Birthplace Winnipeg, Canada. Partnership is very important for them, as their mirror and someone giving them the ability to be the mirror themselves. They took half from each name and got Louriza! Q: What's your family background? A: Both my parents are Filipino -- they moved from the Philippines to Winnipeg, Manitoba in their mid-twenties and that's where I grew up. This is someone ready to do nearly anything to avoid conflict, keeping the peace whenever possible. It's hard to know Louriza Tronco birth time, but we do know her mother gave birth to her on a Thursday. Louriza Tronco was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, she landed her very first professional theatre gig at the age of eight with Rainbow Stage's production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" as part of the children's choir. After high school, she attended The Canadian College of Performing Arts in Victoria, British Columbia. In 1992 the first text message was sent, DVDs were invented, Sony PlayStation was released and Google was founded. Even with attending college six days a week, she pushed herself to commute from Victoria to Vancouver for auditions.After the two-year program, she moved to Vancouver to pursue her career full-time. Tronco is well recognized for her roles in Make It Pop, and Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Kim Adis Height Age Weight Measurement Wiki Bio & Net Worth, Victoria Clare Height Age Weight Measurement Wiki Bio & Net Worth, Sonoya Mizuno Height Age Weight Measurement Wiki Bio & Net Worth, Sally Hawkins Height Age Weight Measurement Wiki Biography & Net Worth, Lidya Jewett Height Age Weight Measurement Wiki Bio & Net Worth, Grace Gummer Height Age Weight Measurement Wiki Bio & Net Worth. She is best known for her leading roles as Gabrielle Dupres in the Netflix horror series “The Order” and Jodi in the Nickelodeon and YTV musical comedy series “Make It Pop”. A: I got the audition with the help of my amazing manager, Deb. According to astrologers, People born under the sign of Libra are peaceful, fair, and they hate being alone. Fact Check: We strive for accuracy and fairness. She got her first break when she was cast in a guest appearance on The CW's Cult in 2013. Her born home city of Winnipeg, Louriza Tronco was born in the Year of the Rooster. The 27-year-old Canadian tv actress has done well thus far. Louriza Tronco was born in 1990s. Compatible with Ox or Snake. Born on October 21 #28. She was eight years old when she landed her first professional theater gig in a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. In school she juggled dance competitions, school plays, and part-time jobs. Zodiac Sign: Louriza Tronco is a Libra. The 26-year-old tv actress was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. My mom's mom is Lourdes and my dad's mom is Rizalina. Oh, and the Soviet Union fell and boy bands ruled the music charts. My parents named me using my Lolas' (Grandmas in Filipino). Louriza Tronco, born October 21, 1993, is a Canadian actress and singer who is best known for her starring role as Jodi Mappa in the Nickelodeon musical-comedy sitcom Make It Pop and for portraying Yuki (sidekick) in the Disney Channel original movie, Zapped. CelebsMoney has recently updated Louriza Tronco’s net worth. She also played Andrea in Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb. Louriza Tronco Height Age Weight Measurement Wiki Bio & Net Worth Louriza Tronco is a Canadian famed star. I didn't really think anything of it -- I didn't even know it was Disney at that stage! she is an Actress in Canada. These individuals are fascinated by balance and symmetry, they are in a constant chase for justice and equality, realizing through life that the only thing that should be truly important to themselves in their own inner core of personality. Louriza Tronco’s zodiac sign is Libra. Please check back soon for updates. Below we countdown to Louriza Tronco upcoming birthday. Her film credits include Disney Channel's TV movie Zapped (2014), My Boyfriends' Dogs (2014), My Life as a Dead Girl (2015) and the feature Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014). Moreover, she participated in theatre plays at an early age. After high school, she attended The Canadian College of Performing Arts in Victoria, BC. © 2020 Oview Digital. Not so great with asking them to come watch my three hour dance recitals; we would have to drag them to sit in the audience. The strengths of this sign are being cooperative, diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social, while weaknesses can be indecisive, holding a grudge and self-pity. Louriza Tronco was born on the 21st of October, 1993. Born in Winnipeg, Canada #3. Popularity . 27 Year Old Actress #23. At age 15 she graduated from high school and went to the Canadian College of Performing Arts in Victoria, British Columbia. A: I was always into Barbies and playing dress up as a kid and they wanted to play Nintendo and action figures, so it got lonely sometimes. A. Nonymous. Louriza Tronco was born on October 21, 1993, in Winnipeg, Canada. Louriza Tronco (born October 21, 1993) is a Canadian actress and singer who is best known for her starring role as Jodi Mappa in the Nickelodeon and YTV musical comedy Make It Pop[1] and for portraying Yuki (sidekick) in the Disney Channel original movie, Zapped. Venus is the planet of love, harmony, money and possessions. All Rights Reserved, Louriza Tronco is a Libra and her 28th birthday is in, The 27-year-old Canadian was born in the Millennials Generation and the Year of the Rooster. The 1990s is often remembered as a decade of peace, prosperity and the rise of the Internet (World Wide Web). About. Also, The Order actress joined the theatre arts academy. You can also find out who is Louriza Tronco dating now and celebrity dating histories at CelebsCouples. Canadian Actress who appeared in the TV movie Zapped and was also cast in Nickelodeon's Make It Pop. Canadian actress who appeared in the TV movie Zapped and was also cast in Nickelodeon's Make It Pop. The next day I hopped on a boat and then a plane to Vancouver. She was eight years old when she landed her first … Venus is graceful, charming, sensual and social. People who are born with Mars as the ruling planet have beauty, charm and sensuality. She got an audition in Zapped because help of her manager, Deb. She participated in dance competitions while also doing school plays. After high school, she attended The Canadian College of Performing Arts in Victoria, BC. Louriza Tronco’s age is 26. She also played Jodi Mappa on Make It Pop, a half Jewish dancer who is a freshman at Mackendrick Prep. You can find info that includes net worth, salary, affairs, boyfriend, career, awards show host, age, and height. Are you named after anyone? After the two-year program, she moved to Vancouver to pursue her career full-time. She got her first break when she was cast in a guest appearance on The CW's Cult in 2013. Louriza Tronco’s age is 26. Louriza Tronco was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, she landed her very first professional theatre gig at the age of eight with Rainbow Stage's production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" as part of the children's choir. While attending college six days a week, she regularly traveled to Vancouver for auditions. At age five, she started acting in a theater arts academy. RJ is almost two years older and Emmanuel is four years older than me. Canadian actress who appeared in the TV movie Zapped and was also cast in Nickelodeon's Make It Pop. While attending college six days a week, she regularly traveled to Vancouver for auditions. They took half from each name and got Louriza! The 26-year-old tv actress was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Canadian actress who appeared in the TV movie Zapped and was also cast in Nickelodeon’s Make It Pop. At the time of writing this article, she is currently at the age of 26. Louriza is … |  I was away on vacation when I had an inbox full of messages from my manager saying they wanted to bring me in for a callback. Canadian actress who appeared in the TV movie Zapped and was also cast in Nickelodeon’s Make It Pop. Tronco was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada to Filipino immigrants. Chinese Zodiac: Louriza Tronco was born in the Year of the Rat. The greatest overall compatibility with Libra is Aries and Sagittarius. She co-stars with Erika Tham on the series Make It Pop. They were super helpful with my pre-cal and chemistry homework which is awesome. Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Rooster are practical, resourceful, observant, analytical, straightforward, trusting, honest, perfectionists, neat and conservative. I guess that's payback for them not letting my Barbies have a play-date with their Power Rangers. Birthday October Oct 21, 1993 . If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us. Louriza Tronco’s mother’s name is unknown at this time and her father’s name is under review. People born under this sign are honest, observant and hardworking. She is nowadays popular for appearing … Louriza Tronco’s birth sign is Libra and she has a ruling planet of Venus. Like many famous people and celebrities, Louriza Tronco keeps her personal life private. Tronco was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, on October 21, 1993 to Filipino immigrants. At the age of 5, she started acting in a theater arts academy. trends.embed.renderExploreWidget("TIMESERIES", {"comparisonItem":[{"keyword":" Louriza Tronco ","geo":"","time":"today 12-m"}],"category":0,"property":""}, {"exploreQuery":"q=Louriza Tronco&date=today 12-m","guestPath":"https://trends.google.com:443/trends/embed/"}); Louriza Tronco was born on October 21, 1993 in Winnipeg, Canada. She was eight years old when she landed her first professional theater gig in a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I always got my own room, because they didn't really like my ruffled curtains or pink sheets. They seldom rely on other people in daily life, which can make them impatient when dealing with others. She appeared in the Disney Channel's original movie Zapped. They were playing the Janet Jackson song off my iPhone and I was dancing on the carpet in a small room -- it was so fun!