She captured the hearts of world leaders, fashion icons and people all over the planet, who knew her as Jackie Kennedy, Jacqueline Onassis, or simply Jackie O. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. He is survived by his wife and best friend, Elisabeth; his children: Matthew Colemar and Cristina Alexandra, their spouses Fredrika Scarth and Rob... LOZIC, Mario Reach out to Journal Gazette & Times-Courier to submit an obituary. It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Mr. Emmanuel Kritikos, in Saint-Lambert on November 1st 2020, at the age of 83. Kin. We do not send bills for these notices. 1933 - 2020 (775) 327-6770. Our mailing address: The Gazette Obituaries Desk, 30 E. Pikes Peak Ave. Ste. Explore Life Stories, Offer Condolences and Send Flowers. It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Donna M. Hansen (nee Minogue) after a sudden recurrence of cancer. 1929 - 2020 There simply didn't seem to be anything that he could not do, and his physical strength was outstanding. Published in Journal Gazette & Times-Courier on Nov. 3, 2020. Grid view List view. May 2, 1933 - October 17, 2020 I had the privilege to chat with him... Joan, I wish to express my deepest condolences. I have many fond Explore Life Stories, Offer Condolences & Send Flowers. Lovingly remembered by his children Nancy (Randy Silkey, deceased November 1, 2019), Carol... GROVER, Kishan Kumar ... My heartfelt condolences to Maxine's family and parents. He leaves to... GRIPPO, Antonio Published in Journal Gazette & Times-Courier on Oct. 29, 2020. Published in Journal Gazette & Times-Courier on Oct. 24, 2020. 1924-2020 Stanley Albert 99430 Stories. Elsie Navarro Hernandez In Loving Memory Elsie Navarro Hernandez, daughter of John and Juana Navarro, passed on to her Heavenly Father on... Lena "Lee" Steinhilber Lena "Lee" Steinhilber, our beloved wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, and friend passed away on October 25, 2020. BARTZAKOS, Anthony High 74F. We all regret his passing. HANNON, Jerry Will those who think of him today, Deborah, Mom and Dad. Deadline for Sunday and Monday publication is 3 p.m. Friday ( click here to place your notice). I used to babysit both girls and have fond memories of the Shapiro family. It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Donna M. Hansen (nee Minogue) after a... HAYSTON, Pauline He was predeceased by his wife Réjane... After a long life, well-lived Edward Pyrik, died peacefully in his sleep in Calgary, Alberta. Click here for frequently asked questions. (nee Tryon) Published in Journal Gazette & Times-Courier on Oct. 30, 2020. Near record high temperatures. But who was the real Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis? Mary Follett. Journal-Gazette Obituaries. Browse Linlithgow Journal and Gazette obituaries, conduct other obituary searches, offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial. Peacefully, following a courageous battle and having been surrounded by family, on Sunday, November 1,... BERGER, Louise Born in Jersey Side Placentia and raised in Whitbourne NL. She was predeceased by her loving... Julien Tassé Beloved... IASENZA, Pietro Box 2060 Gloucester, Va. 23061 Phone: 804-693-3101 Fax: 804-693-7844 E-mail: info@gazettejournal.net. Published in Journal Gazette & Times-Courier on Oct. 22, 2020. Tom was born in Waukegan May 26, 1938 to John and... Reginald Washington Reginald Washington departed this life on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at Lafourche Home for the Aged. and professional staff of Federation CJA Ingram, Cecil D., 87, of Boise, Idaho died October 29, 2020. In loving memory There is no format to follow or form to fill out. 1939 - 2020 Serene Lily Basket. On Thursday, October 29, 2020, in his eighty-sixth year. It is with a very heavy heart that we announce the sudden passing of Mary Taillon (née Follett) in Montreal on Oct 28, 2020. Thomas F. Donohue, Sr., 82, passed away at Vista East Hospital on Friday, October 30, 2020. View Journal Gazette & Times-Courier obituaries and death notices for the Mattoon area. Hansen, Shirley Darlene. It is with profound sadness I would like to inform you of the demise of my father... HANSEN, Donna M. October 2, 2020 The Gazette accepts obituaries, death notices, and life tributes as paid notices.