WHAT IS GUNDAM? We've now entered that area with our Gundam Universe figures. We are fortunate enough that two of our biggest brands, one of those being hobby, is manufactured in Japan but I know on the collector's side for Tamashii Nations we are opening up production in Vietnam. So that is a challenge that we are definitely having to consider. The newest Gundam series from Bandai and Line. Trade shows were one of Bluefin's previous strengths and as you have seen at some of the events, we have done this year they have really improved. Marvel and DC are also ongoing as well. Even taking that a step further, if we want to take this kind of thing to other store chains and bring the Gundam Base formula as a pop-up in other shops, that would be great as we see so much success with this kind of thing at events. The interesting thing here is how the interaction with the audience has had an effect on retail. We definitely see that a lot of anime properties get more traction these days. Warframe Resources Guide || See Our Guide to Find your Resource Instantly! That this kind of tactile media, especially in the form of hands-on workshops with model kits, is really beginning to make an impact, as Adam explains. Dragonvale Basic Guide || Follow our Guide to Help You Play this Game Easily! If you want to have a balance unit in term of a beam and physical attack, you need to find this one. So now that the dust has settled, I wanted to know how the merger had gone and Adam was happy to explain. We really want to leverage that into real-world shops though and there are opportunities there to really expand the display, presentation and engagement that we have. I think that Gundam is also growing for us pretty significantly.”. However, one of the things we are looking at right now is really pushing our tentpole franchises like Gundam, so whatever comes out of that in terms of new anime and leading up to the eventual box office release in the next few years that they are planning right now. So we're always looking for that. Several national chains are starting to stock more collectibles now. War of the Visions FFBE Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Patrick Marcelino, Mar 3, 2020. It's a challenge to gauge what is happening financially but at the same time make sure we are still in these stores. Following that, I was curious what mecha related releases were planned and Adam covered that off accordingly. I mean these kinds of things were what you'd expect from a large studio like Disney. Neca, Funko etc. It’s been a little over a year since Bandai Namco acquired a large stock of U.S. distributor Bluefin and quite a lot has happened. We've also had a lot of attention put on these lines recently with the new Star Wars content that has been coming out. You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook or check out my YouTube videos. Especially at larger events like Anime Expo as well as San Diego and New York Comic-Con. *Note:No reproduction of contents and images is allowed. As far as general growth right now, we know that My Hero Academia is really popular and we have some items on the way for that. Here is the tier list on whom to reroll based on Japan’s Day 1 launch. Pokémon was number one but to my surprise, Gundam was ranked 13th. MonsterArts line for that. It is not that hard to get Nu, you can also take advantages of ticket selector. For instance, model kits have been huge for us because we are not just looking at an Ages 15+ collector, we are actually seeing a lot of families participate. There are some many great releases available on Premium Bandai but up until now, the service has only been available in Asia. The improved version of the titular Gundam of After War Gundam X, Garrod Ran’s Double X Gundam was created as an upgrade after the original Gundam X was destroyed. Just read our article to find the answer. The Cyclops Team attacks the secret Federation base where the Gundam NT-1 is stored. Working with my old colleagues basically. Bandai Spirits. The S.H.Figuarts line has an amazing selection of 'Dragon Ball' toys. “My favorite is Gundam, but there was one thing I wanted to pass along about this. We are now in Walmart, Target and even Walgreens with those products. If you looking for units which can deal tremendous beam attack, Nu Gundam is the best out there. So before where we were displaying even Bandai was investing money in displays but things are really growing where we are now becoming the main attraction for pop-culture events, the big ones. countries, (Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War … Getting the displays and engagement that we normally offer at events into stores has done really well. A lot of it this year will be on the continued ramping up of Gundam and that's part of our goals. EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change, 25 highest-grossing media franchises of all time. Anime and manga tier list templates. Evangelion is another big one. So one of the key things we see chances for growth are things like events, which are a new frontier for Bandai. I have over a decade’s worth of games industry experience, having worked in both publishing and game development. The number of works has increased, GUNPLA 40TH ANNIVERSARY CAMPAIGN 2020 Now Open! GUNPLA 40TH ANNIVERSARY CAMPAIGN 2020 Now Open! One of them is the volatile situation with tariffs and the trade war with China. So we have already seen lots of positive results from that. “So for 2020, we are ramping up Gundam. Master Grade kits differ from other 1/100 scale Gunpla, with their level of detail, articulation, and proportions being second only to the Perfect Grade line. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. “For Bluefin, Gundam is our number one IP in the US but our most popular is probably Dragon Ball. This is a balance unit in our opinion although the game says this one is offense type. After all, this could end something like Lego and exist in its own right. So this is definitely a welcome development. So, you can move this one to the front while enemy misses their attack. Final Fantasy Dimensions II Review || The Latest FF game From Square Enix! For anyone that was present during the 2019 San Diego Comic Con and New York Comic Con they would have probably noticed the large statues we had with Gundam and how we had the entire facades of hotels decorated in Gundam. “Good, but with any merger and acquisition there is always a period of adaptation and adjustment. I also founded and continue to manage the. One of the fastest-growing licenses, especially in 2019, was Godzilla. With them manufactured in Japan with lots of patented technologies, we see a lot more engagement across generations, it makes model kit building a more relatable and tactile form of media.