Zero Tails | Kawaki tears up realizing from Kurama that he has a some things in common with Naruto.

The problem with this fandom is that you're so disbelieved by something, that you fail to see it already happened before. With everyone surprised at her suicide, Kawaki tells them that this how Kara deals with their situation. Kawaki along with Boruto and Himawari witness the conclusion of the battle. Shin Uchiha (Clones), Akatsuki Affiliates Tobi, Taka Kin Tsuchi | He tells Naruto that he wants to eventually master the Shadow Clone Jutsu. Nadare Rouga |

Konohamaru's team brings Kawaki to the Hidden Leaf Village to make him recuperate from over-exhausting himself. As Kawaki tries to find the last piece, he walks up to a sleeping Naruto. Klan Hyuga dan Hamura keduanya adalah subyek yang … Kandachi | Itachi Uchiha | Also concerning Iwabe, there is conversation where Iwabe relates to kagura feeling like he is stuck in the shadow of his grandfather, except we actually have no idea who Iwabes parents/grandparents are, or what clan he is from. Sound Village He threatened to kill them if they did not go away since he wanted to get away from the Kara organization. Crimes Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Kawaki, Naruto, and Sarada gets to Ino's flower shop where he was to pick the vase. Unable to provide a prosthetic arm, Naruto opts to give him an arm that has his chakra to replace Kawaki's arm. Amado reveals to the group important information about Jigen, the Otsutsuki Clan, the god-tree, the Ten-Tails, and his collaboration with Koji Kashin to stop Jigen. Origin Like..tbh this is so much bs i dont even know how much hair no jutsu ne trained to give his hair another structure. Type of Villain His time with Kara filled with nothing but grueling training, he is a stranger to simple joys and thus was easily attracted to the food of Konoha and their taste. Press J to jump to the feed. I don’t know what to believe but it seemed as though Boruto was well acquainted with him because he said something along the lines of “I didn’t think you would go this far.” But hey I really don’t know. But honestly if it is the case this would be very very weird, Edit: Damn i have alot typos lol but to lazy to change it. Akatsuki | Shikamaru, along with other Jonin, believed Kawaki was responsible for Naruto's disappearance.

He also holds a level of animosity against the ninja world. He has even shown signs of deep psychological scarring at the level of PTSD, as simply seeing flowers causes him to remember his struggles and leaves him panting in horror and he even shows self-loathing to the point out of all the highly useful purposes of the Shadow Clone Technique, he only wanted to use it to beat himself up to vent in a melancholic tone. Mizuki | Powers/Skills Iwabee Yuino (結乃イワベエ, Yuino Iwabee) is a Konohagakure Academy student.

Delta yells at Kawaki for getting in the way of her attack by reminding him that he is Kara's vessel and that he specifically Jigen's vessel. 2 years ago. Put an end to the ninja era. Boruto activates it in his fight against Naruto but Boruto is defeated by Naruto. Karin, Leaf Village Kawaki resolved to replace the vase that he broke. Nega Naruto | First of all "Rod"...Iwabe's Rod has that white shit around it which i cant describe cuz my english skills suck. Kawaki joins Naruto, Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki as they talk about the similarities between the Strength of a Hundred Seals (that Sakura Haruno and Tsunade have) and the Kama mark. Kawaki's name translates to "dry" in English. Kawaki's kama seal begins to grow to the point that he grew a horn on his head to Jigen's surprise. Amachi | https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Kawaki?oldid=3990157. After some time, Kawaki holds a portrait of Naruto's hand. Kawaki used his Karma to power up Boruto's rasengan, which destroyed much of Boro's body, but he regenerated. Karenbana | "full control of earth style jutsu" thats such a reach theyre all genin. He does not trust them and threatened to kill them if they did not leave him alone. Teori pertama adalah mengatakan jika Kawaki merupakan Denki ataupun Iwabe yang merupakan teman masa kecil Boruto. Suigetsu Hōzuki | Raiga Kurosuki |

Ao | Suigetsu Hōzuki | Sarada was able to destroy the core with her chidori.

Kabuto Yakushi |

Itachi Uchiha | Kawaki have a conversation with Naruto about ninjas, comradeship and the original purpose of chakra as a way of being able to connect with people. Kawaki tells Boruto he is fine and that he could not allow the Seventh Hokage to get defeated. Sasuke Uchiha | Boruto appears and tells him he wants to know about the seal he got, Kawaki suggest that they spar to get a better understanding of the seals. Because of his treatment and the conditions of the kāma seal, Kawaki chose to escape from the Kara organization and wanted to find a way to get rid of the seal that Jigen gave to him. Kawaki and Naruto made his way back to Naruto's house where Boruto gives him glue when he saw his vase. He wanted Boruto to help him since they both had the seal but Boruto rejected the offer since he was mad at Kawaki for breaking Himawari's vase.

Years later, Kawaki shows a much darker personality, to the point he is willing to destroy the entire Hidden Leaf Village to tell Boruto that the age of ninja is over. Obito Uchiha | It has been implied that Jigen not only brutally trained him but also gave him some insight on the shinobi world and allowed him access to some of Kara's files, likely as Kara would have inevitably fought with the Shinobi and Jigen wanted him to be familiar on what he would face, as Kawaki displayed a limited knowledge on the outside world that he attributed to his time in Kara. I really don't see a reason for him to turn on his own village of all places. Kawaki asks if Naruto can teach him ninjutsu and the Naruto agrees to help him. Akahoshi | Taka | As he tries to put the pieces of the vase back together he loses is patience and interest. Also, if we are assuming that Kawaki is supposed to be a friend from Boruto's childhood, and that he is currently in the show, there really isn't any other candidates for Kawaki (Denki can barely walk on water). He had grew so attached to Konoha that he was willing to stand up to Jigen when he insulted Naruto and knowing that Jigen could very well kill Naruto, even surrender to him immediately. kawaki is the child of naruto and sasuke, remember the big clash sasuke and naruto had that destroyed their arms? Tales of a Gutsy Ninja ~Jiraiya Ninja Scroll~ Part 2. Kawaki says some line to Boruto "I'll send you to where I sent the 7th" or something like thar, implying he killed him. Amado experimented on him to increase his efficiency, modifying his body extensively with nanoscopic Shinobi Ware implanted through his entire body, altering his body to the level of circulatory and nervous systems, presumably as Jigen wanted Kawaki to have powers on his own to not be entirely reliant on Kama. Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki |

Kara, Non-canon Konan | The only reason i see him having it is that it gives him more grip when he has that big earth hammer. Eventually, Kawaki began to warm up to others, even becoming interested in learning Ninjutsu and other forms of entertainment in Konoha, along with coming to admire Naruto's selflessness and ability to rise up despite having similar backgrounds to his own. Ten-Tailed Beast | Thats not it.

even though he is High Chunin/Jonin level. Jigen | Menma Uzumaki | Why would he get rid of it? Kabuto Yakushi | This is a question that has been nagging fans of Naruto/Boruto a lot. They have similar faces/hair, similar black coat, and wield the SAME WEAPON!! His skin tone is and eyes would suggest he is somehow related to Hashirama, and Earth style is actually half of wood style, which is a Earth/Water style justsu. the more i read about iwabe/kawaki the more likely it seems to me. Kawaki explained that Boro had a core which moved around his body. Madara Uchiha | Full Name After seeing a picture on the internet, I am convinced Iwabe is Kawaki. Sasori | Jirobo | Not saying I agree with this outlandish theory, but to simply deny it because Iwabe worships the 7th NOW is dumb. Just about every arc of the show has Iwabee having problems with how things are run. Saya | Furido | Gold and Silver Brothers | We know Iwabe worships the ground the 7th walked on, and I don't think Iwabe has any problems with the 7th or how he runs things.

Kawaki doubts there is a connection since the seals have a common shape, but the others are interested in the connection and wants to research it. Kawaki decides to change a bit after the conversation and to glue the broken pieces of Himawari's vase back together.

Jūgo | Gotta See!

Kakashi Chronicles ~ Boys' Life on the Battlefield ~ Part 1 Danzō Shimura | Gengo | I mean yeah yeah I havnt read the manga and in 2+ years imma be like daaamn i never thought this would actually be the case. Kawaki is close to fixing up the vase until he tries to find the last piece. Wants vengeance for his grandfather in the mist arc and to beat up that gang, but he cant get either.

Neither sarada, Mitsuki, or iwabe have the same potential as Boruto lmfao.

Taka | He told Boruto that the age of ninja is over before clashing with him. Obito Uchiha | Evil-doer Kimimaro, Akatsuki Garō, Others We also know that Iwabe wants to become Hokage like Sarada, and that he possesses old world values and beliefs, as well as full control earth style jutsu.

As a result, Delta attacks Boruto and attempts to kill Himawari by firing a laser beam at her after throwing her into the air. Sadai | Sumire Kakei |

The Shirogane Three.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki | Kawaki's mechanical arm falls off and the portrait of Naruto falls onto the floor. Doto Kazahana |