The invitation to prayer and penance is meant to avert evil and war, but most of all to save souls.“According to Mirjana, the events predicted by the Blessed Virgin are near. But Our Lady calls all of us to conversion, not to wait until the secrets are realized. Medjugorje, the number #40, and Jesus: Father Livio: ‘I believe that the time of secrets coincides with the 40th year of appearances”, Medjugorje: Mirjana — “Then Our Lady showed me the realization of the first secret. (not previously published). Here are  Messages about the secrets received by Mirjana, “THURSDAY 15 AUGUST 1985, Feast of the Assumption. Here is what she revealed. They will repent, but it will be too late. August 2020. It will get people thinking about God.”, February 25, 2020 Monthly Message from Medjugorje – “You are so flooded by earthly concerns…As nature fights in silence for new life”, Fr. I do not imply or try to infringe on any copyright on such works by them, but I do propagate their works as my Christian freedom and right to testify to their good fruit in my life. –around Canada, around the 10 Provinces; around Ottawa; the Government buildings, around Prime Minister Trudeau. The secrets will be fearful and considered chastisements for those of His children who have turned away from Him, who are living godless lives. https://maryrefugeofsouls.com/2020/08/07/prophecy-alert-call-for-more-prayers-to-prevent-nuclear-war-starting-before-the-great-warning-happens-fall-2020-by-a-soul/, IMPORTANT COMMENTARY – Understanding Divine Justice – Our Lady of Garabandal and the Conditional Great Chastisement – By a soul April 26, 2019, April 30, 2019, and July 11, 2020. The Blessed Virgin Mary has told the visionaries of Medjugorje that She would impart to them Ten Secrets. Our Lady has entrusted secrets to them that will, once revealed, bring about sweeping conversions throughout the world. When Fr. Thus, people will have some time for conversion. Mirjana rejected him, and immediately the Virgin gave her the following message, in substance: ‘Excuse me for this, but you must realize that satan exists. However, God and Our Lady expect Mirjana to testify along with the others, her own experience about the Three Days of Darkness to the world. Further down the homepage, I created a new links section titled, NATURAL MEDICINE – FIGHTING VIRUSES, DISEASES, AND PLAGUES, which has all the special writings and important messages from the past few weeks. I was made to understand that this event –the Tenth Secret / Great Chastisement is what is known as the “Three Days of Darkness” which has been prophesied to different Catholic messengers throughout the centuries. for the ones who will not return to God, they will not see Me nor My Beloved Son. 2021 is the. This parchment was given to Mirjana by Our Lady. Important document reveals: The visionary Mirjana talks about the first secret … “It is necessary to shake the world a little…It will cause the world to stop and think. The Lasting Sign It will be visible for the whole world to see it.”, She said, “Those who will come back to God, they will be very privileged to see Me and My Beloved Son, but I tell you also, for the ones who will not return to God, they will not see Me nor My Beloved Son. This Covid-19 event is a precursor to what is coming. Priests / Christian Ministers – See “FOR CLERGY” links (gold stars) as a starting point below. Medjugorje secrets. In unreleased interview: Medjugorje seer hints that first secret will be 'severe' regional event. Ten Secrets (Events) that Mary relates at Medjugorje to unfold. –around all your faithful prayer warriors. Act now and embrace Our Lady’s messages. Mirjana: – Appearing, the holy Virgin greeted me, saying: We have prayed with her for the weak, for the unhappy, for the abandoned. Medjugorje Visionaries: “Our Lady told us what happens after death” .. “Not really” Say the Visionaries – “But rather a new beginning”. On March 18, 2020, a significant turning point occurred for the whole of Medjugorje, the world, and many believers who make pilgrimages to the Blue Cross at the foot of Apparition Hill every 2nd … Yesterday, the entire world was given a very special grace from God. Top Vatican Mariologist revealed parts of Medjugorje secrets to Pope John Paul II: “The earth was desolate…and there was upheaval of a region of the world.” October 1, 2020 stephen ryan. When the sign comes, for many it will already be too late.’”. When Father Petar receives the parchment, he will only be able to read the first secret. Flynn, author of the best-seller, 7 Secrets of the Eucharist (100,000 copies sold), presents a similar approach to the Sacrament of Confession in this new book that reveals 7 key "secrets" or hidden truths about the great spiritual beauty, power and depth of Confession. Request Free Information. The Universe heard you and is sending you, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Join Mystic Post on Journey of a Lifetime in Medjugorje, Medjugorje: “I invite you in this time like never before to prepare for the coming of Jesus.”. God Spy Medjugorje . Our Lady appears daily at 5:40 PM, Medjugorje time in the winter, and at 6:40 PM during daylight savings time in Medjugorje. Heaven gave permission for Catholic seer, Valentina Papagna (http://valentina-sydneyseer.com.au), to release on the 2020 Feast of the Transfiguration, a message that she received from the Blessed Mother Mary and Her Divine Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, almost 29 years ago (November 23, 1991). The first was a vision of Hell, and the second was a prophecy of the end of World War I and the beginning of World War II, and the need for Russia to convert to Christianity. But, basically, what the Blessed Mother shared is that there will be a miraculous Cross in the sky and both the Blessed Mother and Jesus will be standing beneath the Cross. FAIR USE NOTICE: I am not associated in any way with Holy Love Ministry, Locutions To The World, Book of Truth (Maria Divine Mercy), Prophet John Leary, Our Lady of Emmitsburg, or any of the other chosen messengers or website links that I provide on this blog. Saint Gabriel shared these important aspects with me: One, the Great Warning of Garabandal (otherwise, known as the “Illumination of Conscience”) is not the First Secret of Medjugorje. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The last time was March 2, 2020. Or a Protestant minister seeking full communion with the Catholic Church? *** Our Lady Speaks To Those Who Never Heard The Gospel, *** Is There A God? Zorjan: “This is best video on the approved Catholic Church apparitions of Our Lady of Akita..links Akita to the Fatima…it’s worth your time to watch..”, The remedy for a country on fire: OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE’S HIDDEN MESSAGE ON RACE: “A racially harmonious message came down from heaven to remind the world that we are all one people has been tragically ignored”.