Do you want ... Hey Steve, ask me ANY movie. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. What kind of meat? Easily move forward or … Added: July 13, 2007 -Nobody needs to talk. Surprise me. Glen: I work at Burger King.Gary: You want fries with that. Thomas. Like that monster tard off of "Green Mile.". Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Jeffy just admiring it. JIMMY! JIMMY: Don't tell nobody I'm living back here, man. Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. The Boondocks (2005) - S04E09 Stinkmeaner: Begun the Clone War Has, You're going down, down, down Down, down, down. Mark: Why'd you scratch his C D?Steve Barker: Jeffy just admiring it.Mark: Do it again and you'll be admiring my butt from the pavement with a straw.Steve Barker: ... What?Mark: You heard me! Jaws. Winston: Hey Steve, ask me ANY movie.Steve Barker: Okay, hmm... Jaws.Winston: That's a good movie. We need to come up with a slogan. Michael. The Simpsons (1989) - S31E16 Better Off Ned, The Flight of the Conchords (2005) - S02E10 Music. You know, like "Life is like a box of chocolates," or "Take my hands, boss." It's available on the web and also on Android and iOS. Billy: Thomas, get me some water. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Mar 29, 2014 - Former NFL QB angered NASCAR nation when he said the six-time champion wasn't an athlete The Wedding Ringer (2015) - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. It's available on the web and also on Android and iOS. The Good Place (2016) S02E02 Dance Dance Resolution, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997) - S03E08 Drama, Parks and Recreation (2009) - S02E04 The Practice Date. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Milk, eggs, and meat. Go Niners! | The Ringer (2005) - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for - You're going down, punk. Permalink: This is my doberman candy. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Can I have your autograph?Jimmy: Get it off eBay!Thomas: Who is eBay? The Ringer Quotes. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. My throat is parched.Thomas: Do you want tap or Evian?Billy: I don't know. SpongeBob SquarePants (1999) - S01E03 Plankton! You know, like Life is like a... Thomas, get me some water. I work at Burger King. Posted on November 26, 2015 October 10, 2015 by aaforringer. My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor. © 2020 Movie Fanatic Incredible; that guy is the Deion Sanders of retards. free! Phineas and Ferb (2007) - S01E26 Out of Toon/Hail Doofania! About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. See what Jimmy Swaringim (jimmyswaringim) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. -She needs to talk. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Thomas: JIMMY! Can I have your autograph? Easily move … Get it off eBay! American Horror Story (2011) - S02E11 Horror. Do it ag... We need to come up with a slogan. - You're going down, punk! Permalink: Incredible; that guy is the Deion Sanders of retards. You want fries with that. r/49ers: An awesome community for fans of the San Francisco 49ers. My throat is parched. Posted in Quotes Thanksgiving. Phyllis Diller. Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. ... Why'd you scratch his C D? This is my doberman candy. Who is e... What's in that? Steve Barker: What's in that?Glen: Milk, eggs, and meat.Steve Barker: What kind of meat?Glen: Raw meat! Added: July 13, 2007; Incredible; that guy is the Deion Sanders of retards.