I have already learnt a lot from the amazing cast and my lovely work dad and step mum Watch out for the trailer at 5pm tonight!! He arrives at the Deverauxes' front door where his son, Mitchell, and his boyfriend Scott Drinkwell (Ross Adams) are having an argument with his other son Toby, Celeste, Martine, their grandfather Walter Deveraux (Trevor A. Toussaint) and their cousin Lisa Loveday (Rachel Adedeji). George is very exciting as a new character. The character and casting was announced on 20 January 2020. Hollyoaks is a British television soap opera that was first broadcast on 23 October 1995. I would argue that Victor sees himself as an efficient businessman working within a violent industry, but there is also another side to him that is addicted to the power and loves to see the fear in people's eyes. [5] On 3 February 2020 co-star Jamie Lomas who plays Warren Fox announced the character Felix is a face from Warren's past. [20], Summer Ranger, played by Rhiannon Clements will make her first appearance in November 2020. But in real life Kieran Richardson was departing from the soap for a breath of fresh air after 13 years playing Ste in Hollyoaks. After finishing at EastEnders, I did a few plays and a TV show for America. An associate of Liam Donovan (Monk McGowan) who pretends to be drunk in order to lure Warren Fox (Lomas) into an ambush, where he is badly beaten. [18] No announcement was made of Ripley's casting, but it was announced on 9 August of that year, that they were part of the regular cast. Hollyoaks cast to star in Come Dine With Me specials for 25th anniversary week. The landlord for Maxine Minniver (Sanderson) who threatens her with eviction unless Maxine is able to catch up with her late rent payments. He has to try to understand what's going on very quickly. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Find out whether equity release is for you with this guide written by Paul Lewis for our partner Age Partnership. Warren informs her that he was in prison when she was conceived, insisting he is not her father. By Sam Warner. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. But I think he loves the action and he is so passionate that he rushes in without thinking. The first episode was broadcast on 23rd October 1995. Oct 20th 2020 5:27PM The cast of Hollyoaks will mark the soap’s 25th anniversary with a video “love letter”. But who else is joining the Channel 4 cast? George loves the action of being a policeman, more so than the paperwork and the logistics. Before he can stab Sid. "[10], Carole Kelly, played by Diana Weston, made her first appearance on 14 April 2020. He wants to make sure this village, and the kids in it, are safe from the dangers that come from drug dealing and drug trafficking.""[4]. Buster was also on trial for abusing Brody when he was a kid, but his case was thrown out of court after Damon lied on the stand. "[2], Speaking about her casting, she said: "I have been totally bowled over by the wonderful team at Hollyoaks. The evil football coach was sentenced to prison for six years at the start of 2019 for grooming and abusing teenager Ollie Morgan. On Coronation Street, Quinten had played the role of Brian Tilsley, the father of Rickitt's then character, Nick Tilsley, although the pair never met during the others run on the soap. Kyle Kelly's parents, Mark (Christopher Quinten) and Carole (Diana Weston) first appeared in May, while Sylver McQueen's (David Tag) secret daughter, Cher Winters (Bethannie Hare) and Jordan Price's (Connor Calland) drugs boss, Victor Brothers (Benjamin O'Mahoney) made their debuts in June. But I think he's going to be one of the bad boys who goes down in the Hollyoaks history books. revealed that Verity is going to work against her father Edward. Verity Hutchinson is going to stand up to evil Edward in Hollyoaks, Richard Blackwood has joined the cast of Hollyoaks as Felix Westwood, The Deverauxs were left in complete shock last week when their estranged father. Plus at least having parents in the show means Kyle has an excuse to regress into adolescence, which comes quite easily to him. George was brought onto the scene as the officer investigating county lines after Nancy ended up getting stabbed at Hollyoaks High during a fight. as the new policeman George Kiss who arrived in the village at the start of 2020. A doll which was designed to blackmail the McQueen family. Hollyoaks is set in the fictional borough of Hollyoaks in Chester. "[7], Appearing on Good Morning Britain before his character's debut, Blackwood explained his character's past, saying that Felix is quite a "dark character." Hollyoaks (TV Series 1995– ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. When a doll is delivered to the McQueen family threatening to reveal the family's secrets, Cher discovers that Sylver murdered Breda McQueen (Moya Brady).