G-Strong will help clients master basic functional movements to improve their strength and fitness and to build a foundation for further gains. BEAVER DAM, Ky. — Southern Elementary School will hold the monthly Site-Based Decision Making Council ... Share your memories and photos of Rod at. He was preceded in death by his parents. Thank you Rod for introducing me to athletic training and for being my first mentor. Rod Gardner Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Roderick F. Gardner (born October 26, 1977 in Jacksonville, Florida) is a former American college and professional football player who was a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL) for five seasons. A private family service will be held at the church on Monday. Links are provided for reference only and MyLife.com® does not imply any connection or relationship between MyLife.com® and these companies. Owner at Self-employed. Works at Maintenance. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. We are really sorry but the page you are looking for cannot be found. Always grateful....Don Lewis Class of 1972.
See Photos. Privacy | They were members of the Arlington Community Church in Arlington, Texas.

As a retired NFL professional athlete, who ran 4.37 in a 40-yard dash, I am up to speed on 20 plus years of industry workouts. While growing up, he expected to join the military, but his passion for baseball was also encouraged by his father. #Godfirst #faith #menofgod” Graveside services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, March 9, 2015 at Moore’s Memorial Gardens, 1219 N. Davis Street in Arlington. © Copyright 2010 - 20 Lawsuits, Liens or Bankruptcies found on Rod's Background Report Criminal or Civil Court records found on Rod's Family, Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates View Details. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. I will miss him horribly as will the entire Valpo nation! Sign Up. Court Records found View. Rod Gardner. As you were browsing www.whitepages.com something about your browser made us think you were a bot. or. He was a wonderful dad to his family, and loved his wife.

He served in the United States Army. * The other websites referenced on this site are owned and operated by their respective companies, and the associated trademarks and logos are the property of those companies. If you are already a subscriber, thank you very much. Rod Gardner, 50 Cincinnati, OH. See Photos. Terms of Use | Angelo State University. Rest In Peace Rod, Our Family hopes the Friends of Mr.Moore will find solace in His.

Photos | Summary | Follow.

You will always be remembered for your kindness and Service to others. God don’t make mistakes. He was born June 28, 1945 in Spokane, WA to Roderick G… Log In. BAD 1 - 2 POOR 2 - 3 FAIR 3 - 4 GOOD 4 - 5. It is a 6 week training schedule that breaks down aerobic/cardio, weight training and abdominal workouts. Rod Gardner. See Photos. Burial will be in the Oak Hill Cemetery in Livermore. Rest In Peace good friend! Rod was a security guard at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford and a member of Livermore United Methodist Church. You reached this page when attempting to access https://www.whitepages.com/name/Rod-Gardner from 159.65.168.234 on 2020-11-03 13:10:32 UTC. MyLife aggregates publicly available information from government, social, and other sources, plus personal reviews written by others. Thanks for your many years of service to the Valparaiso community. Rod Gardner, 49, of 150 Trading Post Lane; Island, Ky., died Saturday, Sept. 6, 2014, at the Owensboro Health Regional Hospital. Lock. Funeral Planning and Grief Resources | I send my deepest sympathies to the family. company placeholder image.

He has not shared about He's parent's name. They have also lived in Pinole, CA and Rialto, CA plus 4 other locations.

My professional success and passion for athletic training is a tribute to you!

Thank you for being a cherished friend for all these years . Are you sure you want to delete this message? Care Coordinator at Mercy Family Medicine. The family later settled in Oklahoma where he attended Okmulgee High School and college at the University of Texas at Austin. To send a flower arrangement to the family of Rod Gardner, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. To plant trees in memory, please visit our, Rod, you were one of the finest individuals that Ive ever met. He was the current Fire Chief for McLean County Eastern District Volunteer Fire Department and the Assistant Director of McLean County EMS. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc. Home | Right now, we don't have much information about Education Life. One of the finest friends I will ever have! Professional certified IFA professional so all my plans come with a nutritional guideline to calculate your calorie Intake and basic meal plans that are easy to follow.

Tony St. Clair and Barney Priar officiating. While growing up, he expected to join the military, but his passion for baseball was also encouraged by his father. All rights reserved. View profile View profile badges View similar profiles.

Share your memories and photos of Rod at: www.musterfuneralhomes.com. Edit Profile. Rod was a respectful person and positive influence on my family when we were neighbors, not so many years ago. So I branded G-strong 6 Week Shred Program tailored to make you focus at the gym where everyone can gain their personal best, just like athletes have been doing for years. Masks will be required for entry.

I am Rod Gardner an IFA certified Fitness Coach. Admin. Message. Roderick "Rod" Gardner Moore, II, 75, of Valparaiso passed away Wednesday, July 8, 2020. On June 25, 1955, he married Mary Claudine Lancaster. Rest in peace Rod. Rod Gardner; Rod Gardner's Reputation Profile. Find your friends on Facebook. He was employed by Parrott-Ashland Oil Company in Dallas for many years. Review. I am so glad to share a first name with Rod. Review.

View People They Know with Court Records. A person like him cannot help but be missed. On August 5, 1978 he married Debbie Karstens who survives along with their children, Mary (Eric) Horowitz of Boston, MA, Rachel (Bradley) Smeja of Valparaiso, Roderick G. "Rory" Moore, III of Lafayette, Micah (Kelsey) Moore of Valparaiso and Andrew Moore of Valparaiso, their children, Ethan, Elesandra, Paisley, Winter, Eli and Finn, Rod's daughters, Angela (John) Galipeau & Jennifer Denaro and children, Sean, Aaron, Lana, Michael, Nate and Chase, and Rod's siblings, Janis (Keith) McGraw & Robert (Debbie) Moore. Additional information is available in this. Subscribers get access to our daily email newsletter of every headline and obituary from the last 24 hours as well as access to OC Healthy, our new community wide initiative to help Ohio County get healthier. In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be made to Valparaiso University or Immanuel Lutheran Church. James Rodney Gardner was born Aug. 11, 1965, in Owensboro, Ky., to William Epley and Dona Jean Coffman Gardner. Please consider subscribing today and support our work in the community. I will remember Rod from my athletic time at Valparaiso University as a kind, gentle spirit. 2 Profile Searches. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. As a retired NFL professional athlete, who ran 4.37 in a 40-yard dash, I am up to speed on 20 plus years of industry workouts. Box 54; Calhoun, Ky. 42327. Rod was a security guard at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford and a member of Livermore United Methodist Church. A visitation will be held Sunday from 4:00-8:00 p.m. at Immanuel Lutheran Church, Valparaiso. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Muster Funeral Homes, Livermore Chapel, with the Revs. Rod Gardner, 49, of 150 Trading Post Lane; Island, Ky., died Saturday, Sept. 6, 2014, at the Owensboro Health Regional Hospital. how to watch all your live local channels with dvr with your nvidia shield tv - duration: 12 minutes. The Rod Gardner family requests that expressions of sympathy take the form of donations to the Rod Gardner, Memorial Fund; C/O First Security Bank; P.O. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Moore family. James Rodney Gardner was born Aug. 11, 1965, in Owensboro, Ky., to William Epley and Dona Jean Coffman Gardner. I have an amazing family dynamic and God-fearing abilities to be great. My professional abilities have made me want to focus on every day health and determination on allowing others to reach their fitness goals.

Copyright © 2020 GStrong - Only The Strong. On June 25, 1955, he married Mary Claudine Lancaster. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? Donnelly's Colonial Funeral Home. There's always MyLife.com Help Desk. Because MyLife only collects this data and does not create it, we cannot fully guarantee its accuracy. Edit Profile. Rod Gardner… Rod was the recipient of the Hero of the Year Award from the American Red Cross and through his desire to help others, he was an organ donor. Our team currently working, we will update Family, Sibling, Spouse and Children's information. He served in the United States Army.
Lock. Roderick "Rod" Gardner Moore, II, 75, of Valparaiso passed away Wednesday, July 8, 2020. People named Rod Gardner. from South Dakota State University. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. 273.4k Followers, 1,022 Following, 2,674 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Leticia Gardner (@leticiamariegardner) Born September 2, 1934 in Dallas, Texas, he was the son of the late Elmer Eugene Gardner and Birdie Lee Smith Gardner. All Rights Reserved. Survivors include a son, Seth Tyler Gardner, of Island; a daughter, Brittany Sutherlin and husband, Eric, of Livermore; his mother, Dona Jean Gardner, of Island; a brother, Greg Gardner and wife, Barbara, of Island; and a sister, Sherry Ford and husband, Keith, of Owensboro. She has one daughter from a previous relationship, and one daughter with her husband. Friends may visit with Rod’s family from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. Tuesday and from 9 a.m. until time of services Wednesday at Musters in Livermore. The best result we found for your search is Rod Lynn Gardner age 60s in Albany, OR. No luck? He was … View Rod Gardner's business profile as Plant Manager at Luck Stone Corporation. Are you sure do you want to share this message on your timeline? Family Life She married retired NFL player Ron Gardner. Are you sure you want to delete this chat message? Message. The family later settled in Oklahoma where he attended Okmulgee High School and college at the University of Texas at Austin.

Always calm with a gentle laugh! This is Me - Control Profile. Rod's complete dedication to his career as Athletic Trainer at Valparaiso University for five decades not only defined Rod, but also Valpo Athletics. The family will receive friends 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Sunday at Donnelly’s Colonial Funeral Home, 606 West Airport Freeway in Irving. Thank you for your professionalism and committment to me and other athletes. 2,878 Likes, 22 Comments - Rod Gardner (@rodgardner87) on Instagram: “Good morning IG family!!

Clemson University. He is remembered with affection, respect and honor. Check the spelling and search again or go back to the Mylife.com homepage. Rod Gardner was born in Jacksonville, FL on October 26, 1977. Rod Gardner Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Roderick F. Gardner (born October 26, 1977 in Jacksonville, Florida) is a former American college and professional football player who was a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL) for five seasons. They were members of the Arlington Community Church in Arlington, Texas. Rod is related to Beunita Lamarr Gardner and Michael L Gardner Jr. as well as 5 additional people. He was born June 28, 1945 in Spokane, WA to Roderick G. and Clara (Vervick) Moore, graduated from Valparaiso University in 1968 and received his M.A. ROD GARDNER, age 80, a resident of Irving since 1960, died Thursday, March 5, 2015 at his home. 'The Lord make his face to shine upon you...'.