When I got to ROE HQ, he was well-prepared and ready for the task at hand. Use of a microcontroller enhances capabilities of your airsoft gun by providing possibility to set any combination of the following firing modes under "SEMI" and "AUTO" selector positions independently: Programmable firing modes (SAFE / SEMI / 2-5 ROUND BURST / FULLY AUTOMATIC), Compatible with battery voltages up to 14.8v. MOSFET transistors utilized in Perun V2 have a much lower resistance than contacts, which also increases rate of fire. Fast trigger response can be a matter of victory or defeat, especially in CQB situations. Our tests have shown that in some DSG setups precocking may be less reliable and has to be disabled. Programming of all of the settings, not only firing modes but also switching active brake, precocking and battery protection on and off is done solely by using easily memorable sequences of fire selector switching and trigger pulls. Thanks to this, the insulation is much less susceptible to mechanical damage than simple silicone one. Elimination of mechanical contacts solves the problem of their gradual wear. That refers to gearboxes in Tokyo Marui standard, Perun V2 will not work with non-Tokyo Marui standard gearboxes like for example ARES EFCS. Programming is really easy as this is done via the trigger so the MOSFET can be set on the go. Also, big thanks to Ethan of ROE Airsoft for helping me with the installations, photos and videos for this review. The integral part of Perun V2 Optical is a ready for installation low-resistance wiring based on Muldental silicone wires, which are praised by airsoft techs and widely considered best for airsoft electric guns. For more about how we use cookies, please see our, Perun Airsoft V2 Version 2 Optical Drop In AEG Programmable MOSFET. Czy jesteś pewien że chcesz to zrobić? Our tests have shown that in some DSG setups precocking may be less reliable and has to be disabled. Battery protection mode is dedicated to Li-Po batteries. It can also prevent compression of the main spring for a longer time, if you will fire a shot with AB on before a storing your replica for a longer time. The wires used are sufficiently flexible and the small outer diameter makes it easy to arrange them inside the gearbox frame and the replica. The idea I had for this project was to d a DMR build since the MOSFET can be locked to semi only firing mode. Perun V2 Optical is available both front and back wired.Thanks to use of exceptionally efficient and powerful MOSFETs, the device can be used in replicas with any main spring. Ethan from ROE Airsoft kindly agreed to install the Perun Airsoft V2 Optical MOSFET for me. Na początku trzeba jedynie dwa razy wcisnąć i przytrzymać spust. Perun V3 Optical is delivered with Muldental silicone wires, which are praised by airsoft techs and widely considered best for airsoft electric guns. Thanks to use of exceptionally efficient and powerful MOSFETs, the device can be used in replicas with any main spring. Dimensions - 14x6x3 mm. Perun MOSFET is the smallest MOSFET device on the market. Do not leave your replica with the battery plugged when is not in use, because of the risk of complete battery discharge (which will permanently damage the battery).This can also cause a damage to the mosfet itself. With precocking enabled, piston will remain in rear position after each shot with spring already compressed, ensuring that next shot will be fired immediately after you pull the trigger. Comparing the performance of the same airsoft rifle with and without the Perun V2 Optical, it shows a big difference in ROF and trigger response. The pre-cocking feature will work in semi, full auto and burst mode. They don’t just enhance or improve the trigger response of AEGs but also provides extra functions for the airsoft guns. Gałczyńskiego 1 72-100 Goleniów. PERUN v2 drop-in MOSFET. In case of double shot problem in replicas with high rate of fire, active brake will be an effective solution if you do not want to use precocking. However, ROF provided by DSG makes use of precocking rather unnecessary. So I asked for the help of my good friends from ROE Airsoft and see if they can suggest something. Operating voltage - 7V to 17V Elimination of mechanical contacts solves the problem of their gradual wear. Microcontroller uses data from optical sensor to calculate current sector gear position and speed. Thanks to use of exceptionally efficient and powerful MOSFETs, the device can be used in replicas with any main spring. Perun V2 Optical is a device that replaces mechanical contacts in version 2 gearboxes with an electronic circuit based on MOSFET transistors and adds a multitude of new functions to your replica. The installation of the system went without much difficulty. Although the lower frame underwent minor modifications due to earlier installation of the TITAN system they were, nevertheless, rather cosmetic.The PERUN system is available in two versions: for replicas with the battery placed in the front grip and inside the butt stock. And the other features are cool to have. That greatly extends their service life and lowers overall resistance resulting in a more dependable replica with higher rate of fire. Be advised, that Perun V3 Optical will not fit to gearboxes diverging from that standard, for example ARES EFCS. I know that a lot of players will say that most MOSFETs of this kind will do all of these anyway. Double shot mode allows for easy double shots in semi-automatic setting. We conducted field tests that showed that the MOSFET can easily handle M130 and M150 springs (inside the WE Katana gearbox) also in full-auto mode. Perun V2 minimizes the number of moving parts in your replica, increasing reliability and ensuring proper functioning of all firing modes. Airsoft MOSFETs have, in the past few years, been very popular to airsofters. Perun V2 Optical Drop Inn Mosfet Perun V2 Optical is a device that replaces mechanical contacts in version 2 gearboxes with an electronic circuit based on MOSFET transistors and adds a multitude of new functions to your replica. And by using electronic circuit based on MOSFET transistors also enables the addition of new features and functions. For some great footage on what they can do and installation instructions check out YouTube. In my previous review, we had a look at the Perun G&G ETU replacement unit. Perun V2 works well with DSG setups, because optical sensors are not subject to mechanical stress seen in high ROF setups.