You find even more bottle caps in containers, and there is a chance of enemies exploding into a shower of caps when you kill them. You instantly gain another +20 maximum Health. This page was last edited on 17 March 2017, at 11:27. You should! Your faithful canine companion can hold an enemy, giving you a greater chance to hit them in V.A.T.S. Who is he? Rigorous combat training means automatic weapons do 20% more damage. Perk For Explosives 2. Rad damage will now begin to slowly heal, restoring health in the process. Instantly gain +20 maximum Health. Using the same incredible technology from the original Press B to Bruh - a combination of the very best in audio development and intuitive design - you can now finally say "Bruh" in Bethesda's Awards Winning, 2015's Game of the Year, game Fallout 4™. They are also easier to pacify with the Intimidation perk. The new perk system of Fallout 4 has merged with the skill system of previous games. Take 5% less damage from Mirelurk melee attacks. Please credit the author, however, Press B To Bruh - 16 Times the Detail Edition, Fixes bug where you can't greet random npcs, The mod now uses .ba2 archives for less file clutter. Buying and selling prices of vendors are now much better. Do 20% more melee weapon damage. You can reload all guns faster. Stimpaks restore 40% of lost Health, and RadAway removes 40% of radiation. I wanna know because googling it doesn't seem to work. Nobody has a good time like you! You get more from salvaging. Adds the crAttackDamage actor value to the melee damage done by creatures. Pneumatic armor mod. You now gain 30 more Damage Resistance and do 30% more damage while Nerd Rage is in effect. You now do double damage with a melee weapon, and gain a chance to cripple your opponent, or grand slam their head clean off! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Gain +5% XP while adventuring with a companion. In V.A.T.S. Three such documents for the first two games were released by Chris Avellone by way of the Fallout Bible, while the Van Buren designed docs were leaked and released at No Mutants Allowed in 2005. Log in to view your list of favourite games. The bigger the boom, the better! SPECIAL perks are obtainable via spending perk points in the perk chart. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, This mod will not be available on Bethesda.net for console users. You are a creature of the night! Reduces incoming stagger, Sprint drains 5% less AP per equipped part, Move 5% faster while stealthed per mod installed. Perk For Explosives Rank 1. The player character has 20% greater chance to hit an enemy's head in, 1 additional guess at choosing passwords in terminals, 50% faster terminal cooldown at hacking. You must be part mirror! Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page. Using the same incredible technology from the original Press B to Bruh - a combination of the very best in audio development and intuitive design - you can now finally say "Bruh" in Bethesda's Awards Winning, 2015's Game of the Year, game Fallout 4™. Action Points regenerate 25% faster. Gain +2 to Strength and Endurance between the hours of 6:00a.m. Keep your distance long and your kill-count high. Unarmed Power Attacks have an increased chance to cripple one of your opponent's limbs. It's locking me out of building certain things.