Just like the Nuna Rava, the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat can be used for children from 4-65 pounds and transitions from a rear to forward-facing car seat when the time comes. The chest clip might be a little on the big side for some babies and therefore feel uncomfortable. The crash test results are quite healthy, as well. Since it’s designed for newborns, there are also newborn insert cushions to keep him or her safe and comfortable right from the start. Some parents might find it to be bulky on the sides and heavy to move if needed. [])-[])). The crash test results of Extend2Fit are also quite impressive. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!! Your baby can stay in the rear-facing position for longer with this car seat. This procedure is not hard. Nevertheless, it also makes it challenging to give you an accurate measurement of the lowest harness. My 2.5 year old is just under 40 pounds and in the 99th percentile for height. Nuna Car Seat Rava features two “True Tension Doors” (one for forward and one for rear-facing), which are panels that clamp down on top of the seatbelt, giving way to secure and fast setup. Yes, on each side at elbow level, there’s a spot where the buckle tongs can be placed. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! Any suggestions? Next, loosen the harness, raise the headrest to the top position and unsnap the seat cushion to expose the true tension door located where the child’s bottom would go (everything for rear-facing is color-coded in blue and there are directions for installation on the door). What NOT to do with your infant carseat. Start your review of Nuna Rava Car Seat! The seat fit him easily and comfortably. You can buy it on Amazon or in-store at Target and Walmart. The hardest part of the seat belt installation of Nuna Rava is that you have to unfasten and tuck the seat cover to open the “True Tension Doors.” But to be sincere, this is not hard at all and can be done with ease by flipping the integrated cupholders up to connect the rear-facing car seat belt path.

The material can be itchy for some babies or toddlers. Just like the Nuna Rava, the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat can be used for children from 4-65 pounds and transitions from a rear to forward-facing car seat when the time comes. The overall design and appearance of this car seat is sleek and simple, but with the right safety features. While we haven’t seen them in person yet, both seats appear to be sleek and stylish, plus full of safety features, just like the popular Pipa. Let’s get to straight to the details! 481 reviews. Was it a hassle lugging on and installing?? Check out the latest price! Your baby can remain in the rear-facing position for longer than most car seats, up to 50 pounds. Some kids might feel extra warm in the seat due to its fabric. There are no recent, or current recalls for this car seat. Looking for used nuna rave convertible car seat. Till that time, this remains one of the most durable and comfortable car seats that can, without any doubt, serve them well. As you said if you put your car seat rear facing and want your car seat to be safely attached it will touch to the back of the seat and that extension won’t make much difference. (You can flip back down the cupholders once the setup is complete). How would you rate this product? It also has a six position recline and 10 different headrest height options for your growing little one. Hi Jennie! Save Even More Time (+ Money): TAKE THE QUIZ! After just a few weeks of use there was a loose thread that formed a small tear by the trigger to losen the belts and after just a few months of use the material started to pill. The best part about the Rava car seat is its cleaning method, which is quite easy and stress-free as the instructions and illustrations are embedded in its user manual. qualities, but the Nuna Rava offers the kind of The only argument regarding this seat belt is that it’s too wide to fit three car seats across in a single back row, which may be very relevant to parents with two or more kids. You need to know that the Nuna Rava car seat is fitted with a no-rethread, 5-point harness that can be operated with one hand and a 2-position crotch strap without replacement. Boxum Portable Bassinet & Change Station Review. Does this car seat have a way to secure the straps as your putting your child in so they’re out of the way? It has all the feel and comfort features that all loving parents want, simple, safe, and straightforward installation with top-to-bottom seatbelt and first-rate quality. Then close the true tension door. The price tag for Evenflo Tribute LX is much lower at about $50 to $80. I love that the car seat has the locking doors under the seat for super easy seat belt installation but as we learned with our potty training toddler, in creating an easy install Nuna also created the perfect pee trap. I did get it back on all the way and you’d never know it had ever been removed. The lower anchor limit is a child-weight of 35 lbs for rear-facing and 40 lbs for forward-facing. ), side-impact protection with pop-out “pods,” and safety measures all combine to give firmness and compact. But this means that it can grow with your child and with the little adjustment features, that’s clear. This unique feature allows your child to sit while facing the back of the car for a long period, allowing for improved safety and a greater sense of comfort.

With a quick squeeze of the headrest handle, I was able to easily adjust the height of the headrest/harness from where I had it set for my 2-year-old to where Asher needed it to be. Currently have the KeyFit 30 with our first child (7 months) and trying to decide on a convertible. It is easier to clean leftover crumbs and stickiness out with a wet washcloth. It is relatively easy to remove the cover if you follow the directions for reclining and setting the seat. He was roughly 18 pounds and 26.5 inches of adorable. Check out the latest price! We have two, and each was $450. [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! As the Rava can be used with two configurations, it has versatility in its parts. My smallest human model was my nephew, Asher, who was 7 months at the time I tried him in the Rava. I pointed out we don’t have one… It left me less than confident in her answer that it passed EU testing.