The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. w�! ALE est un fournisseur mondial de services et solutions de communication, de réseau et de cloud pour entreprises, qui permettent d'obtenir des résultats professionnels tangibles. %PDF-1.3 The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. <> 3. %��������� << /Length 4 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> �m���YDjaIc/�U��`�議^�l�+ڲ�7oc��������EV����)�H�S|g��1i endobj The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. z�Vݖ���� The Rainbow Passage When sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. The first four lines of the passage capture all phonemes for American English and many r-colored vowels (except / ���6hnm There is, according to legend, a boiling pot of gold at one end. 1 0 obj %��������� endobj The Rainbow Passage was written by Grant Fairbanks. There is , according to legend, a boiling pot of gold at one end. endobj The rainbow is a division of white light into many be autiful colors. The Rainbow Passage Leyenda del Arco Iris When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. h޴Vmo�6�O�!���EC��N��X���0�@�9[�l 3�~��8K�,m��PH�ǻ���5aD∶D&D;�ɉ�D8G� �)b$QE,��h™��¥��%�I�vDc0a�"30��t��5�]���"���Ͽ����@r���nQ% << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> �ɴ�"��TYq�)\���e�2e[��=���2���6������r�}7 ��Cg��g؇�iw��+���V���1�8r��)J�_�Fi^. x��Yێ�6}_`��o� ��fn)�p@E�U�RuUS3c���%�$�F��y���$���M�Xˬ�$���DL�7��d�06�Џ�i[����qj3-�b�WO� o;)��@�g�l��L�`4ʒ�gӕLD NTID Communication Studies and Services Department, Using Kay Computerized Speech Lab to Facilitate Phonetic Production, Using Kay Visi-Pitch to Modify Pitch and Intonation, Using IBM SpeechViewer II to Facilitate Phonetic Production. <> h�tTMo�0���1��N���C�q��(�K.J��Z;��tٿv��H�N�����H>�$:�&���X��6�>{��TgI���G��� The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. WHAT’S NEW. �� �g�P8 � �Y ��㤐)-Ap���y)>Z��p&�1؟����c�����|���PT���AJ�[b�8^'�����B9���n� � ��䴉=��1W�8�}�+��K0;�CaI�ġh��2��0��K�����@`m@��(~�A��.d��52$�Z�V�M��#����\$.X� When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. There is, according to legend, a boiling pot of gold at one end. 1 0 obj There is, according to legend, a boiling pot of gold at one end. THE RAINBOW PASSAGE When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act as a prism and form a rainbow. %PDF-1.3 3 0 obj 4. When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act as a prism and form a rainbow. When a man looks for something beyond his reach, his friends say he is looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.". These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its tw o ends apparently beyond the horizon. �����k�G��yCå��bbFϊ������(�lri'��ρ��^G���Zğ^Ӗ�"�[x�4~�]���g����\.lPn��̭��E,���/k��C34h�ꄺ#�ۆ!C�����D_�hq����Ǖ {��K�r�hG�oa���fz ���Z´0��b�aT�+�v�����d�̘��[>1(�(�����G_i�v*��– �wa�q� �� |�0��z`��-n�i�$�}�)Q���{^Q�24�0!@�xչ��ʥ�OP8*ؠ�z�$�9�U��! <> The Rainbow Passage When sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. stream z:��(6�w����1�77���0���IfL6}���Йmr ����](����NY�T��V�J��=~V�U���`��}�Y��n�V�Q�`�*a��^�ºp��c�V�;[�AqVNx�k����P����ߝ�j ;�Ѱk�"V{~��Cܖ�x���{�EYx�|�I�[؟$oo~�A. These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. A rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. © Rochester Institute of Technology.