[87] Coles fifth studio album "Woman to Woman" (2012) was described by Cole stated on the radio, "Putting all ya trust in some of these 'Hood Rappers'... How you gonna be a G, and you spreading lies, to sell mix tapes! "Rap-Up.com -- Keyshia Cole Announces 'Woman to Woman' Tour with Chrisette Michele", "News: Keyshia Cole Recording Next Album, Themed Around the "Fight For A Good Man" - Singersroom", "Top 40 Rhythmic Future Releases - R&B Song and Hip-Hop Music Release Dates - ...", "iTunes - Music - Next Time (Won't Give My Heart Away) - Single by Keyshia Cole", "Keyshia Cole "Point Of No Return" Release Date, Cover Art, Tracklist & Stream", "Keyshia Cole Goes Independent — Prince Told Me to Do It". The song has since then peaked on the Billboard US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at number 27.

The mother of Skai Jackson has attended a local school in New York to complete her higher school studies. Karen Fairchild Married Her Bandmate Jimi Westbrook — inside the Little Big Town Family. During the 8 episode docu-series, Cole will be crafting her follow-up to Calling All Hearts. In 2002, she was introduced to A&M Records A&R Ron Fair. [25] The fourth single, "Love" was released on January 6, 2006 and reached 19 on the Hot 100 and number one on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. On May 3, 2019, Cole announced via her Instagram that she was expecting her second child, a son, with boyfriend, Niko Khale.

One picture read “Tupac is alive,” while a subsequent video shared a few hours ago shows a man in a red tracksuit bearing an uncanny resemblance to the late singer. On January 17, 2011, Cole tweeted "Would like for u guys to know that Manny Halley is no longer my management", followed by "Someone said if the people around u won't change, change the people around you."

In January 2015, the 53-year-old was caught on camera running over the security guard, Cle “Bone” Sloan and former rap music label owner Terry Carter, with his truck.

Kiya Cole weighs around 66kgs (145 lbs) while maintaining her protein-rich, micronutrients, low-calorie diet. The third single from the album, "I Should Have Cheated" was released on August 3, 2005, and reached number 30 on the Hot 100. "[68], In December 2016, it was announced that Cole signed a new record deal with Sony's Epic Records.[69][70]. In early to mid-2008, Cole made several guest appearances on songs such as "I Got a Thang for You" with rapper Trina, "Boyfriend/Girlfriend" with Atlanta hip hop group C-Side, and "Game's Pain" with west-coast native The Game. It was nominated for Best Contemporary R&B Album at the 50th Grammy Awards. [23] '", "R&B singer Keyshia Cole tries to show different side", "EOYDC: A Beacon for Oakland Youth - Oakland Magazine - July-August 2009 - Oakland, California", "No. [77] In May 2016, she met her biological father, Virgil Hunter, who is a well known boxing trainer. She left her former partner while Skai was in her infant age. She released her debut album, The Way It Is (2005), which spawned five singles: "Never", "I Changed My Mind", "(I Just Want It) To Be Over", "I Should Have Cheated", and "Love". An LAPD source, however, stated last year that the “California Love” rapper was killed as an act of gang retaliation against Suge Knight who had signed him on a year before. The series concluded on December 16, 2008. In July 2006, Cole premiered her 6 episode docu-series, titled Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is, on BET. She began production on the project working first with writers Ester Dean and Betty Wright. This is her first project to be released without A&R executive Ron Fair. We and other data collection technologies to provide the best experience for our customers. [22] She has attended an elite college while living in the same city and pursued her graduation in an anonymous degree. In February 2011, Cole released her third single from "Calling All Hearts", "Take Me Away", to urban radio as a fan choice, which was released on December 21, 2010. With opening sales of 128,000 copies, she released Imani Entertainment as her management shortly after. The second single "Shoulda Let You Go" featuring Amina Harris, fared well on charts peaking at number seven on the US R&B/Hip-Hop Songs[30] The album's final single Heaven Sent, followed in the previous singles success. It debuted at number six on the Billboard 200, selling 89,000 copies in the first week of release. The Way It Is was released on June 21, 2005. He's giving me something I will never forget! [40] Although not a big hit on the charts and later revealed as a regret as a single choice by Cole, fans loved the single and viewed it as a great comeback along with credits. [8][24] She was born in Oakland, California. [9] It also featured Cole's mother Dr. Yvonne Cole on a gospel track inspired by Faith as well. Remy Ma & French Montana) - Single by Keisha Cole", "Exclusive: Keyshia Cole Pushes 'Reset' with New Album", "Steve Madden Collaborates With Keyshia Cole", "Keyshia Cole And Daniel Gibson Reveal Wedding Pics", "BET Networks Presents Fall 2012 Preview", "Keyshia Cole Breaks Her Silence On Daniel Gibson, Divorce Rumors (VIDEO)", "Keyshia Cole meets with biological father", "EXCLUSIVE: KEYSHIA COLE TAPS TUPAC, YOUNG THUG FOR '11:11 RESET, https://www.essence.com/celebrity/keyshia-cole-booby-gibson-divorce, "Keyshia Cole Expecting 2nd Child with Niko Khale, 23", "He's Here! [84], Cole possesses the vocal range of a soprano. The first episode of the show aired on BET on October 9, 2012 with 2.9 million viewers. [42][43][44] Cole performed the single on January 19, 2011 on Conan.

[85][86] Her voice has been described as having a "flexible range of R&B, the muscular punch of soul and the hard character of hip hop" and contains a "smoky flavor, and a husky texture. Skai has done a debut novel in the last year of 2019 the novel has been titled as “Reach for the Skai: How to Inspire, Empower, and Clapback”. Kiya was head over heels for the actor George Michael before she even knew about the concept of Homosexual or Gay.

She has a tattoo inked on her backbone which reads as “in order to know love, you must also know pain”.

With more collaborations along the way with Keri Hilson on her debut LP R. Kelly's single "Number One" along with T-Pain, and Gucci Mane on his own LP "The State vs Radric Davis", she began work on her fourth studio album. she always tries to push herself harder to accomplish her Gymming goals. "Heaven Sent" is Cole's third number one on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs from Just Like You. The most favorite show of Kiya is Flex & Shanice she loves to binge-watch this show always even on its repeats telecasts too. In November 2014, BET confirmed that Keyshia Cole is back with her third reality TV show Keyshia Cole: All In; which was originally slated to premiere during Fall 2014, but aired on February 24, 2015. "I am super excited to collaborate with Steve Madden," stated Cole. Three months after the birth of her son, on June 27, 2010, Cole returned to the music industry, filling in for Hayley Williams to sing the chorus to B.o.B's "Airplanes (Part II)" featuring Eminem during the 2010 BET Awards. [8], Calling All Hearts is Cole's fourth album, released on December 21, 2010 in the United States. The Illuminati are all about power. Along with her music, Cole has ventured into reality television. League, Toxic, Mave, and Earl Powell. Really listen to them. Throughout this time, Cole was featured as the cover artist on several magazines such as the March 2009 issue of Vibe, WordUp!, the Summer 2009 final double-cover issue of King, and the June issue of Sister 2 Sister with her mother Yvonne Cole. Her career began when she met MC Hammer at the age of 12, and later met rapper Tupac Shakur. [71] In an interview with Rap-Up magazine, she announced the name of the album, 11:11 Reset, stating "For the past year, I've been seeing 1111 constantly and to my understanding, you're aligned spiritually with your destiny and everything that is meant to be in your life is happening at the right time. This 45 years old lady loves to dance along with her girl and shared the same videos on Instagram handle where she is seen teaching dance to her daughter.