He is a Spouse. Chiquinquirá Delgado was born in and is currently N/A years old. Currently based in Miami, Florida, he anchors the Univision news television program, Noticiero Univision; hosts the Univision Sunday-morning, political news program, Al Punto; and hosts the Fusion TV English-language program, America with Jorge Ramos. Jorge Ramos has a ruling planet of Neptune. if(! if(!expire) { Jorge Ramos is a 62-year-oldMexican TV Show Host from Mexico City, Mexico. var text = ''; Jorge Ramos’s girlfriend, Chiquinquirá Delgado was born on N/A in . if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { They started dating in 2011. Jorge Ramos has been in relationships with Ana de la Reguera (2005 - 2010). While it’s relatively simple to find out who’s dating Jorge Ramos, it’s harder to keep track of all his flings, hookups and breakups. They’ve been together for approximately 9 years, 10 months, and 2 days. He has not been previously engaged. Jorge Ramos has been in relationships with Ana de la Reguera (2005 - 2010). The most compatible signs with Pisces are considered to be Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Capricorn, while the least compatible signs with Pisces are generally considered to be Gemini and Sagittarius. Ahead, we take a look at who is Jorge Ramos dating now, who has he dated, Jorge Ramos’s girlfriend, past relationships and dating history. } A look at Jorge Ramos's dating history. if(diff <= 999) { film, if(increment < 0) { Jorge Ramos has not been previously engaged. }); . Jorge Ramos is dating Chiquinquirá Delgado. His parents made a statue in his likeness so he could protest the cause of his own death.Jorge Ramos with the story of Manuel and Patricia Oliver’s powerful activism. They are not afraid of the hardships in life, but they also tend to worry too much sometimes. Jorge Ramos has been in relationships with Ana de la Reguera (2005 – 2010). He is a Pisces and she is a N/A. while(start2 > new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range)) { His zodiac animal is Dog. The least compatible signs with Pisces are generally considered to be Gemini and Sagittarius. } !loop_range) { Mexican journalist who wears multiple hats as the anchor for Noticiero Univision, the host of the Sunday morning news talk show Al Punto, and the host of Fusion TV’s America with Jorge Ramos. } About. } Connect any celebrity with Jorge Ramos to see how closely they are linked... romantically! } !0; var loop_range = ''; 's' : ''); var today = new Date(); var delimiter = ' '; People born on March 16 fall under the zodiac sign of Pisces. } All dating histories are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? diff = (start2 - today); Jorge Gilberto Ramos Ávalos (born March 16, 1958) is a Mexican journalist and author. He has covered five wars, and events ranging from the fall of the Berlin Wall to the War in Afghanistan. !seconds[display[i]]) { year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, This information is currently not available. As of 2020, Jorge Ramos’s girlfriend is Chiquinquirá Delgado. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); loop_range = seconds['day']; if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that our dating stats and biographies are accurate. Jorge Ramos is currently dating Chiquinquirá Delgado. } else { Be sure to check out top 10 facts about Jorge Ramos at FamousDetails. Real America with Jorge Ramos: The Eternal Activist. Chiqui Delgado shares a spectacular photograph that conquers his admirers With a super rear, in leggings, Jorge Ramos’ girlfriend humiliates the wife of Fernando del Rincón Julie Giliberti up… According to CelebsCouples, Jorge Ramos had at least 2 relationship before this one. jQuery('#countdown_5f9234183ea2b8_84788929').html(text); start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); loop_range = seconds['hour']; If you see any information about Jorge Ramos is dated, please let us know. var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); Jorge Ramos and Ana de la Reguera dated from 2005 to December, 2010. Jorge had at least 2 relationship in the past. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); } According to Chinese Zodiac, Jorge was born in the Year of the Dog while his girlfriend in the Year of the N/A. Jorge Ramos girlfriends: He had at least 2 relationship before Chiquinquirá Delgado. var diff = increment * (today - start2); It’s even harder to keep every celebrity dating page and relationship timeline up to date. var expire = ! Help us build our profile of Jorge Ramos! updateCountdown(); for(i=0;i