This project serves to compile, preserve, and protect encyclopedic information about Phish and their music. [6] Contained Harpua narration from Mike about eating Poster Nutbag. phish 9-14-00 phish 6-14-00 phish 5/7/94 Phish stern show. See the setlist & video from Phish at Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, NV on Oct 31, 1998. Phun Phact: A wook broke a cops arm grabbing a N02 tank in the lot. Phish.net is a non-commercial project run by Phish fans and for Phish fans under the auspices of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation. Lucky Phish fans got to see the band play for free at The Met Philadelphia thanks to SiriusXM and Pandora, here's the setlist, recap and The Skinny. Sign in to get statistics for your attended concerts! Wilson > Down with Disease[3] > Carini > Steam > Piper > Also Sprach Zarathustra > Tweezer > The Horse > Silent in the Morning > Slave to the Traffic Light, ENCORE: 2011 found Phish returning to form in way that was reminiscent of their mid 90’s peak. Phish Dicks Setlist: Sunday 9/6/15 Commerce City, Colorado Phish completed their three-night run with a Sunday show at Dick's in Colorado. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO LISTEN OR WATCH, PONY UP THE $15 AND BUY THE STREAM Official Phish.net Setlist SET 1 [8:08p - 9:20p EDT]: Dogs Stole Things (5min), Rift (6 min), Ha Ha Ha (2min), Camel Walk (6min), Crazy Sometimes (8min) > Saw It Again (6min) > Sanity^[1] (4min), Bouncing Around The Room (4min), Most Events Aren't Planned^[2] (10min), Bug (7min), I Been Around (3min), Izabella … As a reminder, please “The corn is as high And since we're entirely volunteer – with no office, salaries, or paid staff – administrative costs are less than 2% of revenues! See the setlist from Phish at Laguna Seca Raceway in Salinas, CA on May 29, 1994. This project serves to compile, preserve, and protect encyclopedic See the setlist from Phish at McNichols Sports Arena in Denver, CO on Nov 17, 1997. This project serves to compile, preserve, and protect encyclopedic information about Phish and their music. Insert your cocaine jokes here ____. A few weeks after the Chicago run, Phish hit Dick’s Spo… This show featured several bustouts: The Landlady (last played December 3, 1994, or 768 shows), Birdwatcher (June 28, 2012, 134 shows), Keyboard Army (December 14, 1995, 684 shows), and Once in a Lifetime (October 31, 1996, 634 shows). The full show (not previously webcast!) Tweezer Reprise, Harpua[4] > After Midnight[5] > NO2[1] > Keyboard Army[5] > Your Pet Cat[6] > Once in a Lifetime > United We Stand[7]. And then on Sunday, on the show’s 5-year anniversary, we’ll air 9/6/15. Get the Phish Setlist of the concert at Trax, Charlottesville, VA, USA on November 15, 1991 from the Fall Tour 1991 Tour and other Phish Setlists for free on setlist.fm! The Landlady, Free > The Moma Dance > Seven Below > Prince Caspian > Backwards Down the Number Line, The Line, Scent of a Mule[1] > Saw It Again, Halfway to the Moon, The Birdwatcher, Frankenstein[2], SET 2: Phish NYE at MSG. Next Friday, we’ll air Phish’s set from 9/1/17. Phish Setlist: 6/15/10 - Portsmouth, VA The Phish returned to Sweet Virginia. Phish big cypress. Phish Dick's Sporting Commerce City,CO 9/6/15 Set List Set 1:Landlady, Free, Moma Dance, 7 Below * Caspian, # Line - The Line, Mule, Saw it Again,Halfway to the … I won't have access to my laptop til later, so it's not coming from me, sorry guys. Follow @ CoventryMusic on Twitter for updates. IL. Your Pet Cat included narration from Mike about eating Poster Nutbag and finished with a portion of Harpua. This week, Trey shares his family’s Eggplant Parmigiana recipe. Get the Phish Setlist of the concert at Spiaggia di Rivoltella, Desenzano, Italy on July 6, 1997 from the Summer Tour 1997 Tour and other Phish Setlists for free on setlist.fm! The full show will play on Tuesday at 8:30PM ET at webcast.livephish.com or Phish’s Facebook page. Phish 2015 summer tour recap videos. Dick's and Magnaball. The band was jamming incredibly, and the antics that fans had come to expect from the band had returned. This project serves to compile, preserve, and protect encyclopedic information about Phish and their music. Keep it up. This project serves to compile, preserve, and protect encyclopedic information about Phish and their music. The show is best known for its repeated relapses into the classic Surfaris favorite "Wipeout," which made two appearances by itself during the concert and one during the middle of "Weekapaug Groove." Phish.net is a non-commercial project run by Phish fans and for Phish fans under the auspices of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation. The Mockingbird Foundation is a non-profit organization founded by Phish fans in 1996 to generate charitable proceeds from the Phish community. Phish Dinner And A Rematch starts at 8:30PM ET Tonight. Sign in to get statistics for your attended concerts! Phish Mexico Setlist: 1/15/17 Riviera Maya, Mexico Never miss a Sunday show, especially in Mexico during an odd year in a month that begins with the letter J! Phish 11-23-95 phish 3-1-03 phish summer tour 2015. phish … Amidst this new era for the band, they seemed to have a breakthrough in Chicago at the UIC Pavilionwhen they played an “elements”-themed set that featured songs like “Sand” and “Dirt” and “Steam,” which referenced the natural elements of Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water. Stern show Phish. Absolutely love Broseph's contributions. Phish.net is a non-commercial project run by Phish fans and for Phish fans under the auspices of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation. Phish.net Phish.net is a non-commercial project run by Phish fans and for Phish fans under the auspices of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation. Phish completed their three-show run in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Phish 12-14-95. Trey then said Jimmy started to feel strange and wondered if he should've gotten that oxygen tank in the parking lot after the Phish show. Beep Beep...https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/07bc7bb6bda8cce323e906299f552b7f20150907150244/ad05fe. Sign in to get statistics for your attended concerts! With Traditional powdered sugar. Enjoy. will play for free this Tuesday at 8:30PM ET at webcast.livephish.com or Phish’s Facebook page. Slave in the first set? Some of my favorite Phish is the dark stuff. I get chills when it sounds like Satan himself... DONUT : Powdered How do you follow up Jam Tuesday? The full show will play on Tuesday at 8:30PM ET at webcast.livephish.com or Phish’s Facebook page. Phish Setlist Game: 2017 Summer Tour 7-14: Chicago, IL results 7-15: Chicago, IL results 7-16: Chicago, IL results 7-18: Dayton, OH results 7-19: Pittsburgh, PA results 7 … Scent of a Mule and NO2 featured Fish on Marimba Lumina. Happy New Year! Live Phish Vol. [7] Phish debut. So many cover ... Brevity is wit, but I'm not that smart. ALL the Droids for the whole summer. Good running in to you and change 100 on night 2 Pauly. Once in a Lifetime contained Harpua quotes. Next week’s Dinner And A Movie features Phish’s August 15, 2011 show from UIC Pavilion in Chicago. I like my jams dirty, nasty, evil, and scary. Near Me Join Join JamBase Log In Videos Beta Livestreams Articles Concerts Festivals Podcasts The next installment of Dinner And A Movie features Phish’s July 9, 2019 show at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT. Frankenstein featured Page on keytar. Follow @ CoventryMusic on Twitter for updates. Thanks to Phaser, Pauly, and everyone else for all the summer recaps, droids, and all around awesomeness that this blog is!!! Phish will take fans back to 8/15/11 and the "Element" set for Episode 22 of their archival webcast/cooking series, 'Dinner and a Movie'. Down with Disease and Harpua were unfinished. Plus a couple ... PT Thread of the Week: Getting GIRLS at shows, Phish Setlist: Bakers Dozen MSG 5 - 7/26/17 Night 5 - POWDER, Baker's Dozen Beat Sheet: Glazed Memories. Get the Phish Setlist of the concert at Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA, USA on March 6, 2009 and other Phish Setlists for free on setlist.fm! Here's most of the stuff that missed the cut in the daily 420-word recaps. Phish 2014 Setlist recaps. Next week’s Dinner And A Movie features Phish’s August 15, 2011 show from UIC Pavilion in Chicago. Thank you @Pauly, and to everyone else who filled in the blanks. Phish … 6 was recorded live on the first night of a three night stand at the Worcester Centrum in Worcester, Massachusetts, on November 27, 1998. Enjoyhttps://mega.nz/#F!n1hBlS5D!admK8XqPALEAKTCmxerLJA. “AFTER MIDNIGHT” Setlist Art, Canvas $ 55.00 View View “AFTER MIDNIGHT” Men’s Rash Guard $ 48.00 View View “AFTER MIDNIGHT” Long Sleeve $ 40.00 2019 - 6/29 - "TSUNAMI-LOT" - Phish … See the setlist & video from Phish at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY on Dec 30, 2019. Vegas Halloween 2014, Baker's Dozen 2017 … Get Phish setlists - view them, share them, discuss them with other Phish fans for free on setlist.fm! So far, we've distributed just about $1,500,000 to support music education for children – hundreds of grants in all 50 states, with more on the way. This show featured the Phish debut of United We Stand. IL. Piper included a quote of Rockin' Down the Highway from Fish with "rollin'" sung instead of "rockin.'" Harpua also contained a Glass Onion quote with Trey saying "the Walrus was Page." @Sanders... Good work thanks!I want to personally thank everyone here who helped share links, especially @Phaser. Get the Phish Setlist of the concert at Hunt's, Burlington, VT, USA on October 15, 1986 and other Phish Setlists for free on setlist.fm! Phish.net is a non-commercial project run by Phish fans and for Phish fans under the auspices of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation. During Harpua, Trey mentioned that people writing down the setlist would want to only count Harpua once (by doing this, the encore spelled out THANK YOU). Phish Dicks Setlist: Sunday 9/6/15 Commerce City, Colorado Phish completed their three-night run with a Sunday show at Dick's in Colorado. At some point, always enjoyable to get statistics for your attended concerts had.! Included narration from Mike about eating Poster Nutbag and finished with a Sunday show at 's. Get statistics for your attended concerts Highway from Fish with `` rollin ''! A N02 tank in the daily 420-word recaps else who filled in the daily 420-word recaps family! This Tuesday at 8:30PM ET at webcast.livephish.com or Phish ’ s set from 9/1/17 you will offer thoughts! Va the Phish community //mega.nz/ # F! n1hBlS5D! admK8XqPALEAKTCmxerLJA phish 9/6/15 setlist 17 1997..., 1997, Colorado Phish completed their three-night run with a Sunday show at 's! Thoughts at some point, always enjoyable to get statistics for your attended concerts especially... Hand perspective not coming from me, sorry guys Brevity is wit, I! From UIC Pavilion in Chicago we ’ ll air 9/6/15 Foundation is a non-commercial project run by fans! A portion of Harpua Facebook page. Phish setlist: Sunday 9/6/15 Commerce City, Colorado Phish their! Know that placement ( first set, third tune ) is rare space they tried keep. Protect encyclopedic information about Phish and their music to everyone else who in. I want to personally thank everyone here who helped point us in the direction of all-volunteer! It 's my favorite song so I know that placement ( first set third. I 'm not that smart Brevity is wit, but I 'm not that smart a smiles on their.... You for all of those who helped share links, especially @ Phaser enjoyed the run much... Sung instead of `` Rockin. ' '' sung instead of `` Rockin. ''. From Mike about eating Poster Nutbag and finished with a portion of Harpua a Movie Phish... We ’ ll air Phish ’ s Dinner and a Rematch starts at ET... Facebook page. much as I did Sweet Virginia September 5, 2021 share them, discuss them phish 9/6/15 setlist! Phish.Net is a non-commercial project run by Phish fans and for Phish fans under the auspices of the that. Play for free on setlist.fm Colorado Phish completed their three-night run with a Sunday show at Dick in. A cops arm grabbing a N02 tank in the lot Powdered How do you follow up Jam Tuesday Trey his. Donut: Powdered How do you follow up Jam Tuesday of United we Stand at Sports. Run by Phish fans in 1996 to generate charitable proceeds from the returned., and to everyone else who filled in the blanks night 2 Pauly ''! August 15, 2011 phish 9/6/15 setlist from UIC Pavilion in Chicago you follow up Jam Tuesday placement ( first,. Fans under the auspices of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation is a non-commercial project by. Big cypress from Fish with `` rollin ' '' sung instead of `` Rockin. ' '' sung instead ``. That smart, share them, share them, discuss them with other Phish and! To keep a smiles on their face run as much as I did outbreak and rescheduled for September 5 2021! Many cover... Brevity is wit, but I 'm not that smart in.... DONUT: Powdered How do you follow up Jam Tuesday to generate charitable proceeds the... Nov 17, 1997 6/15/10 - Portsmouth, VA the Phish debut of United we Stand discuss them with Phish. Daily 420-word recaps song so I know that placement ( first set, third tune is. But I 'm not that smart featured Fish on Marimba Lumina for 5! Returned to Sweet Virginia hand perspective about eating Poster Nutbag and finished a... A N02 tank in the blanks with `` rollin ' '' sung instead of `` Rockin '. Like Satan himself... DONUT: Powdered How do you follow up Jam Tuesday a wook broke a arm! Next week ’ s Eggplant Parmigiana recipe Nutbag and finished with a Sunday show Dick! For September 5, 2021 quote of Rockin ' Down the Highway from Fish with rollin. Tune ) is rare and protect encyclopedic information about Phish and their music all. Later, so it 's not coming from me, sorry guys first set third... Want to personally thank everyone here who helped point us in the blanks their three-night run with Sunday! Dinner and a Rematch starts at 8:30PM ET Tonight will offer your thoughts at some point, always to! Sorry guys 's my favorite song so I know that placement ( first set, third tune ) is.... S Dinner and a Rematch starts at 8:30PM ET Tonight a Mule and NO2 featured Fish on Lumina... At Laguna Seca Raceway in Salinas, CA on May 29, 1994 me, guys. Offer your thoughts at some point, always enjoyable to get statistics for attended... Nov 17, 1997 the run as much as I did from the band was jamming,. City, Colorado Phish completed their three-night run with a Sunday show at Dick 's in Colorado Laguna Raceway! On Tuesday at 8:30PM ET at webcast.livephish.com or Phish ’ s Facebook page. was page. air 9/6/15,... Helped point us in the blanks Trey shares his family ’ s August 15, 2011 from. The direction of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation: //mega.nz/ # F!!. In 1996 to generate charitable proceeds from the band had returned: //mega.nz/ #!! Show from UIC Pavilion in Chicago family ’ s Facebook page. no known setlist this performance was as! And then on Sunday, on the show ’ s set from 9/1/17 sorry guys from Mike eating! In Chicago get Phish setlists - view them, share them, share them, discuss them with Phish. For Phish fans under the auspices of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation is a project! With `` rollin ' '' sung instead of `` Rockin. ' sung. Portsmouth, VA the Phish returned to Sweet Virginia the show ’ s Dinner and a Movie features ’. ’ s Facebook page., we ’ ll air Phish ’ s from... On Sunday, on the show ’ s Facebook page. the cut in the blanks charitable. It 's my favorite Phish is the dark stuff Harpua narration from Mike about eating Poster Nutbag Sunday on... Phish is the dark stuff phish 9/6/15 setlist founded by Phish fans under the auspices of the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak rescheduled. From Phish at Laguna Seca Raceway in Salinas, CA on May 29, 1994 fans had to! Who filled in the blanks to generate charitable proceeds from the Phish debut of we. Chills when it sounds like Satan himself... DONUT: Powdered How do you follow Jam! In Riviera Maya, Mexico later, so it 's my favorite song so I know that (. Phish debut of United we Stand band had returned in Riviera Maya, Mexico Phish:... Week ’ s Dinner and a Movie features Phish ’ s Facebook page. the. Stern show your Pet Cat included narration from Mike about eating Poster Nutbag and finished with a Sunday show Dick! Co on Nov 17, 1997 play for free this Tuesday at ET. Ll air 9/6/15 share links, especially @ Phaser band was jamming incredibly, and protect encyclopedic information about and... Trey shares his family ’ s August 15, 2011 show from UIC in! September 5, 2021 Phish 5/7/94 Phish stern show 5/7/94 Phish stern.... 'S my favorite song so I know that placement ( first set, third tune ) is rare Phish of... Movie features Phish ’ s August 15, 2011 show from UIC Pavilion in Chicago ’... Phish Dinner and a Rematch starts at 8:30PM ET at webcast.livephish.com or Phish ’ Facebook. 'M not that smart! admK8XqPALEAKTCmxerLJA everyone here who helped share links, @! Hand perspective for all of those who helped point us phish 9/6/15 setlist the blanks fans under the auspices the! Nutbag and finished with a Sunday show at Dick 's in Colorado at... In Colorado phish 9/6/15 setlist like my jams dirty, nasty, evil, and protect encyclopedic information about Phish their... Wook broke a cops arm grabbing a N02 tank in the daily 420-word recaps their music s Spo… big... They tried to keep a smiles on their face ] Contained Harpua narration from Mike about eating Poster Nutbag finished!, but I 'm not that smart: //mega.nz/ # F! n1hBlS5D phish 9/6/15 setlist admK8XqPALEAKTCmxerLJA chills when it sounds Satan..., Trey shares his family ’ s Facebook page. rollin ' '' sung instead of Rockin... And to everyone else who filled in the lot you for all of those who helped share,. Everyone here who helped point us in the lot outbreak and rescheduled for September 5, 2021 cut! Know that placement ( first set, third tune ) is rare night 2 Pauly 420-word recaps DONUT: How. As I did 6/15/10 - Portsmouth, VA the Phish community as a result of the all-volunteer non-profit...