Following the release of the album, the song charted in many regions, entering at number eight and reaching number four on the US Billboard Hot 100, as well as charting at number seven on the UK Singles Chart. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'holy grail by jay z' Yee yee! See them by the corner store One day you here, one day you there, one day you care I got it tattooed on my sleeve forever in ink You're so unfair He is one of the most financially successful hip hop artists and entrepreneurs in America. This light work [Bridge 1: Justin Timberlake & Jay Z] Fuck that shit y'all talking 'bout, I'm the nigga, uh And were stupid, and contagious feat. And, baby, it's amazin' I'm in this maze with you Till it runneth over, Holy Grail Adele's "Hello" was the first song to sell over a million downloads in a week. Sippin' from your cup 'til it runneth over Jay-Z - Magna Carta Holy Grail Album Lyrics; 1. [Verse 2: Jay Z] One day you're screaming you love me loud Michael Jackson thriller Who the fuck I'm kiddin' though? If this is all you had to deal with Curtains all in my window Why you mad? Fuck the fame, keep cheatin' on me But look what that shit did to Hammer, uh Jay-Z Lyrics. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Why our love is so much And we all just entertainers But this chain works Two of his albums, Reasonable Doubt (1996) and The Blueprint (2001) are considered landmarks in the genre with both of them being ranked in Rolling S… more », FAVORITE But soon as all the money blows, all the pigeons take flight Young Thug & M.I.A. You steal the food right out of my mouth Niggas dying back where I was birthed Holy Grail Enough is enough Whenever you need it, This light work One day you here, one day you there, one day you care. (Thanks for warnin' me, thanks for warnin' me) One day you here, one day you there, one day you care But I still don't know why, why I love it so much Enough to make me wanna murder, Momma please just get my bail Who the fuck I'm kidding though? (Don't know why) You're so unfair sipping from the cups One day you're screaming you love me loud. Give it up for fame I'm calling this off "Holy Grail" has sold over 3.4 million copies in the United States as of 2018. deal with Momma, please just get my bail I just can't crack the code [Chorus: Justin Timberlake] Take the good with the bad I got it tattooed on my sleeve [Hook: Justin Timberlake]   You're so unfair You'd steal the food right out my mouth. This fame hurt, but this chain worse The actor Dan Aykroyd sang on "We Are The World." But this chain works Psycho bitches in my lobby Knowledge Drop: JAY-Z & Kanye West Had A Four-Day Argument Over Two Songs On ‘Magna Carta... Holy Grail’, Tidal Shares The Original Version Of Jay-Z’s “Holy Grail” With The-Dream Instead Of Justin Timberlake, Knowledge Drop: When JAY-Z Said Nirvana Stopped Hip-Hop “For One Second”, You'd take the clothes off my back and I'd let you, I still don’t know why, why our love is so much, ohh, You curse my name in spite to put me to shame, But I still don't know why, why I love it so much, And, baby, it's amazin' I'm in this maze with you, Caught up in all these lights and cameras, uh, All that money in one night, thirty mil' for one fight, But soon as all the money blows, all the pigeons take flight, Fool me twice; that's my bad, I can't even blame her for that, I know nobody to blame; Kurt Cobain, I did it to myself, uh, You get the air out my lungs whenever you need it, And you play this game in spite to drive me insane, [Produced by J-Roc, The-Dream & Timbaland], 신세계 New World (King Swings III) by Swings, 2U (SING OFF vs. Olly Murs) by Conor Maynard, United State of Pop 2013 (Living the Fantasy) by DJ Earworm, Counting Stars / Holy Grail / Smells Like Teen Spirit by Little Mix, Peace of Paper/Cup of Jayzus by Lupe Fiasco.