It was normally 60 rubles but it was on sale. But sure. Attributes New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the RocketLeague community. Well good. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the rocket_league_trading community, Continue browsing in r/rocket_league_trading. Your Profile Page; ... Buying PC skyline account. Sort by. Home; Middleman; Forums. Recent Posts; Support. Rocket League Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Vehicle Specifications v1.38 - Hitbox Visualisations, The Fast & Furious™ Nissan Skyline GT-R R34, https://rocketleague.fandom.com/wiki/%2799_Nissan_Skyline_GT-R_R34?oldid=43636, The in-game files for '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 refer to it as "Melonpan". Rainmaker. Released Contact brittain ... Buying High End Lf Nissan Skyline Ps4 account. '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Price $: 10 HYPERXS65, 10/12/20 … In the end, we … 10+ Working & Active All New Rocket League Codes 2020 For Free Items. hide. Rocket-powered cars meet soccer in Psyonix's successful title Rocket League. level 1. Grab 100% Verified Rocket League Codes Nov 2020. Can’t trade Nissan Skyline GTR. Rocket League. Rocket League Codes Nov 2020. Trending.Coupons. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. report. Cookies help us deliver our Services. New comments cannot … User account menu. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Close. A marketplace to discuss, talk, sell, and buy items in Rocket League. You can’t trade things you’ve spent real money on. 1. QUESTION. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Submit Ticket; Knowledge Base; Upgrade; 0; 0; High Risk Member. The '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 can be equipped with the following decals: Note: Vehicles can also be equipped with any of the Black Market decals. Trade Rocket League items with other players. 100% Upvoted. I’ll never spend another cent on this game. That a bummer :( but thanks for the answer! hide. Buy Sell Trade Rocket League Accounts. Archived. Rocket League® – Fast & Furious™ '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 is currently not available. No sir it’s a dlc item so next time it comes out it’ll most likely be in the item shop. Posted by 6 months ago. Rocket League Codes Nov 2020. share. 75% Upvoted. 1. I got the Nissan Skyline for 30 rubles. The '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 comes with the following wheels, which can be equipped to any Battle-Car: Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. We’ve updated our privacy policy. 40.5k members in the rocket_league_trading community. ... Rocket-powered cars meet soccer in Psyonix's successful title Rocket League. A marketplace to discuss, talk, sell, and buy items in Rocket League. Body type save. I can trade you mine if you want just 10,000 credits Nice one #11. Press J to jump to the feed. In-game icon Cause if you have items you didn’t spend money on then you can trade them. save. I got a nice body with some decals, and a very stylish white wheel. Control Brian O'Conner's 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 from Universal Pictures' 2 Fast 2 Furious™. best. Price $: 100 brittain, 10/27/20 at 12:07 AM Replies: 0 Views: 23 Last Reply: $100. Premium 2017-10-11 7 comments. Possible to trade Nissan Skyline? This thread is archived. Restrict yourself from ever buying something on the game again because YOU didn’t realize the game worked like that. It was part of a dlc package, so that's why you can't trade it. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. The '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 comes with the following wheels, which can be equipped to any Battle-Car: '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Hero artwork. Feb 28 @ 5:31am The blueprint update was on Dec 4. If You Trade An Item Earned By Redeeming A Code You Cannot Get That Item Back Unless You Trade For Another One. October 31, 2020 by admin Leave a Comment. Log in or Sign up. Possible to trade Nissan Skyline? Join the community for Rocket League news, discussion, … I’ll never spend another cent on this game. Hybrid[1][2][3], The '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 is a battle-car released on October 11, 2017. 0. report. Redeem a code Join the community for Rocket League news, discussion, highlights and more! [3], Control Brian O'Conner's 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 from Universal Pictures' 2 Fast 2 Furious™![5]. How to get the Nissan Skyline in 2020 (Rocket League) - YouTube WHY? Artwork share. Press J to jump to the feed. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 5 comments. Press J to jump to the feed.