Hello Kitty's Paradise Intro Theme, Hello Kitty's Paradise English dub opening, Hello Kitty, lyrics,song lyrics,music lyrics,lyric songs,lyric search,words to song,song words,anime music,megumi hayashibara lyric Hello Kitty Kat tab by The Smashing Pumpkins. 15. 17. Toss A Coin To Your Witcher Island Tune. Last edit on Feb 10, 2014. View interactive tab. Hello Kitty Lyrics: Interlude: / Hello Hello, Kitty! Avril Lavigne Hello Kitty Avril Lavigne 2013 Epic Records Submitted by: jeremyunderground41@yahoo.com There's a Ke$ha vibe in this song haha Key: E Tuning: Standard EADGBe Chords … Song;Hello Kitty Kat From; Smashing Pumpkins Album; Pisces Iscariot This song is pretty easy minus the lead. 13. / Love is in your heart, and sings a happy tune / Hello Hello, Kitty / Hello Dear Friend! The Simpsons Theme Island Tune. Yoshi’s Island “Lullaby” Island Tune 3,137 views, added to favorites 2 times. song reminds me of the pic wit the text “she is our god” over and over on a pic of hello kitty, same energy, I thought it was “just lips and cadbury” but ig “just listen carefully” makes more sense, im sorry the cadbury comment had me dead- , I can teach you how to be just like me, crying all night sleeping 'til three. This song could be a parody of religious music, and religion as a whole, with the name of any higher being being replaced with “hello kitty” if so, that was very smart. 16. Sonic The Hedgehog “Green Hill Zone” Island Tune. Ultimate “Lifelight” Island Tune. 18. Author Unregistered. Play. Star Wars “Imperial March” Island Tune. Download Pdf. / Your smile is pretty like a flower that's in bloom! Ponyo Theme Song Island Tune. Super Smash Bros. 14. “Hello Kitty,“ is the 4th track on Jazmin Bean’s EP, “Worldwide Torture.”, I think shes saying “Just listen carefully” instead of “Jazmins so lovely”.