Quick turn around great contact and video was put together perfectly.
We have no idea of what the character will actually say or how long the message will actually be. Do i have a moral obligation to tell people I can't deliver their bacon sandwiches? Photo Personalized DVDs for Kids makes your child the star of their own cartoon adventure with today's most popular characters. ... Enchanting Events is not an affiliate of the Walt Disney Company. How do you relax when you have 10 minutes to spare? Here's how: Login at DisneyMovieRewards.com and enter magic code 'ENCHANTEDCALL'. Plan ahead and get messages for friends and family! If you The more information you supply, the more likely it is to be customized to your family, but ultimately, we can only record what the character says. Choose from Nick Jr. characters like Dora, Chase or Skye from PAW Patrol, Spongebob, Bubble Guppies and more. Celebration, you can to schedule your child’s personalized birthday greeting in the form of an animated video greeting and/or phone call from Mickey, Minnie or Jake!

Looking for more like this?

1. Please allow two weeks after being chosen to receive your character meet and greet message. I have been able to get messages from the characters at their meet-and-greets. Also check out the bogus headlines below it.
  2. Zoe has performed in lots of shows including Aladdin, Moby Dick, Grease, West Side Story, Oklahoma! You’re going to love sending these personalized ecards to everyone special. --> Delivered on time, great communication Merry Christmas video New Years video Valentine’s Day Last day of school video Ready for summer. Would highly recommend. Would definitely get this service done again.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

I don't want to give away the surprises but it really is great and make sure you send one to yourself. Can't wait to see my daughters face on Christmas Day when they find out they are going to Disneyland from princess Create a custom video message for your child or friend from a Disney's Princess.
Or celebrating an anniversary? Thank you so much. I will be recommending you to anyone any everyone!!
I’ve done birthday messages from Rapunzel, Snow White, Ariel, Anna and Elsa.

The talking Mickey at Magic Kingdom does a generic “Happy Birthday” message that is fun to have. Rapunzel wants you to have the best day ever. Add message | Report user1499162249 Tue 04-Jul-17 11:09:35 Does anyone know where we can get a personalised video message from a Disney character informing our Niece she's going to … Get the Cameo app to view the latest content, DM your idols, share your Cameos + more. Send a personalized message from one of our characters or schedule a Facetime Call!
Mickey, Tigger, Pooh or Princesses will give a holiday greeting, birthday wish, or special message to your little ones.
Don’t forget to make sure in the comments you list which face character you would like to receive a special message from and for what occasion! My little girl will love it. Great communication from Zoe through out order process. Family Congratulations on new siblings New family member Wedding greetings. Character Video. Partner with your child and discover a personalized potty training program that's as easy as 1,2,3. -Presents they have received!
“New Yorkas” Felicia and Sean are avid Disney fans. Does anyone know where we can get a personalised video message from a Disney character informing our Niece she's going to Disneyworld in Orlando?? I will film your princess video in a background fitting for royalty (Ex: Ariel at the beach)! Which character would you like to get a message from? A full costume birthday greeting from your favorite princess and personalized Happy Birthday song! They have always taken the time to say a few quick words. Hi! She is only able to do videos at Epcot in her blue dress. any ONE (1) Package of Pull-Ups® New Leaf™ training underwear (not valid on 6ct. :). When choosing which character you would like to receive a message from, please choose from the following: Aladdin, Alice, Anna, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Elena of Avalor, Elsa, Gaston, Jasmine, Mary Poppins, Merida, Mulan, Rapunzel, Snow White, Tiana, and Tinker Bell. Share with Nintendo - £100 voucher to be won, Share your tips for making learning fun for your children with VTech - £100 voucher to be won. Thank You So Much!
Social Login is currently OFF.To enable click. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.