Any failure of the Company to enforce or exercise a right provided in these terms is not a waiver of that right. Again the D.O. [4][5], By 2009, the site listed around 4 million entries and received about 2,000 new submissions per day. Water which is too cold to be Water but too warm to be Ice. How to use vein in a sentence. Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz. Discovered and Named By Dr Mikey … Box 7775 abuse, harassment, threats of violence, flaming, intimidation of any person or organization, or any other threatening behavior; engaging in or contributing to any illegal activity or activity that violates others’ rights; providing information that is false, misleading or inaccurate; hacking or modifying the Website to falsely imply an association with the Company; implying or pretending to be affiliated with a company or organization with which you are not affiliated, or misrepresenting the extent of your affiliation or role with an affiliated company or organization; or. to settle or seal; make sure of, as by signing a contract: to make (a business arrangement) more attractive by adding features or benefits: The star pitcher wouldn't sign his new contract until the team iced it with a big bonus. Ice expands during the process of. By using the Website, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents’ permission to use the Website. [17], Urban Dictionary's guidelines list "hate speech, bullying, or any other statements meant to discriminate or incite violence against others" as a reportable offense.[18]. On our site you can find many other information about tattoos. Definition ratings and Word of the Day selections on Urban Dictionary reflect a heavy anti-Republican stance among definition voters and Urban Dictionary users and staff, leading to biased coverage due to a lack of anti-bias quality control. The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website for any reason, with or without notice. Serve with the warm sauce and your choice of ice cream, whipped cream, or yogurt. All rights reserved. I know in truth it holds Sweet peace for me—the peace that thirty years My veins have ached for. [10], IBM had programmed Watson to use Urban Dictionary. [11] Although English entries were by far the most common prior to the multilingual transition, some words from languages that have been incorporated or assimilated into English-speaking societies were published, including those from Swahili, Arabic, and the Fula languages.[12]. As part of that mission. Kobe Bryant has ice in his veins. Just who is crazy enough to go swimming when the pond across the street has a layer of ice across the top? “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? The Website is not suitable for all audiences. He opened his eyes and he held my hand with his so-very-frail one, veins showing blue through his skin. “The first time I had heroin in my veins, an 18-year-old girl put it there,” Ullom wrote. "[8], The website was referenced in a 2011 District Court complaint by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) agents to document the meaning of the vulgarism "murk", as used in a criminal threat. This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersedes any and all previous agreements, written or oral, between you and the Company, including previous versions of the Terms of Service. By publishing Content, you represent and warrant that such Content: You may not submit Content using unauthorized automated methods (“bots”). Vein definition is - blood vessel; especially : any of the tubular branching vessels that carry blood from the capillaries toward the heart. Its content is frequently presented in a coarse and direct manner that some may find offensive. Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. See more. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time. The valley becomes broader, and the ice strip of the Sele-nang winds along the middle. Want to know more about Ice In My Veins Tattoo? [15] Editors are not allowed to edit entries for spelling, wording or punctuation. After having all the words and definitions incorporated into Watson, it began responding to researchers' questions with profanity, leading the programmers to remove it from its memory and adding an additional filter to prevent it from swearing in the future. At the start of 2014, the dictionary had over seven million definitions, while 2,000 new entries were being added daily. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com, Icons made by Yannick from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY, http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.