I’d recommend buying a foam pad and cutting out the shape of your gun for maximum protection and concealment. If you don’t have kids, having hidden gun storage that doesn’t lock will likely suffice as the true feature is its secrecy.

Some of them sag with weight inside and mounting can be difficult in some situations.

We've broken down the barriers to successful, reliable, weapons tracking by overcoming limitations typically encountered with placing tracking chips in guns. Popular Article: 21 Best Red Dot Sights (Ranked by a Marine). After buying my own mounting hardware and putting to work my handyman skills, I was able to create a very nice finished piece.

My Review: This is another great way to hide your handguns and valuables inside the wall. Price Range: $60

Marine Approved is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program. If you don’t have time, tools, or skills to make your own, buying one is easy and there are a whole plethora of options across the web! Product weight: 140 lbs. We all know better (hopefully) than to mount weapons on the wall to impress our friends and we all know how popular of a target firearms can be for burglars. This is a pretty silly idea honestly and downright negligent in my opinion, Cheap craftsmanship and not ideal for use as actual furniture, Will fit two handguns easily with magazines, RFID locking system with 2 RFID key cards, Foam inserts are great to cut out for your specific items and firearms, May require more mounting than what is advertised, Working clock Easy to access hidden compartment (a magnet holds it shut), Rich, dark mahogany finish that looks great, Has a surprising amount of storage space for a small clock, Impossible to tell that it has a secret compartment, Tactical Walls makes some of the best hidden gun storage products available, Lacquer finish both on the inside and outside, Available in black, Tuscan, or espresso finishes, Easily conceals firearms and other goodies, Has a beautiful finish available in multiple colors, No locking mechanism included (although you could install one yourself), Looks just like a regular air vent and has enough space for small firearms. Why should you be concerned about gun storage? Our 2nd Amendment Concealment Shelves - High Quality Tactical Gun Shelf handmade with RFID Lock. The 812PLS is their smallest shelf, it has a foam-lined hidden compartment that is 8 inches long by 12 inches wide.

Price Range: $250 Price Range: $575 The ultimate security. There is a double lock feature requiring two different keys to be used to access the firearms. Sure, you can always go out and spend an arm and a leg on a full-size gun safe and take up tons of precious space in your home. This website is not affiliated with the United States Marine Corps, and the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Marine Corps as a whole. Is it the end all be all primary firearm storage solution? In this guide, we’ll cover why you should most certainly 100% absolutely positively invest in a gun storage solution that works for you. Finally, anyone who’s been shooting before knows ammo and range time is certainly not cheap. By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol. Unfortunately, this is the reason so many firearm thefts occur. Just to name a few, you can find handgun tissue boxes, wall clocks that reveal a handy gun storage compartment, hidden gun safes mounted inside the wall behind a mirror or picture frame, hidden walls, slide out cabinets, bookcase gun cases, coat rack cases, magnetic locking cases, flip out coffee table cases, and so many more. They also carry a full-size concealment shelf that can fit a rifle, pistol, and additional goodies. Investing in proper gun storage and keeping said gun storage a secret is of the utmost importance and is your duty as a firearm owner. You know the saying “I never thought it would happen until it did” and all of the other BS people use to try to excuse themselves from the mistake of not being prepared. In researching this topic and actually shopping for myself, I probably watched about 6 hours of YouTube videos in awe at how creative and handy peoples hidden gun storage furniture really is! By owning a firearm, you are increasing the effectiveness of protecting your family from intruders but you are also increasing the risk of those shiny firearms attracting attention from curious kids. It’s really easy to open, you just press on the top of the clock near the 12 section and the bottom flips up! Some are key locked, passcode locked, and some are even puzzle locked! Although secure, it certainly won’t be difficult for a thief to find out where those guns are and if they want them bad enough, they will get them. Anyone looking for your guns will likely be looking for a safe. There’s no locking system but for the price you get a pair of shelves – one non-concealment shelf and one with a pull-out hidden compartment – so the fact you have a pair makes decoration easier and improves the concealment factor. Personally, I’d throw some felt or something on the bottom to ensure it doesn’t make a metallic noise if it’s moved somehow.

We are currently looking for former Marines to join the team who are interested in writing about tactical gear, survival gear, hiking supplies, etc.

The American Furniture Classics Concealment Shelf is the best option if you’re looking for a wall-mountable shelf concealment solution. Price Range: $300 + $60 shipping Figure out how your firearms will be mounted and whether that mounting solution will work for you. I would have never guessed it had he not shown me, it was hilariously genius and I’d bet that anyone trying to steal his firearms would solely focus on the gun case itself and probably not ever think to break open the coatrack literally inches away from it! Capacity: Up to 100lbs inside a 28” x 12” x 3.5” slide-out compartment. If you’re looking for a safe, inconspicuous way to store your firearms while maintaining quick access. Our expert craftsman hand build your hidden firearm cabinet with a keen eye to details, with quality  3/4″ premium grade maple hardwood construction, high-end moulding and superior finishing. Since you are impeccably intelligent, and you’ve kept your hidden gun storage systems a secret, you can place them strategically around your property for quick access should you need some firepower in a pinch. This is the perfect addition to any American man cave whether you use it as gun concealing furniture or not! Having firearms placed around the house in spots only you know about also reduces the risk of all of them being stolen at once. That’s great because you may want to grant someone access to the main curio compartment without giving up accessibility to the gun safe itself. Tactical Walls Concealment Wall Clock, 14. Secondly, ensure there is room for other gear as well. Price Range: Under $15 The wood models are much easier to repair and modify if a mishap occurs during shipping. My Review: There is nothing more die-hard American than storing your firearms in a custom-made American flag designed concealment table handcrafted by an Army Vet. One of the best aspects of owning and having possession of a firearm is secrecy. Simply screw the 4 included screws through the 4 screw eyelets and into the surface you’re mounting it to. So why should you spend money on a safe? If you don’t mount it inside the wall, you can definitely tell it opens, but since it’s locked and it doesn’t really look like a gun safe, it should be just fine. In the buying guide I’d like to discuss a few tips and tricks and then I’ll recommend a few of my favorite hidden gun storage ideas and options at various price points. by distinguishing allied planes from enemy planes. Interior capacity/dimensions: 9.2″ x 5.7″ x 1.6″. Corporal Wabo is a former Infantry Squad Leader with 3rd Bn 4th Marines that specialized in Mortars. We can take the Marine sniper approach and hide them in plain sight. If you don’t’ want to use the RFID locking mechanism, you can easily set the lock to not engage if you decide you want quicker access to your firearm. or reader which interprets the signal to identify a specific person or object.

incorporated into a variety of tactical storage products such as customized coffee tables and end tables built by Liberty Home Concealment.