Source. In February 2017, he made his runway debut at NY Fashion Week walking for German fashion designer Philipp Plein. She also has two kids from a previous relationship. If you do not know, We have prepared this article about details of Jeremy Meeks’s short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, today’s net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts. Jeremy Meeks was born in Washington, the USA on February 07, 1984. After his debut in the New York Fashion Week, Meeks strutted on the runway of the Philipp Plein Sports show held in Milan where he flaunted his body shirtless. Jeremy Meeks is an American Model who is a heartthrob for women all over the country. She said in an interview about his legal problems: ”He was incarcerated for a lot of his adult life before he met me.”, ”I think his involvement with street gangs had something to do with wanting to feel he was part of some sort of family.”. In August 2017, Meeks appeared in a campaign for Israeli sunglasses fashion house Carolina Lemke, partially owned by Bar Refaeli. His life turned around when his mug shot went viral on Facebook, and he became an internet sensation in a matter of time. His jmeeksofficial Instagram account has more than 1.6 million followers. In 2012, Chloe launched her own CJG shoe and accessory brand. He became known as the hot felon and made his runway debut during New York Fashion Week in 2017. He was born in 1980s, in the middle of Millennials Generation, and in the Year of the Rat. Born May 29th, 2018.”, ”Love means everything, everything to me. Jeremy was sentenced to serve 2 years in a California prison. Jeremy Meeks net worth is estimated around $8 million as of April 2020. I heard it a couple of times growing up that I should be a model, but it went in one ear and out the other. Meeks earns most of his wealth from modeling. Currently, he is managed by White Cross Management – a talent management firm based in LA. In August 2017, Jeremy appeared in a campaign for Carolina Lemke, an Israeli sunglasses fashion house. In 2017, Jeremy began dating Chloe Green while still married to Mellisa. Welcome to our community, and we are so grateful to have you here with us. Don’t allow the voice of your fears to be louder than the other voices in your head. While still in prison and serving a 27-month sentence, Meeks, dubbed “hot felon” by the media, was discovered by Jim Jordan and signed a modeling contract with White Cross Management. I was a heroin baby.”. In 2018, Meeks appeared in the music video Wi-Fi by pop singer Olga Buzova. He said about his parents: ”Both of my parents were heroin addicts. ”We are definitely together. We are continuing on our mission to inspire and motivate people around the world. Meeks’ most recent success was his appearance in the 2018 Spring show of Tommy Hilfiger where he once again proved his worth in the fashion industry. Green was also a cast member on the reality television series ”Made in Chelsea.”. Meeks has been fighting for parental rights over his only biological kid with Melissa. A good reputation is more valuable than money. He also walked for Tommy Hilfiger, Armani, Alexander Wang, and Philipp Plein. His sharp, chiselled jaw, ice-blue eyes and tattooed body led him to become an internet sensation and consequently a star in the runways. Jeremy Meeks is undoubtedly … Jeremy Meeks is an American fashion model from California. Wealthy Gorilla is one of the fastest growing self-development websites worldwide; with articles and stories covering everything from quotes, net worths, richest lists, self-development lessons, and more. After admitting to being a me… It’s just very simple.” – Jeremy Meeks, “I mean they definitely need education and proper father figures, and people to look up to. It’s a serious issue, especially in my neighborhood with gun violence at a young age, and so that’s the situation. What do I tell our children? Required fields are marked *. Let’s find out! Jeremy Meeks is an American fashion model who is a convicted felon and former member of the Crips. He... Jeremy Meeks Net Worth 2020: Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Kids, Bio-Wiki, Net Worth & Salary of Jeremy Meeks in 2020. His mother’s name is Katherine Louise Angier. She said there is no romance between her and Gianni. He has since appeared in major Fashion walks and walked for highly reputed brands. From being a convicted Stockton felon and member of a gang, this blue-eyed bad boy succeeded in using his amazing looks and fabulous physique to take the modelling world by storm. It’s something that really holds dear to my heart because it affects me on a weekly basis… Someone I know has been killed and shot… it’s really rapid.” – Jeremy Meeks. In 2015, his smoldering booking photo was posted to the Stockton police FB page. As of 2020, Jeremy Meeks’ net worth is roughly $5 million. Jeremy Meeks is an American fashion model who is a convicted felon and former member of the Crips. Jeremy Meeks is undoubtedly one of those stars who has risen to fame in what seems to be a matter of months. Jeremy Ray Meeks was born on the 7th of February, 1984, in California. Jeremy Meeks (birth name – Jeremy Ray Meeks), dubbed the hottest felon, is a former member of the Crips (a gang based in the coastal regions of southern California) and a convicted felon who became a model. He pled guilty in federal court. My heart is broken.”, Note – Chloe Green is the daughter of Topshop boss Philip Green and the heiress of Topshop. This former felon with the teardrop tattoo has made a striking place in the fashion industry. It’s what keeps people alive, it’s what keeps people going, to love and to be loved. She is a young Swedish girl from Uppsala, who is currently traveling around the world. Well done Jeremy keep up the good work. Jeremy also makes money from sponsored posts on Instagram. Emmy has a big passion for helping others and motivating people. A former member of the Crips and a convicted felon, Meeks first came to prominence after his arrest in 2014 during a gang sweep called Operation Ceasefire in Stockton, California, after which police posted his mug shot on Facebook and it went viral. It’s what keeps people alive, it’s what keeps people going, to love and to be loved.”, ”I just want them to know that this is really not me; I’m not some kingpin.”, His older brother, Emery Meeks, was arrested for robbery in 2000.