After, 10 more open up. Light element is the best way to take this boss down quickly. Can hit hard so be careful. May want to use long range because it flies. Keep on the move. Water seems to work well. It didn't even hit me. Use lightning damage. Dodge the boss when it jumps around and make sure to hit it hard when it is building up, if you can't stay far away because it uses a massive attack right around it. Use Slime Tactic Tweaker. Tainted Monster #51-60 only spawn after the first 50 have been defeated. You can try to knock him down before he uses his big skill, but be careful of it. Dark element seems to work well. Be careful of his multi hit swipes, they can knock off a bunch of damage. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "de8297c5a078caf77f8f7cd8230cc985" );document.getElementById("1ce192df0e").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trophy Guide. Good luck!! Be aware when he builds up power, he will jump down and do major damage around him. So if you are having trouble, gain a few levels. Magic is fairly powerful on it. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is the second game in the acclaimed, anime-inspired RPG franchise and features an all-new cast of charming characters, an emotional storyline, and innovative gameplay design that will delight and challenge players. Use Natrual Tactic Tweaker. Use fire. Keep on the enemy and if you can knock him down when he is charging up it will make things even easier. Use Beautiful Tactic Tweaker. Use Slime Tactic Tweaker. Ni No Kuni 2 All Side Quests; Ni No Kuni 2 World Map – All Areas, Forests, Caves; Tainted Monsters Strategies. Use Brutal Tactic Tweaker. After the story and all side quests are done you will be roughly level 70. Always bring plenty of healing items and Angel’s Tears (later Savior’s Tears) to revive your team. For Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom on the PlayStation 4, Guide and Walkthrough by WJStories. I grinded to level 95 by replaying the last boss for 6 hours and the remaining monsters were very easy then. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. © 2008-2020 PowerPyx.com, all rights reserved. Use light damage. Use Reptile Tactic Tweaker. Use Natural Tactic Tweaker. Stay away from him when he starts spinning around. Tactics that I won't state for each one, but is true of all is the higher your level, the easier each becomes. The tactic tweaker can help out, but for sure level and equipment are your best bet versus these monsters. The higgledies that have the ability “Higgledy Sirrah: A noble higgledy knight is summoned to join you in battle for a short period” are the best. Use Brutal Tactic Tweaker. Make sure to focus on the boss because it will split during the battle. I’ve spent all day looking for him and found nothing. When he is building up his power for an attack, try and use powerful attacks on him to knock him down. Use Natural Tactic Tweaker. Use Beautiful Tactic Tweaker. Threat Level: 2; Found in: Dugout; Rewards for Defeating: 44,630 EXP, 2,510G, Greatsword ... Free DLC For Ni No Kuni II Coming In Early August 1; Ni No Kuni 2 Update Adds New Items And Difficulties 0 Try to use magic, it hits hard. Can be a pain even above it's level. Ni no Kuni 2 Guide – Tainted Monsters Location and Tips Scattered throughout the world of Ni no Kuni comes powerful foes called Tainted Monsters that you can … It is best to stay back and use magic to bring down its HP. Use Solid-Bodied Tactic Tweaker. Your email address will not be published. Fire seems to work well. If he connects he will probably kill you or get you stuck in a few attack and kill you anyway. Try to dodge them. He will kill you very quickly if you don't. Use Natural Tactic Tweaker. Use Water. While tougher, these monsters also have greater rewards. You can still defeat them all after the story in free-roam. I will try and list weaknesses when I can figure them out, but usually slamming the bosses with 100% Zing skills and using your Higgledies can help out as well. Use Brutal Tactic Tweaker. I am going to put the basic information up for them, but you are going to need a very high level party, upgraded equipment, upgraded higgledies, and upgraded skills. It is imperative that you dodge his attacks. Use light element. There it shows the rewards and monster levels. For the”Scourge of the Tainted” trophy / achievement you must kill 50 of the Tainted Monsters. Use Beautiful Tactic. The boss uses orbs that fly at you so try to dodge them. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. If you get lucky enough to get a gold orb blast it over and over with light skills. It can also throw out balls of light from across the screen. Use Fire. If your level is close to the boss's level, be ready for a long fight with lots of item usage. He can block with his shield. Filed Under: Game Guides, Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom, Where in gods name is Ziggy – I’ve been wasting so much time trying to find this guy – It’s my last of the 50 🙁, I know right, hes my last one too! Hopefully your party members don't die too much on you during the fight and you can get their help keeping the attention of the boss. Pretty easy as long as you dodge his spells which is pretty easy because he has a cast time. You have to fly there. Use Fire. Use Water. Use light damage. ... Dugout. Only available after beating the Story, must create a save after the credits and then load it from main menu.