Luckily, thanks to his father’s love for vintage cars and motorcycles. In its enclosure, a large pond, currently home to Moorhens and some Canadian Geese is also built. There is no available information regarding Rebecca being ill. Rebecca doesn’t have any social media account. Join her on Instagram. Their well-wishers and fans would definitely be excited if the couple unites back again. He does have social accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram that go under the name “@drewpritchard.”, Good Morning Dx #ConwyCottage #Home #Wales #antiquedealersoninstagram, A post shared by Antiques (@drewpritchardantiques) on Mar 2, 2020 at 2:18am PST. Caption: Drew Pritchard is a salvager, restorer, and antique dealer. After 20 years of living in his restored chapel near Eglwysbach in the Conwy Valley, he put his beloved family home on sale. He said that he was a salvager before being a restorer. As per some wiki sites, his extramarital affair is said to be the reason behind their divorce. Furthermore, Drew has another company, DP Classics, that concentrates on the classic car ad motorcycle restoration side of his passion. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Best wishes for all the big team. Despite their separation through a divorce, they are together in their profession. They decided to end their conjugal life in 2017 but still are working together. Required fields are marked *. Not everyone’s marriage life becomes successful and life-lasting. The reason behind their divorce is said to be Drew Pritchard’s affair with other women. He owned his first car at 15 and has been buying and selling cars, motorbikes, and automobiles ever since. Furthermore, he has his website. He has his own shop and also maintains his antiques and restoration yard in Conwy. She is also the co-presenter of the show Salvage Hunters, aired on the channel Quest TV, alongside her ex-husband, Drew Pritchard. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. He travels around the United Kingdom in search of hidden gems and treasures. Currently, he resides in the Welsh coastal town of Llandudno, where he also runs an antique shop, with several of his team and children. This popular show made its premiere in January 2012. We will soon update the names of their children. Keep up the good work and didnt even mind about having his photo taken, love the shop and goods. Mr. Prichard was married to his co-star on ‘Salvage Hunters’, Rebecca Pritchard. Great show Drew love the display in the shop staff there are very polite loved talking to your Son last week a very proud of worker and give my regards to Gav and T also love to ENZO. As per some reports, it has also been presented by Discovery Channel and Netflix as well. Additionally, you can contact him through email. He has an estimated net worth of 8 million USD. I only started watching the show recently, it is fabulous, I am jeeping my eyes open for some good items in my local area. He and his wife, Rebecca Pritchard, divorced in 2017. Currently, all the shops and offices are due to coronavirus outbreak in the UK. I love the Salvage Hunters series end hope there is more to come . However, the couple ended in divorce in 2017. Join him on Instagram @drewpritchardantiques and on Twitter @DrewPritchard where he has retained over 44k and 33k followers respectively. I do appreciate people who come across as positive which Drew does having visited people. . Hope they stay friends. Required fields are marked *, Complaints / Suggestions / Queries? After that, Janus Thomas was fined a total of £1, 440 fo assaulting Drew in the Liverpool Arms. Very easy on the eye, hi I am writing to say I am completely addicted to Salvage Hunters in every aspect. According to her biography, Rebecca was born in February … Amanda showed her husband the message and when he saw Drew in the beer garden of the Liverpool Arms in Conwy, North Wales he attacked him. Being the part of the popular shown named Salvage Hunters where he works with his former partner Rebecca. Went to Conway on saterday with a friend called in Drews shop to find him working in the shop great guy had a good chat love the Programme so does my husband. This made Drew banned from the town’s pub and was also fined £1,440. Tee's Impression of Drew | Salvage Hunters - Tee's brilliant impression of Drew is hilarious!