Since Elise was only about three years older than Nikki, his marriage put a strain on their father-daughter relationship. "90 Day Fiancé" star Anna posted pictures of her wedding to Mursel on Instagram, but Joey and Gino were missing in new photos. This is in stark contrast to many other reality stars and even people who have appeared on the show. Making it official! Since their appearance on the show in 2015, the couple has seemingly fallen off the face of social media. He believed that TLC painted him in a bad light on the show, so he sued them over his unhappiness towards his portrayal on the show. When asked on Twitter, "Who is the creepiest/weirdest of these people from [90 Day Fiancé] and [Before The 90 Days]? Along with a photo of the couple taking a mirror selfie, Jonathan declared his new girlfriend his Woman Crush Wednesday. The want for privacy might stem from Jonathan's very public breakup with Fernanda. There was also the prenup that he made her sign that would result in her getting nothing if their relationship ever changed. We wonder if other fans of the show have seen them around. RELATED: 90 Day Fiance: Everything That Led To Anfisa And Jorge’s Breakup. Mark didn't want any more kids, which makes sense given his age and history, but told Nikki that if she wanted them, he would have to leave her. Hopefully Nikki is happy somewhere, whether they're still together or not. It's all about your attitude. 90 Day Fiancé's Jonathan Rivera Is Now Instagram Official With New Girlfriend Reality star appears to be moving on from Fernanda Flores . What if your fiance lives in another country? Many couples have gotten divorced, but what about these two? This is what happened to Nikki and Mark from 90 Day Fiancé. As In Touch Weekly explains, "The most recent online activity recorded was from a review Mark left in March for a Japanese restaurant in Hawaii. This seems to be the most up-to-date information as of this year. Unlike some of their fellow 90 Day Fiancé alums, Mark and Nikki didn’t try to extend their 15 minutes of fame as social media influencers or a YouTubers and they’re virtually impossible to find on social media. Another user says they saw the couple at a diner and claims to live "five minutes" from the pair. While there have been many couples throughout the 90 Day Fiancé franchise that have stolen our hearts, there are certainly a few that sully the visa process for the rest of the couples, making us question why we can't have nice things. Planning a wedding comes with a lot of stress, from seating charts to obligation invites to finding the perfect dress. While there have been many couples throughout the 90 Day Fianc ... although this is definitely a lack of information altogether; Nikki’s Instagram hasn’t been updated since 2013, and Mark doesn’t appear to use social media (via Women’s Health Magazine). Another 90 Day Fiance couple is calling it quits.Steven Frend and Olga Koshimbetova broke up after just one year of marriage.Frend announced the news on his Instagram Story Saturday. Those who saw Sunday’s episode of 90 Day Fiancé won’t be surprised by this. '90 Day Fiancé' Star Paul Staehle Might Be Back in the United States — With Karine! The first one is that he made it seem like his first wife was totally gone, although fans of the show who did some social media sleuthing when Season 3 was airing had found pics of them all together on Facebook, meaning that he wasn't totally alone and Elise, the daughter who was on the show, had a close relationship with her. They have almost no social media presence between them, so there's no way to really know if they're still together. Leo, however, is pictured cuddling up to Mursel on the couch. “@darbslj3 thank you for taking beautiful photos! Mark And Nikki 90 Day Fiance Update: Are They Still Together? ", "Every marriage has its problems," he explained. One person replied, "I'm going to go with Mark Shoemaker." The couple was featured on 90 Day Fiance Season 6 and are parents to 2-year-old son Alex. “I’m just really angry over this whole situation. At the time, Nikki seemed to grapple with the idea of wanting to live in America and knowing that she would eventually change her mind. "Every relationship has its issues. It's very hard to get over the years between them. Just in case anyone is curious…there was an interpreter during the ceremony. If they are still married, let's just hope Mark and Nikki are doing well, because there were so many disturbing aspects about their relationship. Mark sure seemed to be looking to replace his first wife with Nikki, even if he couldn't get over her. According to In Touch Weekly, this is something that viewers have commented on, as he has seemed mean and even like he wants to be in charge of her. So where is the couple today? Disturbing details about 90 Day Fiance's Mark Shoemaker, Mark and Nikki sued Discovery Communications. I reached a point where I said, 'I have to love myself just as much.'". 673.9k Followers, 309 Following, 138 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chantel (@chantel_j_) There were so many cringe-worthy things that 90 Days Fiancé star Mark Shoemaker said and did to his then-fiancé, Nikki, who also happened to be almost 40 years his junior. This most recent post claims to have seen them even just a year ago, at which Nikki allegedly "cut in front of" the user at a festival. Mark Shoemaker from TLC's 90 Day Fiancé Season 3 may go down in television history as the creepiest man to ever appear on reality TV, which is really saying something. According to Nicki Swift, people wonder if these two will stay together because he has said that he doesn't want kids. It was that portrayal that made Mark angry, so much that he filed multiple lawsuits against the network. There aren't a lot of photos of her online, let alone of her and Mark, and no recent pictures that show us what she's up to. 90 Day Fiance: Everything That Led To Anfisa And Jorge’s Breakup, The Truth About Lana And David’s Relationship On 90 Day Fiance, All The Little Things 90 Day Fiance Couples Didn’t Want On The Show, 8 Realest Moments On 90 Day Fiance (7 Exaggerated For TV), 10 Things Nicki Minaj's Employees Have Said About Working For Her, Blake Lively's 10 Best Quotes About Motherhood, 10 Former Contestants Who Should Have Been On Big Brother All Stars, 10 Hollywood Stars Who Lost Their Millions (& How), 10 Sweetest Pics Of Shay Mitchell And Her Baby, Details We've Uncovered About Jennifer Garner's Career, 10 BTS Secrets From The Amazing Race And Other Adventure Reality Shows, 10 Best Johnny Depp Movies (Ranked By Highest Grossing), 10 Celebrity Yearbook Photos That Are Absolutely Unrecognizable, Johnny Depp's 10 Best Movies (According to IMDB), Fresh Prince Reunion & 9 Other Things Will Smith's Doing Instead of Suicide Squad 2, 10 Interesting Details From Kate Beckinsale's Movies That Everyone Missed, 10 Contestants Who Had To Leave Their Reality Shows (& Why), The Walking Dead: 10 Best Instagram Posts From Norman Reedus, Everything Miley Cyrus Has Done Since Her Breakup With Liam Hemsworth, 10 Celebrities Who Have Given Up A Child For Adoption, Jackie Sandler: 10 Things Fans Didn't Know About Adam Sandler's Wife, 10 Throwback Pics The Kardashians Recently Shared. “They are still together, someone spotted them in Walmart a couple months ago,” one reddit user wrote. @darbslj3 thank you for taking beautiful photos!! "All I need in this life of sin..," Jonathan captioned the picture, in which both of their faces are covered. I was devastated.”. Anecdotally, various Reddit users have claimed to have spotted the couple out and about, most users unanimously describing the pair as the "creepiest couple from the show." He acted incredibly controlling towards Nikki, scolding her for seemingly child like behavior, telling her things that aren't "allowed" and expecting her to follow the same rules that he gave to his children (via YouTube). Unbelievably awesome in every way!!!! I’m finally able to post! "90 Day Fiancé" stars Anna and Mursel are back-to-back in their TLC head shots. You are so mad at me. #90dayfiance,” she wrote. I really thought he would have picked me over his family and he’s not doing that. The girl [his wife, Nikki] could be his granddaughter and all that 'don't touch the windows' and 'I brought you the same car as my other Filipino wife.'".