So far its working for me.. Make sure you're using the real site, KissAnime.ru ! When streaming anime videos on the website, cautiously keep off from what may result in a ban, which we have listed. Ads blocking is often the reason why a lot of KissAnime users get banned from their site. Don't log in. Report this add-on for abuse. (occasionally represented globally as – uBlock₀). IF YOU ARE ON MOBILE, this method will work on Android if you are using a browser that allows browser extensions, such as Firefox. All that is involved to make you stay put is to know the guidelines of users using their site. I did everything and i'm still banned, am i forced to wait the "few days" to see if it works? A light-up will also be illumined on an overview of KissAnime, and also how to avoid their bans, all in this writeup. A Kissanime user disclosed how he got banned after filtering the new Ublock origin URL. THERE IS NO WAY TO RECOVER YOUR BOOKMARKS. This medium complements the above method. The best uBlock feature is the fact that it’s completely free. topic page so that developers can more easily learn about it. Philosophy. After having a clue on what results to KissAnime ban, let’s now look at how to get unbanned on the website. Just a PSA for everybody, they don’t seem to be banning accounts, just IPs, so just use Proton and switch to another one outside the US or Australia. PSA: KissAnime does NOT ask for your credit card info. KISSANIME.RU IS THE ONLY OFFICIAL SITE. We’ll encapsulate the preventive measures to employ and avoid a Kissanime account ban below. My KA experience has always been simple and clean, the way the site should be intended to portray itself. It also functions as a pop up blocker and helps protect against some forms of malware. BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, if your account HAS NOT already been banned, set your list to public by clicking the “share with friends” button and save the link somewhere. The uBlock Origin extension remains an industry leading, open-source, cross-platform browser extension with software developed specifically for multiple platform use, and as of 2020, uBlock Origin’s extension is available Since aniwatch.me don't stutter sub in may languages, 360p & 480p prioritized ( my love ), no ads now, supports mobile, and has threaded download option. Our website address is EasyInfoBlog.com. Actually, this is obviously the last hope if all the aforementioned guides didn’t work for you. So even if you’re not very tech-savvy you can get it set up in no time. Dogeza de Tanondemita. If you only want to clear the cookies from kissanime only, then go to the same place and in the “search cookies” bar, you need to just put in the sites address kissanime.ru and delete the cookies. This is a community managed page, created by Uros Gazvoda to help spread uBlock Origin - free, open-source ad blocker. Another method to get unbanned on Kissanime is by clearing your browsing cookies. Seems like way too much work when you can go to a different site, Tamper monkey + ublock worked fine for me for like a year+ but now its not worth the hassle, well holy crap.... thanks man. kissanime Copyright © 2019 uBlock, LLC. topic, visit your repo's landing page and select "manage topics.". Saves your KissAnime account's bookmarked animes to a text file. And to the admins: I know you're stalking this post. In January 2017, uBlock Origin was added to the repositories for Debian 9, and Ubuntu (16.04), and the uBlock Origin extension was awarded the prestigious IoT honor of “Pick of the Month” by Mozilla. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Animu is Love, Animu is Life, Download manga from kissmanga (which usually has good translations). You can click Clear Data if you want to clear all your cookies, but ensure that Cookies and Site Data is checked before you click the Clear command. The best uBlock feature is the fact that it’s completely free. It's enough to lose my traffic to an alternative but I miss that community too. If you’re looking for a simple, effective advertisement blocker, look no further. Taking a break from Anime? Ad-free, Opensource, AIO Anime Explorer (WIP), App to watch and download anime for android. Beta 2 is having issues at the moment and the admins are working on bringing it back. Scroll all the way down and check "Import...", Copy and paste this link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Yumire/kiss-filters/master/filters.txt. if i turn ublock off then video start but the ads gets worse constants popups and all. Edit: Cake may not work for some people. Just install, configure, and go. chrome extension that remove ads on kissanime.ru. Integrates MyAnimeList into various sites, with auto episode tracking. Maybe. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The site is highly dependable as users can watch high-definition subbed & dubbed anime in their smartphones and devices. To associate your repository with the We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. This report attributed this enormous surge to collective user demand for “pure” blockers with the capacity to operate outside the “acceptable advertising” program used by AdBlock, Before, there was no player even after I did the captcha. This is Easy Information Blog as known as Easy Info Blog. Learn how your comment data is processed. uBlock ad blocker is constantly working to make your browsing experience as painless and safe as possible. First released in June 2014 as an exclusive Chrome and YOU NEED TO DO THIS FOR IT TO WORK. No, they are not coming back. DO NOT LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOU MAY BE BANNED AGAIN. If your account gets banned, this is how you will be able to recover your list. It is best seen as an “animated cartoon” due to how it is displayed in this format. Users of Kissanime are cautioned to always be wary of links they direct to the site, as this could result in earning a ban from Kissanime. the kisuanime katakana. The best uBlock feature is the fact that it’s completely free. IF YOU WERE LOGGED IN, YOUR ACCOUNT WAS PERMANENTLY BANNED. An A.I. Animes is very popular mostly as videos, which makes people choose this website for streaming. this app was already installed or added to laptop before i bought it problem is it likes to block almost everything that is connected to net as a result there are certain things i can't do in games on even on websites the app prevents most my games from running unlist i whitlist it sounds easy so i whitelisted all the apps that i was having issues with. Sense 2020 newasiantv, kissasian, dramacool, dramanice, myasiantv. Considering most stuffs are stolen from the poor subber animexin ( the dude make subs for chinese anime without sleeping ), I feel no sympathy to support kiss guys. by michealgimies » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:47 am So I've been digging through this sub and I've tried the custom greasemonkey script and nano Defender and I keep getting detected trying to use kissanime. Add a description, image, and links to the everything seems to be working great, the only thing that keeps me going to kissanime is the community. KissAnime always takes note of some intricate details of its users. You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. uBlock is easy to install and even easier to use. All Rights Reserved. ALL OFFICIAL KISS SITES ARE LISTED HERE. Receiving a ban from Kissanime may not certainly be a goodbye from using the website. Adds anime and manga links to MyAnimeList. Users of Kissanime are cautioned to always be wary of links they direct to the site, as this could result in earning a ban from Kissanime. On Firefox, locate to about – preferences and click on privacy, then scroll down and under Cookies and Site Data. It's design goes so unappreciated that it's kinda sad. Here is how to clear out your browser cookies on Firefox and Chrome browsers; Clearing of cookies usually works and it helps in getting rid of Kissanime ban. If it bans you, just clear your cookies and wait a few days. This is the setup I've been using for the past year and I've never been banned. Anime streaming and downloading android application developed by Tu2l by using Jsoup and other open source libraries, An anime downloader for all otakus. I already know a handful of other places to watch anime. They banned my account not IP, I was only using this shite because I had a huge ass list of watched garbage, but I guess fuck this site now. Pirate sites 'Kissanime' and 'Kissmanga' have been taken down forever, the start of Japan's stricter copyright law Closed forever. Just download it and you’re good to go! Quickly gaining traction throughout the entire ad-blocking industry, the uBlock Origin Firefox version collected over 5 million active users, with its Chrome extension subsequently compiling over 10 the comment sections are always full and i like disqus a lot. It fixed the invisible player for me. There will always be a counter-combative method to eliminating their bullshit adrape barrages, and tardrage detection ban waves. Have you tried installing nano defender for firefox and following the instructions given to get that working on firefox (see number 9 optional step)? kissmanga.com##+js(setTimeout-defuser.js, (), 30000), kissmanga.com##+js(setTimeout-defuser.js, (), 2000), kissanime.ru##+js(setTimeout-defuser.js, (), 30000), kissanime.ru##+js(setTimeout-defuser.js, (), 2000). uBlock will block annoying ads, obnoxious video ads, and intrusive trackers. May the dark be kinder on thine eyes. uBlock Origin’s extension is available for several of the most widely used browsers, including: Chrome, Chromium, MS Edge, Opera, Firefox and all Safari releases prior to 13. This may be time to drop the old stuff. It should also work if the players are being blocked, but I haven't tested it because I have never had that problem. latest online advertising ad formats and techniques. This always results in using an inflicted IP that was banned by the website. Scroll all the way down and check “Import...”, Copy and paste this link (not the contents, the actual link itself): https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Yumire/kiss-filters/master/filters.txt, (Optional1): Under the Settings, tab, check “I am an advanced user.”. No, KissAnime's shutdown did not have anything to do with Japan's upcoming copyright law. Some people on r/KissManga have reported that the admins are issuing real IP bans now, but I can't say for certain that's what it is and I cannot confirm if they're doing it on KissAnime. uBlock Origin (or uBlock₀) is not an ad blocker; it's a general-purpose blocker. The version is still very basic and thus could be improved in terms of features and optimization. If you’re looking for a simple, effective advertisement blocker, look no further. uBlock is easy to install and even easier to use. Clear your cookies (IMPORTANT). DO NOT LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOU MAY BE BANNED AGAIN. We’ll meet this by outlining and explicating what and what to do to get unbanned from KissAnime.