Along with his professional success, Terry also leaves an impact on his community as an active volunteer board member of the Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation, Justin J Watt Foundation and Waukesha County Community Development Block Grant. Dream Big Work Hard. Connie Watt, the matriarch of the Watt family that features three NFL player brothers, chatted about her sons' early years and more on NBC 'Today.' The Texans beat the Chargers on Sept. 22, 27-20, and the Steelers defeated the Chargers on Oct. 13, 24-17. Click here to Start FameChaining. Jon has been with the organization since inception in 2010. Even when they lose the games, she's still there for them as moral support. "First of all, just getting them a college scholarship was amazing and the opportunity to play at that next level," Connie said. The second best result is Connie Lynn Watt age 50s in Summit, WI. "They're really good people and that means more to me than — you know, I know how we want a Super Bowl, but I really want them to be good people.". Get the latest news and updates from the foundation delivered right to your inbox! Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the Biography submission guide. I'm just there for moral support and to help them with whatever.". Explore how the celebrity world connects. "But it was our life. John and Connie Watt were attending a Super Bowl party several years ago when they found themselves in the company of NFL royalty. Get daily updates on the Packers during the season. She’s our captain, our pilot, and one busy mom who is committed to helping her son realize his college dream to provide after-school sports opportunities for kids. DOWNLOAD THE APP: Get the latest news, sports and Sheinelle Jones talks to Carrie Watt on the newest episode of "Through Mom's Eyes. Early life. Raising three boys who go on to be star football players can be even more complicated. Her oldest, 30-year-old JJ, plays for the Houston Texans, while 27-year-old Derek plays for the Los Angeles Chargers. – JJ Watt . Discover the Coney Barret family tree. Democratic candidate for the Vice-Presidency of the United States. He's actually eating them.' I don't clap either way. She said both J.J. and T.J. sustained broken collarbones during delivery because they were so big, and the footprint recordings extended off the paper. Set to be the next Supreme Court Judge. Connie Watt was the vice president of a building inspection company during J.J.’s youth, but now runs the J.J. Watt Foundation. Connie's current home is located at Blackfoot, ID. Connie Watt's son is J J Watt Connie Watt's son is Derek Watt Connie Watt's son is T J Watt. Watt said that even as children, the three boys loved sports. And I always tell each of them before the game, 'Do not hurt your brother.'". Democratic candidate for the Vice-Presidency of the United States. Connie told a humorous anecdote about leaving straight from the hospital following T.J.'s birth to get J.J. to a hockey practice. All three boys earned college scholarships before finally breaking into the NFL. See the Joe Biden family tree. "At the end of the day, each of them are just great human beings, great mentors, great men, great friends, brothers, sons," Watt added. with John Watt{ "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "Person", "name": "John Watt", "gender": "Male" }, T J Watt{ "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "Person", "name": "T J Watt", "gender": "Male" }, born 1995, age 25 (approx.) Prior to the Winnow Fund, Richelle spent six years at the University of Wisconsin-Madison negotiating research contracts for the Office of Industrial Partnerships. "I'm there for them," she explained. I said, "'Well, if you want Dad and I to come to your practices and comes to your games to support you, I have to have help around the house because otherwise I'm stuck doing all the chores,'" she explained. They just played. Derek is, unfortunately, 0-2 against his brothers' teams this year. Groceries were a bigger task for the household than most, since the boys ate so much food, often eating two lunches and two dinners. © Copyright FameChain 2020, All rights reserved. Connie Watt is the proud mother of JJ Watt, defensive end for the Houston Texans and 3-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year; Derek Watt, fullback for the Los Angeles Chargers; and TJ Watt, outside linebacker for the Pittsburgh Steelers. As one of the founders and Vice President of the Justin J. Watt Foundation, Watt handles the organization’s day-to-day operations with the help of a dedicated group of volunteers. "First of all, just getting 'em a college scholarship was amazing and the opportunity to play at that next level," said Watt. In addition to participating in various fundraising events, she is a member of the Make-A-Wish Foundation’s young professionals organization, Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin, and actively volunteers with Jazz at Five, a Madison-area arts non-profit that provides free outdoor concerts in downtown Madison. 59 records for Connie Watt. "I remember telling each of them there's another child who's going to be just as good or just a hair after you, so don't blow this opportunity. After completing his career at Pewaukee High School, JJ started at tight end for the MAC Champion Central Michigan Chippewas before transferring to Wisconsin to play defensive end for his home-state Badgers and eventually being drafted #11 overall in the 2011 NFL Draft by the Houston Texans.