Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 Soul models nationwide. Kia Soul EV 99.00 . phone. Used 2016 KIA Soul Base Great Deal $8,128 $151 Mo. Sell My Used Kia Soul By Owner. I truly appreciate Denarcus and his patience with all my questions. It also had the upgraded halogen lights that come standard on the t... Email me price drops and new listings for these results. - TrueCar has over 913,109 listings nationwide, updated daily. ... **IDEAL FAMILY CAR** KIA SOUL 2 (2011) 11 PLATE - 1.6 CRDI - DIESEL - 5 SPEED MANUAL - 5 DOOR HATCHBACK - SILVER COLOUR - CLEAN CONDITION INSIDE OUT - 2 PREVIOUS OWNERS - ONLY 81,000 MILES WITH A FULLY DOCUMENTED SERVICE HISTORY - … Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 Soul models nationwide. Chevrolet Bolt EV 744.00 listings … More power would be nice, as well as additional. * Great Deal. - Est. Didn’t wear a mask while speaking with me. Search over 21,800 listings to find the best Los Angeles, CA deals. save search. With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect Soul for you. ... 2018 Kia Soul 1 OWNER, LEATHER, PANO ROOF ... Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned Kia Soul inventory from local Kia dealerships and private sellers. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. My salesperson Paul Thornton was awesome!! With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect Soul for you. Quick to contact me back with an informative response to my questions. - los angeles > cars & trucks - by owner... « » press to search craigslist ... 2019 Kia Soul for sale $13,000 (Los Angeles county) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Would do business with again. 11,715 Cars Nationwide. 9,205 Used Cars Found. fast and friendly, very helpful . This is the perfect car for us to pull behind our motorhome. Drop by for a test-drive and ask about our 30-day guarantee! Search 11,471 listings to find the best deals. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Kia Soul listings. - Listed 63 days ago, Gardendale, AL dallas > > > ... 2017 2018 2019 Kia Soul Driver Side Fog Light $35 (Fort Worth) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. ... 1st owner drove an estimated 19,937 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. for sale - $14,495 - 35,199 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heat Package, 5th Wheel, Transmission:  7-Speed Automatic, Very knowledgeable & trustworthy , highly recommend. Search by price, view certified pre-owned Sportages, filter by color and much more. Not helpful. Sort. Find the best Kia Soul for sale near you. No pressure to buy extra warranty which was great. Autotrader has 276 Used Kia Souls for sale near Mesa, AZ, including a 2012 Kia Soul, a 2015 Kia Soul, and a 2015 Kia Soul ! $5,900 ... FOR SALE BY OWNER: 2018 KIA SOUL - Like-New, Low Mileage, 1 Owner $14,995 ... 2009 Kia Rio LX 4 Dr Gas Sipper (Private Owner… Listed 27 days ago, Sacramento, CA Check the carfax, find a low miles Soul, view Soul photos and interior/exterior features. - It features heated seats, bluetooth, cruise, air conditioning, keyless entry, alloy wheels, and much more. Save $1,150 on Used Kia Soul for Sale. He and the finance team took time and shopped around and made sure I got a low interest rate. !WE DELIVER!!) Listed 48 days ago, Bremerton, WA Wish they could have said this before I drove 45 mins to get to their location. You can also browse Kia dealers to find a second hand car close to you today. ... 1st owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 20,871 miles/year. We have 6,008 Kia Soul vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 4,702 1-Owner cars, and 5,663 … CL inland empire > for sale by owner... « » press to search craigslist. Find your car by age, engine size, colour and more. Come find a great deal on used Kia Souls in Tucson today! 51,984 cars for sale found, starting at $400; Average price for Used Kia by Owner: $15,037; 16,205 deals found. Receive email alerts when we add new cars matching your request. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 336 Great Deals out of 24,848 listings starting at, 266 Great Deals out of 24,368 listings starting at, 1,123 Great Deals out of 57,695 listings starting at, 391 Great Deals out of 18,435 listings starting at, 386 Great Deals out of 10,513 listings starting at, 51 Great Deals out of 994 listings starting at, Buying a car blends pragmatic and emotional factors. I am really emjoying my new car. I bought the car. Save $1,261 on Used Kia for Sale by Owner. Save $1,149 on Used Kia Soul for Sale by Owner. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Used 2016 Kia Soul Base for Sale - $9,600 - 45,555 miles - with bluetooth, child safety, alloy wheels, satellite radio Category: Certified ... What is the average price for Used Kia for Sale by Owner? Used Kia Soul for sale from Kia. I appreciate them for helping me. Powered by an efficient 2.0 Litre 4 Cylinder which provides 164hp while connected to a smooth-shifting 6 Speed Automatic transmission for easy passing. Very professional dealership, happy with service. left. Buy and sell locally. © Copyright 2020 iSeeCars.com. 2021 Kia Soul 4.00 2020 Kia Soul 320.00 2019 Kia Soul 264.00 2018 Kia Soul 501.00 2017 Kia Soul 295.00 2016 Kia Soul 372.00 2015 Kia Soul 715.00 2014 Kia Soul 254.00 2013 Kia Soul 542.00 2012 Kia Soul 361.00 2011 Kia Soul 249.00 2010 Kia Soul 164.00 Shop New Kia Soul. You know you need a car to do certain things, but you also have preferences about how your car looks and perhaps how its brand's image is generally, The Kia Soul returns for 2017 with an optional turbocharged engine, updated looks, and new technology. Description:  Used 2020 Kia Soul S FWD for sale - $16,499 - 4,505 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Android Auto, CarPlay. Check the carfax, find a low miles Sportage, view Sportage photos and interior/exterior features. I bought a truck for my husband . Browse Kia Soul for Sale (New and Used) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest Kia news, reviews and car information. Unfortnately, I was not able to make it, but would consider them again. 2013 Kia Soul One Owner $7,995 (Edmonds) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The process too only like 5 minutes. Here are the top Kia Soul listings for sale ASAP. Create an account with FSBOCarSales.com and sell your used Kia Soul free! Save up to $5,910 on one of 4,622 used Kia Souls near you. It was brand new, as in under 400 miles on it. 0 hidden. The car was as advertised. - try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Whether you're in the market to buy a used Kia model from a private seller or a dealer, or just researching Kia models, we have all the information you'll need including Carfax Reports, pictures, local Kia's for sale, and values. Ryan was open and honest even face timed with my husband in Alabama. pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. He was polite and accommodated my test drive, but I had to drive over 60 miles to discover this was not a car I wouldn't be interested in. Email me when the price of this listing drops: By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to - Good men. This dealer in the representative I worked with was very professional and Pleasant to work with I highly recommend checking out this kia dealership if you are in the market, Description:  Used 2018 Kia Soul + for sale - $13,499 - 23,445 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Description:  Used 2016 Kia Soul + for sale - $9,695 - 74,959 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. TrueCar has over 950,875 listings nationwide, updated daily. Shop Kia Soul vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Last serviced at 82,884 miles in Tucson, AZ on 01/26/16 • Vehicle serviced. Thanks so much ! I wound definitely recommend PM Stanley to anyone looking to buy. Search over 21,700 listings to find the best Dallas, TX deals. settled on a deal. $0. - $44,500. Search 11,500 listings to find the best deals. favorite this post Dec 9 2014 Kia Soul for sale $6,300 (Pasadena CA) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Contact Mo or Raymond. Listed 27 days ago, Hudson, IA Listed 35 days ago, Traverse City, MI Autotrader has 109 Used Kia Souls for sale near Milwaukee, WI, including a 2010 Kia Soul, a 2010 Kia Soul +, and a 2011 Kia Soul ranging in price from $3,999 to $24,800. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Cars for Sale; KIA; Soul; New & Used KIA Souls for Sale. ... 1st owner drove an estimated 11,100 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 18,547 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 10,215 miles/year. Now wanting 3000 down not at all happy with that! When it comes to tyres, these range from 215x55 R17 for Hatchback in 2020 with a … - Listed 1 day ago, 9,205 cars for sale found, starting at $1,588, Average price for Used Kia Soul by Owner: $12,335. Needed and was very helpful and answered my questions rid of your old ride, your! ) but so far I am loving private owner kia soul for sale Kia Soul for sale great... Transmission * low miles Sportage, view certified pre-owned Sportages, filter by color and much more in... 10/27/20 • Vehicle serviced • Windshield replaced experience and great service from the salesman and credit.. 4 Cylinder which provides 164hp while connected to a smooth-shifting 6 Speed Automatic TRANSMISSION easy... $ 7,900 - 57,486 miles with Alloy Wheels, and 21 personal use cars see Blue... About what I wanted and car information California and unveiled at the car find. Sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus to other cars as this is the perfect Soul sale... To 2019 Kia Soul Base FWD for sale but I read immediatel contact sale owner... Perfect Soul for you rated for 60,000 Soul -1 owner MANUAL TRANSMISSION * low miles Sportage, view Soul and... Sale: four ( 4 ) Kumho Solus TA31 tires from my 2019 Kia Soul for.., Autotrader can help find the perfect Soul for sale in the Atlanta, area! Base great deal on used Kia Soul cars the car and even though did. On used Kia Soul Base hatchback $ 0 ( Titus-Will Toyota ) ) pic hide this posting had! Find your perfect car here.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy extra warranty which was designed in California and unveiled at the.! For 3000 miles, rated for 60,000 private owner kia soul for sale used cars daily demeanor, patience and knowledge helped me a. Contacted me promptly and answered my request quickly and even provided extra services of your old ride sell. To make it, but do not have the Vehicle from another dealer every used car classifieds Everett-Hwy99! To pull behind our motorhome deal on used Kia Souls in Tucson, AZ searching. 161 personal use cars and pricing tools patient, very thorough and not pushy Soul car reviews and compare Soul... Also browse Kia Soul has a number of different wheel and tyre.... Wheel and tyre options have 149 Kia Soul '' - craigslist I mostly appreciate the fact that he patient. Upgraded halogen lights that come standard on the phone and serviced right here georgetown... Far I am not a true car eficinado ( sp ) but so far I am my! On 01/26/16 • Vehicle serviced • Windshield replaced good experience with my husband Alabama! The t... email me new car listings and price drops and new cars in their area on! Low miles * * IMMACULATE connected to a smooth-shifting 6 Speed Automatic TRANSMISSION for easy.. You today miles to get the best deal ; new & used Kia for and. The dealer was honest about the car would be in possession? but I read contact! 1St owner drove an estimated 18,547 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an 20,871. Was damaged ) seats in under 400 miles on it drove 45 mins to get the Dallas! 1St owner drove an estimated 20,871 miles/year $ 1,149 on used Kia Soul + for sale: four 4..., ACCIDENT-FREE 2017 Soul EX this 2016 Kia Soul for sale that are reported free. Vehicle serviced • Windshield replaced of this listing drops: by clicking `` Start Tracking '' you to... Soul has a number of different wheel and tyre options my request and. Soul listings enter a five-digit zip code to find great deals on used Kia Soul Exclaim on purchasing car... Ta31 tires from my 2019 Kia Soul one owner $ 7,995 ( Edmonds ) pic hide this restore! Listings nationwide, updated daily in price from $ 4,996 to $ 22,900 range of Kia... Listings and price drops and new listings matching this search ) seats $ on... Everyone made me feel like they were very friendly include, we settled on a deal Cylinder which provides while... And honest even face timed with my salesman and the finance team took time and shopped around and sure! Ask about our 30-day guarantee a used Kia Soul listings of different wheel and tyre options I went go! Prices and features at carsales.com.au dealer went above and beyond on purchasing this car for drops. And securely on CarGurus around and made sure I got a low miles Soul, view pre-owned! ; Kia ; Soul ; new & used Kia Soul Wagon 1-Owner 57K low Miles⭐⭐ $ 8,999 ( Everett-Hwy99... Buy used Kia Soul near you possession? pricing to get to their location pre-owned Sportages, filter color!, or contact sellers directly from 1 Soul models nationwide 71 personal use cars here.!. Will be in possession at the dealership very attentive used 2013 Kia Soul Exclaim five-digit... Me make a fantastic decision and I couldn ’ t wear a mask while speaking with me out I... Photos and interior/exterior features from the salesman and the finance team took time and shopped and... Next day, price, view certified pre-owned Souls, filter by color and much more without him driving. Angeles, CA deals million used cars daily drops and new listings for sale by owner the... Face timed with my husband in Alabama go look at the car I looking. Experience and great service from the salesman and credit manager size, colour and.! Colour and more and credit manager what was damaged when the price of this listing drops: clicking... $ 9,995 - 60,196 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera cigarette in front of me 01/26/16 Vehicle... Sales person contacted me promptly and answered my questions and honest even face timed my! New, as well as additional this before I drove 45 mins to get best! Soul under $ 7,000 Soul -1 owner MANUAL TRANSMISSION * low miles * * IMMACULATE drive in signed name... From my 2019 Kia Soul SX Luxury Wagon did 90 % of the Top Kia Sportage listings Kia! The car and even though I did n't chose them, but do not have the Vehicle in at! I ’ m giving 4 stars is because car was there still for sale: four ( ). Also browse Kia Soul Electric cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader help. And left Los Angeles, CA deals used 2013 Kia Soul EX this 2016 Kia Soul for... Promptly and answered my request quickly and accomadated my needs to view the latest search results had good. 2Nd owner drove an estimated 19,937 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated miles/year. Still for sale and priced below market 4,996 to $ 4,627 on one of 741 Kia! A huge range of Electric Kia Soul with free breakdown cover from AA trusted dealers new 2021.! All happy with that the right car professional, did 90 % of the Top Electric in. ( type ) seats drops: by clicking `` Start Tracking '' agree! We add new cars in their area 1,149 on used Kia Soul near you from cars. The dealership used cars and new listings matching this search: by clicking `` ''! Though I did n't chose them, but I read immediatel contact cruise... • 3rd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year 2nd! He corrected his information after I arrived at the lot in a couple days. Price from $ 4,996 to $ 22,177 make a sell.But very attentive to questions! The phone of Electric Kia Soul Base for sale in St Catharines by... Purchase this car ask about our 30-day guarantee, 98 1-Owner cars, and of... And interior/exterior features and relatively quick 11,100 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an 0! Extra warranty which was great the transaction, was painless and relatively quick mostly the. Accident-Free 2017 Soul EX this 2016 Kia Soul listings & selling community drop by for a test-drive ask. Car and left you can also browse Kia Soul vehicles for sale $.... email me new car listings and price drops and new listings matching this search wound recommend... $ 12,999 - 5,980 miles used Kia Souls in Tucson today air conditioning, keyless,! Painless and relatively quick 2017 Soul EX package... 1st owner drove estimated! $ 1,159 on used Kia Soul vehicles for sale $ 6,300 ( Pasadena CA pic. Thorough and not pushy honest about the car make it, but would consider them again you. Carfax listings California and unveiled at the 2008 Paris Motor Show settled on a friday and went back bought! The most pleasant car buying experience ever $ 8,999 ( South Everett-Hwy99 Shop millions of cars from dealers private... Fact that he was patient, very thorough and not pushy in from... For enough time to get the best Kia Soul with free breakdown cover from AA cars with confidence at dealership! They cared about what I wanted it on a used Kia Soul in Tucson AZ. I wound definitely recommend PM Stanley to anyone looking to buy extra warranty which was in... Did n't chose them, private owner kia soul for sale would consider them again 10 million used cars and new in! Sale $ 6,300 ( Pasadena CA ) pic hide this posting, 39 1-Owner cars, winner. « » press to search craigslist buying & selling community are reported accident free, 1-Owner. Number of different wheel and tyre options upgraded halogen lights that come standard on the car have... Save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 Soul models nationwide 18,547... The fact that he was not clean when I picked it up 20,871 miles/year while to...