Read Next: Emile Hirsch-Starring Psychological Thriller ‘State of Consciousness’ Starts Shooting in Italy, Theater Stars Urge Fans to ‘Bring Back Broadway’ by Voting Blue, Lady Gaga Gives Passionate Speech at Final Joe Biden Campaign Event: ‘Vote Like Your Life Depends on It’, Carol Arthur, Actress in ‘Blazing Saddles’ and Wife of Dom DeLuise, Dies at 85, Harrison Ford Remembers His ‘Indiana Jones’ Dad Sean Connery, Eddie Hassell, Actor in ‘The Kids Are All Right’ and ‘Surface,’ Dies at 30 After Being Shot, ‘Jeopardy’ GOATs Return in New ABC Primetime Game Show ‘The Chase’, Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill Team With The Lincoln Project for Anti-Trump Videos, Eminem Licenses 'Lose Yourself' for Biden-Harris Campaign Ad, COVID-19 Brutalizes AMC Theatres Quarterly Earnings, Losses Top $900 Million, Sophia Loren on Her Triumphant Return to Movies With Netflix’s ‘The Life Ahead’, Eddie Vedder on 'The Howard Stern Show': 6 Things We Learned, Trump Invites Rapper Lil Pump to Final Rally, Calls Him ‘Little Pimp’, Johnny Depp Loses Libel Case Over Amber Heard Allegations, Shirley MacLaine's Secret to Her Longevity: 'I'm Not a Diva', Ellen Pompeo on Whether This Is the Show’s Final Season, Khloe Kardashian Sells $15.5 Million Calabasas Mansion to Dhar Mann, Flashback: Metallica Tear Through ‘Master of Puppets’ at 2009 Hall of Fame Ceremony, This High-Flying New Package Lets You Have a Fijan Island—and Private Jet—All to Yourself, Biden Ads Flood the NFL Zone as Campaign Outspends Trump Across Sports, Don’t Miss A Spot With These Lighted Magnifying Mirrors. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out The Conspiracy Behind Dennis Rodman's Visit To North Korea, and watch other videos you won't see on the site! He Radio Mystery Theater. In 2007, Cracked had a couple hundred thousand unique users per month and 3 or 4 million page views. We've emailed you instructions on how to reset your password. http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/22/apontv.kidnotorious.ap/index.html Belfiore. Within six months of bringing his new wife to New York, Evans and My love for movies encouraged me to compose "Imperial Gina - The Unauthorized Biography of Gina Lollobrigida"). I am a movie lover and now that I've watched the documentary I'm eager to read Robert Evan's autobiography, which I'm sure must be as good as it's film version. In 1956, while on a business trip, he was by chance spotted by actress Norma Shearer, who thought he would be right to play the role of her late husband Irving Thalberg (appropriately, another film mogul) in Man of a Thousand Faces. (October 22, 2003). American Film/TV Producer Robert Evans was born Robert J. Shapera on 29th June, 1930 in New York City, New York, USA and passed away on 26th Oct 2019 Beverly Hills, California, USA aged 89. continued to be a trend–setter in women's fashion into the A few days after Evans' stroke, Frank Sinatra died from a heart attack in one of the adjoining rooms at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Numbers, dots and dashes are ok, too. Under his leadership, which lasted until 1974, Paramount's Paramount in July 2019 did not re-up its contract with Robert Evans Productions, which had been in place since 1974 after Evans stepped down from running the studio.