You can buy the smart doorbell from the company’s website today for $119. “Unfortunately, at the time of writing, the HomeKit update for the pan & tilt version was available and seemingly installed without issue, although the requirement to add it to HomeKit, via the ‘HomeKit Portal’ option in the settings for the camera took us nowhere, so as it stands it can’t be added to HomeKit. Why?

Not sure if that one is on Apple or if it’s on Eufy. As expected, the Eufy camera that has been able to be pushed to HomeKit works as expected, and once in the Home app, you get the usual options, including HSV functionality, that allows the camera to ‘Stream & Allow Recording’. However, we don’t question the claim that it is a Eufy device, and in fact, the image shared does seem to correspond with the camera’s aspect ratio of 4:3, so it would appear to be legitimate. Contribute to Samfox2/homebridge-doorbell development by creating an account on GitHub. Lack of motion detection areas is another downer, although supposedly that is coming with the next version of HomeKit. So, with that in mind, it’s interesting that one UK Reddit user (u/Diellur) of the said wireless doorbell reported that upon resetting his device, it actually appeared in his Apple Home app as a device! I think in the next few days it’ll all be working for everyone. CameraUI is a homebridge user interface to control your cameras. Which of the two indoor cameras are you trying to add? That doesn‘t make any sense. All is well today. Any information on products listed on this site is gathered in good faith. USA: 1-800-988-7973Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)International Markets. I found this helpful article while looking for help on the HomeKit-Setup for the Eufy Indoor 2K Pan & Tilt. Press J to jump to the feed. vous ne pouvez même pas utiliser ces caméras dans l’application eufy sans la homebase 2. j’espère que la sonnette vidéo bénéficiera du support HomeKit, mais notez également que la sonnette a également besoin de la homebase 2, pour l’application eufy. There is a noticeable degradation in image quality (2K vs 1080p – I read someone claiming the pixel count isn’t dramatically different, but the image is noticeably less clear when HomeKit is switched on). I reset the camera and start over and then I was able to remove the camera easily. *Unfortunately, at the time of writing, the HomeKit update for the pan & tilt version was available and seemingly installed without issue, although the requirement to add it to HomeKit, via the ‘HomeKit Portal’ option in the settings for the camera took us nowhere, so as it stands it can’t be added to HomeKit. Working for me too now. Is anyone else having this issue? I understand when certain features are unavailable in HomeKit, but not in the dedicated app. Built-in AI technology identifies and focuses on the human in the image. Sadly, removing the HomeKit restrictions from the cameras is not as easy as adding them to HomeKit.

A place to share configurations, best practices, tips, and complaints on the new Anker/Eufy EufyCam.

all things HomeKit and connected tech in one site. I have both cameras. Now that these updates have dropped, we’ve checked for the relevant updates for both cameras. Editor - Musician, graphic designer and HomeKit aficionado. As soon as we hear more about HomeKit support, then we will let you know. And then… removed them. Hint That HomeKit Will be Coming To Eufy Video Doorbell, Somfy Outdoor Security Camera Gets HomeKit Update, Philips Hue introduce New Outdoor Lightstrips and More, Possible ‘Hue Smart Button’ to Debut at IFA 2019, Eve Announce Preorders for HomeKit Cam Launching June 23rd.

That one required a beta flash (so you couldn’t OTA update) and it was so slow it just didn’t help. https://www.amazon.fr/intérieure-eufy-détection-Compatible-Assistants/dp/B086LBWH4M/, Pingback: Eufy släpper stöd för HomeKit till nya kamerorna | Teknikveckan. The Eufy Indoor 2K Pan & Tilt (a pan and tilt camera, obviously…) and the Eufy Indoor Cam 2K, a static camera, both of which have been touted as compatible with Apple homeKit since they were announced, actually didn’t come with either HomeKit or HomeKit Secure Video (HSV) when released around a month ago, much to the annoyance of many of the company’s early-bird customers. How’d you find the camera address? It can’t even be ported with the eufy plugin for HomeBridge, even to behave simply as a camera with no doorbell functionality.

After that, you still need to turn on RTSP in the Eufy app with these steps: Can't believe it was that simple. I got mine yesterday, updated to 2.0.6.9 but the HomeKit-Portal is not working. I got it to trigger a doorbell dummy switch but it doesn’t include a snapshot or live view, 1 - Wyze cam running rtsp firmware and using camera-ffmpeg plugin with the doorbell option enabled, https://github.com/Sunoo/homebridge-camera-ffmpeg#optional-parameters, 2 - You need some to act as a doorbell button, in my case I wired up my exiting doorbell using an esp8266 to act as a trigger for the camera plugin. sans Homebase, vous ne pouvez même pas connecter les caméras susmentionnées à votre réseau WiFi. I can add the 2K through HomeKit Portal where I previously could not. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Of course, it’s only understandable to be sceptical, especially in the world of HomeKit, with a long line of broken promises and failures to deliver. Just lousy work. Copyright © 2020 Homekit News and Reviews. Eufy has been selling the smart video doorbell for sometime now, but bundled it with the HomeBase 2. I’ve tried deleting and re-adding the camera several times and still no luck, Pingback: The Eufy Indoor Cam Pam 2K and Indoor Cam 2K cameras are already an update that makes them compatible with HomeKit Secure Video - SO COOL SO GOOD. If you’re interested, drop us a message using the Contact section of our site.

Smart home solutions designed to make your life at home more convenient, including robotic vacuums, security cameras, video doorbells, and more.

The user also uploaded a screenshot of the video feed from his doorbell’s camera as it’s seen in the Home app, although so far the image doesn’t reveal whether this is indeed a Eufy product or some other video doorbell that could possibly have been added via HomeBridge.

The feature first announced by Apple back... Belkin, this week has revealed their latest HomeKit enabled device, the Wemo Wi-Fi Smart Outdoor Plug. Reduce false alerts with smart tech which differentiates humans from objects. HomeKit and HSV Functionality Arrive For Eufy Indoor 2K Cams [U], Casablanca Aya, the first HomeKit outdoor ceiling fan now available, Amazon Announce Eero WiFi 6 Routers – No HomeKit…Yet, Aqara Updates FAQs to Include Various References to HomeKit, https://www.amazon.fr/intérieure-eufy-détection-Compatible-Assistants/dp/B086LBWH4M/, Eufy släpper stöd för HomeKit till nya kamerorna | Teknikveckan, HomeKit and HSV Functionality* Arrive For Eufy Indoor 2K Cams – Homekit News and Reviews - Apple's Hub, The Eufy Indoor Cam Pam 2K and Indoor Cam 2K cameras are already an update that makes them compatible with HomeKit Secure Video - SO COOL SO GOOD. Thanks Lee, I will try this myself later today. Learn how your comment data is processed. By the way, I found there the on / off characteristics of the night mode for the camera. MERCI a vous. The Eufy Indoor Cam 2K (not the pan and tilt model). Homebridge Harmony for controlling my Harmony hub on my oldest (but still kickin') TV. Whilst this update has been overdue, it’s great to see Eufy deliver on their promises, so the only thing to beat this news would be for their battery-operated video doorbell to get the same update…. You have motion from Wyze cam triggering a dummy doorbell?

when cam is added to HomeKit? Any information on products listed on this site is gathered in good faith. Which makes it an interesting option if you already have existing Eufy devices and looking for a smart doorbell. I and others also seem to have the same issue, although some are able to add the pan/Tilt. Pretty frustrating so far. Added both to HomeKit successfully, pretty easily. Might be worth a shot to anyone else who might be having problems.