Not sure if this has been answered before but I can't seem to find it. 0. Link to post Share on other sites. PCIe bifurcation, and moving drives to similar motherboard, ethernet/driver issue (might need an admin to move the thread sorry!). https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/6wcar6/moving_game_from_hdd_to_ssd/. Escape from Tarkov has rapidly grown thanks to the Twitch drops event. You can post now and register later. I just dragged the battle state Games folder from my HDD to my SSD. once done it will change from your C drive to your other drive. It would be better to reinstall battlefield to the SSD, that will not only move the folder but all the files for battlefield that may not be in that folder. What will happend if I move for exemple my Battlfield folder onto my new SSD, will it still work? Tarkov refuses to install correctly on new SSD...FFS help. I know on steam there was the option for games in the properties but I can't seem to figure out if this has the same option. Created Nov 9, 2015. Just reinstall, trying to figure it out will take longer than reinstalling. Not sure if this has been answered before but I can't seem to find it. once done it will change from your C drive to your other drive. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the EscapefromTarkov community, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Or do I have to do something else?   Pasted as rich text. https://gyazo.com/7c171d9e5a0af0d4b05d3d56cd7be122. I moved from an ASUS Motherboard to a Gigabyte Motherboard and everything seems to be exactly the same (no issues)--is this normal/correct? Link to post Share on other sites. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is no xbox, you can move your data yourself where you want to. © 2020 BATTLESTATE GAMES. SSD drive (SSD) is an item in Escape from Tarkov. × Radar / Wall hack still working just fine . Clear editor. The launcher doesn't have to be in the same place. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. should i move from asus p8z77-v lx to asus maximus iv extreme, Move internals on HP 690 Pavilion to new case. It would be better to reinstall battlefield to the SSD, that will not only move the folder but all the files for battlefield that may not be in that folder. I agree with @Xarc.... back when i made the switch to SSD i used macrium reflect to clone my entire disk. An where you able to change the launcher options? cause if you just move the files the launcher is still looking for the files on your c drive. × Lauri303 Everyone seems to ask this question but I just wanted to be sure. Close. is there any way I can change some config file or something to make a new default path? Not sure if this has been answered before but I can't seem to find it. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 1 can be obtained as a quest reward for Shady business. The only way i believe that it's possible to do is uninstall the game and delete the remaining files after that go to there website and reinstall it and chose what device you want it saved to. Started January 11, 2017, © 2020 BATTLESTATE GAMES. Bleeding death from full health is not fun. Did the launcher work when you did that? Move the game files to SSD, then open launcher and in settings change the directory to the new location. i tried to move tarkov to my ssd but when i did this it said tarkov wasn't in my old HDD so now i have to re-download it is there any way to transfer it from my hard drive to the ssd Quote; Share this post. but the updates and everything will be ridiculous.... Just did exactly this yesterday. 1 needs to be found for the security level 3 Pockets and bags of Scavs In PC blocks In Safes In Drawers Display as a link instead, × The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. JavaScript is disabled. Yea, what's going on here? Just cut and copy the file directly over and then make a new shortcut. :), You can run the game from SsD after you move it but launcher must remain in original install so after move open launcher and show install in the settings. 6.7k. i cant execute the launcher from my other drive because it tells me i have to launch it from drive fucking C!   Your link has been automatically embedded. can i move a motherboard to a new case with the heatsink and ram still on it? I know on steam there was the option for games in the properties but I can't seem to figure out if this has the same option. i'll try to download a different game to it and see what happens. If you move folders the program may not be able to find them and may not work. I've tried everything i cant to get to install to this fucking drive and nothing seems to work. The only way i believe that it's possible to do is uninstall the game and delete the remaining files after that go to there website and reinstall it and chose what device you want it saved to.   Pasted as rich text. In the launcher you can change the directory.