Born: Patricia N. Battle December 9, 1959 (age 60) Occupation: Journalist: Spouse(s) Anthony Johnson: Patricia N. "Pat" Battle (born December 9, 1959) is an American journalist. Pat Battle Age. She also celebrates her birthday on 9 December every year. Pat Battle Net Worth. She credits her career as a  journalist is her primary source of income. Simply type the URL of the video in the form below. Pat moved on from her marriage in 1987 when she became part of her daughter Tamara's family. Hardworking and dedicated journalist has made her move perfectly in her profession. She is 60 years old as of 2019. Battle is a wife to Anthony Johnson. You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them. "It has been so sad to witness his decline and my siblings and I knew that we would loose him to his demon drink. Pat Benatar (geboren Patricia Mae Andrzejewski, Brooklyn, New York, 10 januari 1953) is een Amerikaanse zangeres die verschillende hits scoorde in de jaren 1980. Later werd ze nog vier keer genomineerd voor deze categorie. This is according to NBC news anchors/reporters’ salaries. I was so proud and still am so proud to be his daughter, he was an amazing jockey, father and husband, but in the end he was taken over by a terrible disease. My sibling and his close friends did all we could to help him battle his illness, but we lost in the end. This is according to NBC News / Journalist salaries. All Right Reserved. The battle has a daughter named Clarke Johnson. Who is Pat Sajak Black Wife and Daughter? Since 1996, she has been working at WNBC-TV. She said that she had not seen her father in person for five years because of his addiction to drink, which she called a "terrible disease". [1] Her first job was with the Asbury Park Press as a reporter. Battle has an estimated Net Worth of $ 5 million dollars. I'm Pat Battle - mother, wife, reporter and co-anchor of the widely acclaimed and much loved Weekend Today in New York. Pat Battle Biography. Being a renowned journalist, she must have handsome salary and high net worth. My dad was kind, sweet, emotional and, while he never said much, I know he loved us all very much.". This is what you need to know about Pat Battle, an American News Journalist currently working for WNBC TV (NBC 4 News) Since 1996. before joining NBC 4, Battle worked as a general assignment reporter for three and a half years at WCBS -TV. order back issues and use the historic Daily Express Battle receives an average annual salary of $ 1 million. She has made her move working with different popular networks and channels which has brought her to limelight. Recognized in 2008 by the McDonald’s Corporation as a Broadcast Legend for fast food company’s Faces of Black History Campaign. Her Instagram account shows 5k followers making 420 posts till date. 7 talking about this. Pat Benatar (geboren Patricia Mae Andrzejewski, Brooklyn, New York, 10 januari 1953) is een Amerikaanse zangeres die verschillende hits scoorde in de jaren 1980.. Pat Benatar, die geboren werd in Brooklyn, studeerde aanvankelijk opera-muziek.In 1971 trouwde ze met Dennis T. Benatar, waardoor ze de achternaam kreeg waarmee ze beroemd werd. Patricia N. "Pat" Battle (born December 9, 1959) is an American journalist. In 1971 trouwde ze met Dennis T. Benatar, waardoor ze de achternaam kreeg waarmee ze beroemd werd. However, there is no provided information regarding her daughter in detail since she has not disclosed it to the public yet. Details about her father and siblings has not been revealed hence this information will be updated as soon as it’s available. Pat Sajak is a well known American media personality, TV personality, talk show host, and former weatherman. [1], Of African-American descent, Battle grew up in Neptune Township, New Jersey, where her mother was a member of the township committee and served as police commissioner. Pat Battle of age 58, was born on 9th December 1959 United States. She used to be victim of obesity. Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment: Your comment must be in English or it will be removed. So, what are you waiting for? Born as Patrick Leonard Sajdak, Sajak is best known to be the host of popular American TV game show, Wheel of Fortune. The Prepatch is here! There are no pieces of information about her sons and daughters. Eddery battled with alcoholism, a fight he lost on Tuesday. Accompanied by a photo of Eddery on a horse, she wrote: "Filled with grief this morning that my dad Pat Eddery is no longer here. She is available on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Battle graduated from the University of Maryland’s School of Journalism in College Park. She co-anchors the “Weekend Today in New York” which airs Saturday mornings between 6:00 A.M. – 7:00 A.M. and 8:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M. and on Sunday mornings between 5:30 A.M. – 8:00 A.M. and 9:30 A.M. – 10:30 A.M. Jordan Kristine Seamon Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Movies, Songs, Karin Jinsui Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Body, Net Worth, Keely Shaye Smith Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Kids, Movies, Net Worth, Jesse M. Barrett (Amy Coney Barrett’s Husband) Bio, Age, Family, Wife, Kids, Tomi Lahren Bio, Age, height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Fox News, Leo Terrell Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Salary,Net Worth, FoxNews, Syd McGee Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Career.