Happy Crafters understands your business, after all, we started as a smaller business selling vinyl. Glitterex manufactures a wide variety of glitter products that serve many diverse markets. if (!window.mc4wp) { In February 2020, I will be opening The Glitter Roadmap membership group where I will teach you how to get started selling glitter and how to grow your glitter business! by Beth | Aug 20, 2019 | Uncategorized | 37 comments. I too am doing some research on selling glitter! Our products and packaging are of premium quality, along with our exceptional customer service and support. As we move through January, I will be discussing the Glitter Roadmap Coaching Group in more detail. Glitterex manufactures a wide variety of glitter products that serve many diverse markets. We are an online store that specializes in low priced, high quality polyester glitter of all shapes and sizes. Hi Amy! The thought of owning a glitter business crept back in and before long, I was researching and thinking about starting my own glitter business again. If you are okay with it, I will add you to the waitlist for the group, that way you can get all of the latest updates! See all our websites here: CPGbulksales.com CPG not only sells crafting supplies, but operates as a professional art studio too. by The Word On Business •. Along with Glitter Guide’s success has come a lot of lessons learned. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or you can message me on facebook or email me at Lilygraceglitters@gmail.com. That is my number one priority. It is used as an effect pigment in the gel coat, paint and injection molding industries. } In many ways it feels like yesterday, but at the same time, it feels like it’s been much longer than that. And I like the point about not taking every opportunity just because it’s there but waiting until it is right for you and your vision. A couple of years ago I started getting into DIY furniture projects then moved into crafting with vinyl and eventually made my way to making glitter and painted tumblers. I will teach you how to get started in the glitter business, things to avoid, tips and tricks, how to grow your business and more. Glitterex manufactures a wide variety of glitter products that serve many diverse markets. Hi Corina, Happy New Year! Black 1 item; Blue 1 item; Metallics 28 items; Neon 16 items; Sort By. I have done so much research and have not come up with any answers other than coloring your own glitter? I am glad to hear you are interested in starting to sell glitter! Thank you!!! That is the number 1 question in my inbox. When I first started making tumblers, the thought of starting a glitter business definitely crossed my mind. Since establishing business in 1934, Meadowbrook has consistently developed new varieties of Glitter for modern day applications. I would love some advice and all on glitter sells. Unfortunately, nothing like that existed when I started selling glitter. Size. Please add me to the waitlist, as well. I utilized social media, friends and family to get my customer based started. It would have saved me a ton of time and money. Kendra Scott for example (one of my favorites being she graduate from my high school) started her company in 2002 – but didn’t really get popular until like the last 5 or 6 years… it seemed like she came out of no where (an “overnight success”) but it was years of hard work and hustle. I woke up one morning in June 2019 and decided that I deserved to do the one thing I have always wanted to do and that was own my own business, doing something that I love.