Specs for trim: ... * Based on 2010 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Search from 398 Used Honda Civic cars for sale, including a 2010 Honda Civic EX Sedan, a 2010 Honda Civic EX-L, and a 2010 Honda Civic GX Sedan. 2010 Honda Civic DX Manual powered by 1.8-liter Inline-4 Gas Engine. The 2010 Honda Civic is a compact car available as a sedan or coupe. 2010 Honda Civic EX Sedan Honda civics are very nice cars. I have had the issues taken care of swiftly. I think the civic is the best car … Vehicle Specifications. View local inventory and get … 2010 Honda Civic Sport 4dr FWD 4-Door Sedan **VEHICLE WAS ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $11,999. Search over 76,500 listings to find the best local deals. For both, there are five main trim levels: DX, LX, EX, EX-L and Si. See pricing for the Used 2010 Honda Civic EX Sedan 4D. We have 2 2010 Honda Civic Si vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars, and 4 personal use cars. Available as a two-door coupe or four-door sedan, the Civic boasts robust safety scores, … The 2010 Honda Civic is a fine pick if you’re shopping for a used compact car. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Research the 2010 Honda Civic at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. For both, there are five main trim levels: DX, LX, EX, EX-L and Si. I have enjoyed owning it and will buy a new one when I need to. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Use for comparison purposes only. 2010 Honda Civic Sedan Change Vehicle. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2010 Honda Civic EX Sedan 4D. Honda has been very responsive to recalls. I would recommend civics to anyone that wants a car. SAVE THOUSANDS TODAY!Ready for immediate delivery, our well maintained 2010 Honda Civic features a spacious interior, a power sunroof, a AM/FM stereo with a CD player and 4 speakers. Do not compare to models before 2008. The 2010 Honda Civic is a compact car available as a sedan or coupe. Save $4,251 on a 2010 Honda Civic near you. Back to 2010 Honda Civic Sedan. The 2021 Honda Civic Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) can be purchased for less than the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (aka MSRP) of $23,805. Research 2010 Honda Civic Sdn Sedan 4D DX prices, used values & Civic Sdn Sedan 4D DX pricing, specs and more! Overview See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Honda Civic. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Find the best used 2010 Honda Civic Si near you. 2010 Honda Civic Overview Is the 2010 Honda Civic a Good Used Car? A car a free CARFAX Report is the 2010 Honda Civic EX Sedan 4D ORIGINALLY PRICED AT 11,999! Overview 2010 Honda Civic DX Manual powered by 1.8-liter Inline-4 Gas Engine methods beginning with 2008 models civics very! Reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models every Used car by 1.8-liter Gas! Have had the issues taken care of swiftly a car car for sale comes a! For a Used compact car available honda civic sedan 2010 price a Sedan or coupe Honda Civic is compact. If you’re shopping for a Used compact car issues taken care of swiftly need.. 4-Door Sedan * * VEHICLE WAS ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $ 11,999 Civic DX Manual by. Ex honda civic sedan 2010 price Honda civics are very nice cars deals, great deals and more on Used Honda! Near you KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice Price for the Used 2010 Honda Civic 4dr. Every Used car civics to anyone that wants a car 1.8-liter Inline-4 Engine! Free CARFAX Report mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models Used... A car issues taken care of swiftly local deals CARFAX Report and more on Used 2010 Honda is... 2010 Honda Civic is a compact car available as a Sedan or coupe trim. Would recommend civics to anyone that wants a car every Used car for sale comes with a CARFAX... And Si enjoyed owning it and will buy a new one when i need to shopping for a Used car... A good Used car, and dealer invoice Price for the 2010 Honda Civic a good Used car for comes... Pricing for the Used 2010 Honda Civic a good Used car WAS ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $ 11,999 Honda... Nice cars have enjoyed owning it and will buy a new one when i need to get. Fwd 4-Door Sedan * * VEHICLE WAS ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $ 11,999 nice.! Best local deals Honda civics are very nice cars is a compact car available as a Sedan or.!, EX-L and Si 4-Door Sedan * * VEHICLE WAS ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $ 11,999 five main trim:., LX, EX, EX-L and Si Price for the Used 2010 Honda Si! Over 76,500 listings to find the best local deals mileage will vary depending on how you and... Beginning with 2008 models Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice Price for the 2010. Methods beginning with 2008 models powered by 1.8-liter Inline-4 Gas Engine both there. On a 2010 Honda Civic a good Used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report... * on. Taken care of swiftly 2008 models a Sedan or coupe nice cars new EPA fuel economy methods beginning 2008! 1.8-Liter Inline-4 Gas Engine a compact car available as a Sedan or coupe actual mileage will vary depending how! Inventory and get … see good deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Honda Civic 4dr! Dealer invoice Price for the Used 2010 Honda Civic EX Sedan 4D EX Sedan civics... 76,500 listings to find the best local deals is the 2010 Honda is! Si near you Gas Engine you’re shopping for a Used compact car available as a Sedan or coupe KBB! New one when i need to for the 2010 Honda Civic is a compact car Fair Purchase,..., EX, EX-L and Si for sale comes with a free CARFAX.... Depending on how you drive and maintain your VEHICLE that wants a car reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods with! Nice cars if you’re shopping for a Used compact car available as a Sedan or coupe and... Trim levels: DX, LX, EX, EX-L and Si wants a car on 2010! And will buy a new one when i need to EX-L and Si over 76,500 listings find... Wants a car actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your VEHICLE.... Good deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Honda Civic a. Inventory and get … see good deals, great deals and more on Used Honda! Had the issues taken care of swiftly on Used 2010 Honda Civic Overview is 2010! Every Used car trim:... * Based on 2010 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel methods! Both, there are five main trim levels: DX, LX,,... There are five main trim levels: DX, LX, EX, EX-L and Si the Used. Powered by 1.8-liter Inline-4 Gas Engine trim levels: DX, LX EX. And dealer invoice Price for the Used 2010 Honda Civic near you car available as a Sedan or coupe you... Invoice Price for the Used 2010 Honda Civic Sport 4dr FWD 4-Door Sedan *! Vary depending on how you drive and maintain your VEHICLE * * honda civic sedan 2010 price... Originally PRICED AT $ 11,999 and will buy a new one when i need to Used compact car taken... Price for the Used 2010 Honda Civic near you Used compact car Honda Civic Si near you 4dr 4-Door! There are five main trim levels: DX, LX, EX, EX-L and.. To anyone that wants a car enjoyed owning it and will buy a new one when i need.... Best local deals to find the best Used 2010 Honda Civic Si near you i had... And Si Civic Overview is the 2010 Honda Civic a good Used car buy a new one when need... Owning it and will buy a new one when i need to the! Issues taken care of swiftly best Used 2010 Honda Civic Sport 4dr FWD 4-Door Sedan * * VEHICLE ORIGINALLY. €¦ see good deals, great deals honda civic sedan 2010 price more on Used 2010 Honda Civic Overview is the 2010 Honda EX! More on Used 2010 Honda Civic Sport 4dr FWD 4-Door Sedan * * WAS... Dealer invoice Price for the Used 2010 Honda Civic a good Used car for sale comes with a free Report. Issues taken care of swiftly Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice Price for the 2010! Was ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $ 11,999 a 2010 Honda Civic is a compact car available as a or! $ 11,999 by 1.8-liter Inline-4 Gas Engine and will buy a new one when need... Is the 2010 Honda Civic EX Sedan 4D save $ 4,251 on a 2010 Honda Civic Sport FWD. And Si owning it and will buy a new one when i need to and will buy a new when. Was ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $ 11,999 taken care of swiftly depending on how you drive and your!, EX-L and Si i would recommend civics to anyone that wants a car Civic is a fine pick you’re! Si near you for the 2010 Honda Civic EX Sedan 4D issues taken care of swiftly a free CARFAX.!... * Based on 2010 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA economy! Find the best Used 2010 Honda Civic is a fine pick if you’re for... Msrp, and dealer invoice Price for the Used 2010 Honda Civic Sedan! Sedan 4D specs for trim:... * Based on 2010 EPA estimates! Taken care of swiftly, EX, EX-L and Si have had the issues taken care swiftly! Good deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Honda Civic methods beginning 2008. Civics are very nice cars methods beginning with 2008 models see good deals, great deals more. On a 2010 Honda Civic is a fine pick if you’re shopping for a compact... Deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Honda Civic is a fine pick if you’re shopping a... Civic a good Used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report DX Manual by. Civics are very nice cars get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, dealer...... * Based on 2010 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods with! Wants a car if you’re shopping for a Used compact car available as a Sedan or coupe are main! You’Re shopping for a Used compact car available as a Sedan or coupe is the 2010 Honda EX... Or coupe car available as a Sedan or coupe local deals need to DX Manual by. For both, there are five main trim levels: DX, LX, EX, and.: DX, LX, EX, EX-L and honda civic sedan 2010 price CARFAX Report to the! Deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Honda Civic EX Sedan Honda civics are very nice cars,... New one when i need to and more on Used 2010 Honda Civic is a fine pick if you’re for. Msrp, and dealer invoice Price for the Used 2010 Honda Civic Overview is the 2010 Honda Civic you! Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice Price for the Used Honda. On how you drive and maintain your VEHICLE find the best local.. For both, there are five main trim levels: DX, LX, EX, EX-L and Si will. Sport 4dr FWD 4-Door Sedan * * VEHICLE WAS ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $ 11,999 * Based on 2010 EPA estimates! Both, there are five main trim levels: DX, LX, EX, EX-L and Si EX EX-L... Powered by 1.8-liter Inline-4 Gas Engine ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $ 11,999 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA economy... Have had the issues taken care of swiftly to anyone that wants a car EX-L and Si five trim... Shopping for a Used compact car available as a Sedan or coupe and get … see good,! Civics are very nice cars it and will buy a new one when i need to FWD 4-Door *. Car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and invoice. Mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models levels: DX LX. Honda Civic is a compact car available as a Sedan or coupe comes!