205.607479999999 103897.19626 0, 24. 1. Anyone else? This Guide is here to help you learn all the hidden controls / features of SCUM! Les meilleurs loots se trouvent ici mais attention aux mechas gardant le secteur. Check out our complete Scum Interactive Map with car spawn locations, bunker locations, petrol station locations and more Spawn Items Code & Extra Commands. While I really appreciate the map, please don't dig up old threads. because they can't metabolise properly without food in your system. B1 #teleport YourNick -566224.24773 -83439.22453 0, 8. C2 #teleport YourNick -125500.00143 73943.92238 0, 17. Other SCUM Guides: Map (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More). Update Notes: 6 jan 2019 v2.2.1. Caves Underwater and Overland Click to enlarge... Shipwrecks WWII All rights reserved. (When it's added well I havent had to use it at all yet). Loot quality: 4/5 C2 - large multi level complex, hallways covered in potential loot8 armories on upper level in four hallways. Cave Locations. Levels of Fame. Bien qu’il soit possible de looter les Bunkers en solo, il est recommandé d’y aller en groupe (voir notre guide pour facilement jouer sur le même serveur et notre guide sur les Bunkers), surtout sur des serveurs très peuplés (des serveurs privés peuvent monter au-delà des 100 joueurs). Gas stations are no real POIs as long as the cars don't need to be fueled. C2 #teleport YourNick 2397.1894 168733.64486 0, 19. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. By Pushing Shift + Alt + Mouse Wheel you can adjust to compensate for the wind! → Rouge : Les Bunkers, des points défendus qui sont généralement les zones les plus contestées, tant au niveau PvE que PvP. D4 #teleport YourNick 477841.11009 454785.05814 0. Vous pouvez aggrandir la carte en cliquant dessus. C3 #teleport YourNick 24616.80674 29738.30849 0, 23. These maps will show you to all sorts of points of interest in the game, they could be caves to hide your loot in, shipwrecks to explore, or where to find the nearest drill press so you can manufacture ammo. is 263 meters away, so basically each tick on the scope measures 100 meters apart so first is 100 meters **Since The Scope Is Zeroed at 100 Meters** that means the second tick is at 200 meters and the third is at 300 meters and so on. Universal Guide. Please enjoy our other maps including caves and more Please enjoy our other maps including caves and more Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor A1 #teleport YourNick -539705.59179 -386756.99687 0, 2. Please see the. Other SCUM Guides: Map (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More). A couple of armories. scum, map, carte, loot, poi, bunker, ville, arme, poste de police, trouver, meilleurs, mechas, steam, pvp. Since the last wipe I haven't found a single 1887 shotgun in the back of a gas station. NEW: Added several custom Atlas maps. Retrouvez notre liste des armes de SCUM pour savoir quelles armes utiliser et où elles se loot. C1 #teleport YourNick -537172 188361 41813, 16. Other SCUM Guides: Map (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More). C1 #teleport YourNick -350126.16822 169761.68438 0, 15. D1 #teleport YourNick -396925.24505 380579.42784 0, 27. There are five types of vehicles available if the sledge is included. Guide to the Hidden Controls and Features. Hard to raid with the flag on the top, easy to build garages etc. Lab spaces. D2 #teleport YourNick -82065.42341 428196.26881 0, 28. Now you can know the Pressure, Tempature, Humidity, Wind, and Range in between you and your target! La carte de SCUM est massive vu le nombre de joueurs (12km par 12km) présents sur les serveurs, ce qui signifie que vous pouvez vous déplacer longtemps sans croiser le moindre joueur. one of the roofs of the supermarket that is close to the gas station can be made in to an un raidable base cus its in the air and on the roof , just have to build stairs each time u want to go in to base , devs should probably stop people from being able to build on top of other buildings.. It’s finicky but it’s possible to put the foundations and cabins on the roofs of the gas stations. C3 #teleport YourNick 193074.77206 73523.36092 0, 22. You will be able to turn layers on and off at your own ease, and it will be a handy offline map that you can write on digitally or print out.