What if I have a weird shaped head? Prudence wears a combo of Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Squid Ink, a deep navy, and MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Bespoken For. As season one viewers know, Tati previously wore her hair in S-curls, a style which she did herself for the series. "Her eyebrows and her lashes are all natural," says Stafford-Bridge. Hello! For most black people, long straight haircuts take 10 times as much work as they would for most white people because it just isn't what their hair is naturally inclined to do. Sabrina is kinda the opposite. It's probably just styling, but how probable is it that Prudence is one of the three women in witch history together with Sabrina to summon hell fire? Those expecting the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to be a light-hearted remake of the original Sabrina the Teenage Witch are in for a bit of a shock. “, The actress had just wrapped the show’s fifth season when word of a Sabrina remake came her way. Top and homepage photo: Courtesy of Netflix. “It really affects the way I move, because I’m always in a fitted dress and I feel like I need to be elegant. Kristen Stewart's makeup artist Beau Nelson turned to floral inspiration to dream up a slew of ultra-pretty lip and eye ideas. The three do have their own individual timeless hairstyles inspired by a spectrum of old Hollywood movies. The iconic black ribbon headband, which she wears for most scenes — aside from sleeping and dream sequences — was made by the costume department. I have a theory that Ambrose has summoned hellfire before, but it’s probably silly. It's probably just styling, but how probable is it that Prudence is one of the three women in witch history together with Sabrina to summon hell fire? Of course, let's not conflate the actress with her character. I think she’s probably well learnt and eager; because of that, she’s got a knack for witchcraft but there’s nothing particularly special about her. Leonard looked mostly to the "Sabrina" graphic novel series for inspiration surrounding Shipka's "chopped bob," which was lightly layered for movement. In an interview with Fashionista, Tati Gabrielle, who portrays Prudence Night, explained why her character has shaved hair this season. I love the idea that she’s not your typical teenage mean girl.”, To transform herself into the character, Gabrielle looked to one of her acting heroes. Or if not that, used up some really dark magic to turn her hair white? Depending on what a scene entails or how ominous the lighting dims, she may dust on MAC Powder Blush in Desert Rose at varying different levels. Similar to its sister city on The CW, Sabrina Spellman's hometown of Greendale — where "it always feels like Halloween" — aesthetically nods toward the '60s, from the sets to the costumes to hair and makeup. It was there, however, that she discovered her passion for television and film, and decided to make the move back to California, where she began putting herself up for roles. This is actually a huge problem in workplaces, where dress codes on acceptable hair styling don't take into account black hair's natural needs. Never miss the latest fashion industry news. All rights reserved. But for more devilish occasions, like her niece's dark baptism, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Love Liberty, matched the mood with a deep pink berry. Like a spell? Based on the Archie comic. So much so, in fact, that homebound cousin Ambrose (Chance Perdomo) tapping away on a skate sticker-covered laptop at one point and boyfriend Harvey answering his iPhone (connecting with Sabrina's landline call) almost feel anachronistic. “The accent just kind of came to me,” she said. “Our first week here, Roberto invited us to the Riverdale wrap party. Those witches were probably one of the original witches from the old country, the purebloods. #CAOS, Press J to jump to the feed. The actress in the late '60s/early '70s sketch comedy show "Laugh In" was the inspiration for Hilda's "piled on" Makeup Forever Artist Color High Impact Eye Shadow in Matte Baby Blue and glossy bubble gum lips lined with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pink Venus. Gone are the weekly witchcraft hijinks with the laugh track and talking cat, and in its place heavy, plot-driven storylines, genuine scares, and a literal Satan. Shop Now: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Squid Ink, $26, available at Sephora. It’s been in our own world for so long that it doesn’t feel real that the rest of the world is going to see it now. Tati Gabrielle photographed by Tiziano for W Magazine. It definitely forced me to reconcile with my own beauty and learn to appreciate myself a bit more and appreciate the way that I looked without having hair.